Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Actually, he used to make excuses about how it was almost her birthday or that people in the entertainment industry got away with creepin'.

None of which absolves Tom nor those entertainment industry people of creepin'.

I've only seen this "fiction" excuse in the last couple weeks.

Also Tom isn't a writer and has no writing ability. The only fiction he is capable of are blatant lies and massive delusions.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Dude, you'd look real funny trying to fuck me and you just fuck yourself with your utterly untrue facts about me, you p;athetic fucking scum sucking toadie.
Actually, he used to make excuses about how it was almost her birthday or that people in the entertainment industry got away with creepin'.

None of which absolves Tom nor those entertainment industry people of creepin'.

I've only seen this "fiction" excuse in the last couple weeks.
you're a newbie. the original telling of it at the ranter was mostly fictionalized. There was no digital penetration at all. hugging and kissing for just a few minutes and that was it. the original telling of it was an exercise in writing erotic fiction is all it was. if you have access to the whole thread where i posted it, you'll see me talking about it. the only thing connected to the whole thing that i will ever regret, no matter how you insane self loathing asshole social justice warriors spreading false accusations about people, want to interpret the true facts of the matter was using real names. The bottom line is you intellectually deficient self loathing fetishistic perverts are incompetent to argue rationally on any point i may raise about anything, so you fall back on smearing me. I've had enough of big todd's bullshit bloviations and he's been blocked. You're next if you continue to be so disrespectful.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, you'd look real funny trying to fuck me and you just fuck yourself with your utterly untrue facts about me, you p;athetic fucking scum sucking toadie
Literally, no one wants to fuck you, you look like a rotten potato wrapped in sparse corn silk.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Dude, you'd look real funny trying to fuck me and you just fuck yourself with your utterly untrue facts about me, you p;athetic fucking scum sucking toadie.

you're a newbie. the original telling of it at the ranter was mostly fictionalized. There was no digital penetration at all. hugging and kissing for just a few minutes and that was it. the original telling of it was an exercise in writing erotic fiction is all it was. if you have access to the whole thread where i posted it, you'll see me talking about it. the only thing connected to the whole thing that i will ever regret, no matter how you insane self loathing asshole social justice warriors spreading false accusations about people, want to interpret the true facts of the matter was using real names. The bottom line is you intellectually deficient self loathing fetishistic perverts are incompetent to argue rationally on any point i may raise about anything, so you fall back on smearing me. I've had enough of big todd's bullshit bloviations and he's been blocked. You're next if you continue to be so disrespectful.

This is how his mental illness handles the truth and maintains the delusions.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So he pulled an Onision.

"She wasn't 14, she was 14 and 9/10ths!"
try this on for size, hypocritical sanctimonious sycophantic simpletons:

it was forty years ago. the young woman had been sexually active for over a year when she climbed into bed with an adult female without any coersion or grooming whatsoever. Then she invited me to join them when i walked in. What happened was not against the law in most of the world nor was it anything people paid any attention to. Nothing like it has ever happened again. Find something realistic to hate on me about you hateful infantile imbeciles.

Shut up you senile, wheezing, dying old man.
lol. triggered, little boy? i'm not a man and i'm not dying. you're a mean, stupid, chickenshit anonymous angry adult autistic asshole. nothing more; just a little boy who thinks he's a big man.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net

it was forty years ago. the young woman had been sexually active for over a year when she climbed into bed with an adult female without any coersion or grooming whatsoever. Then she invited me to join them when i walked in. What happened was not against the law in most of the world nor was it anything people paid any attention to. Nothing like it has ever happened again. Find something realistic to hate on me about you hateful infantile imbeciles.

I was LITERALLY just about to commend you on getting your "clanging" (look it up on Wikipedia) under control, until you couldn't help yourself in the final two words of that paragraph. Still -- an improvement, keep taking whatever meds you're on now because I think they're working a bit.

Edit: spoke too soon

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
you're a mean, stupid, chickenshit anonymous angry adult autistic asshole. nothing more; just a little boy who thinks he's a big man.
pot-kettle-black.jpg

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it was forty years ago.
Irrelevant.
the young woman had been sexually active for over a year when she climbed into bed with an adult female
Also irrelevant.
without any coersion or grooming whatsoever. Then she invited me to join them when i walked in.
And as an (alleged) adult, that's the point where you crossed the line by accepting.
What happened was not against the law in most of the world nor was it anything people paid any attention to.
Were you in one of those parts of the world? I suspect you weren't. Guess what that means, Mr. Wasserberg?
Nothing like it has ever happened again. . . .
Aaand back to complete irrelevancy. "I only committed statutory rape once, I never did it again..." Do you see how utterly fucking retarded that statement is?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever lies you need to tell yourself to bolster your self esteem, you despicable, dishonest tool of a criminal organization assassinating my character and gaslighting me is really all right by me, you ignorant failed abortion. Enjoy eternity on the wrong sider of history, Big Todd/Lurker_x . You're a really shitty liar, fan boy.

Keep raging at me, Mr. Price, you insane chickenshit cunt who wishes he had one and AnObvious asshole, you're just an arrogant, ignorant douche canoe.
Drink every time Tommy calls Dee a “cunt who wishes he had one.”
you're a newbie. the original telling of it at the ranter was mostly fictionalized. There was no digital penetration at all. hugging and kissing for just a few minutes and that was it. the original telling of it was an exercise in writing erotic fiction is all it was.
So you admit that you find the idea of yourself having sex with children “erotic.”

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tom's Logic: "Try this, if it was 40 years ago, and she pulled her pacifier in her mouth to put my dick in there, is it still considered RAPE?"

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a guy who claims to be our intellectual superior, Tom sure is bad at thinking his lies through. “I didn’t rape that child! And besides, the rape I committed was legal in most countries!” “I’m not a pedo, I just wrote a piece of erotic fiction about me molesting a child!” He only makes himself look worse.

Basically, this is Tom trying to backpedal on the Sabrina story:

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This still does not absolve you for raping a minor. Further, "most of the world" is no legal or moral excuse for what you did, you pedophile.

You're just meat on the hook for the demons, Thomas.