Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You lie about me, you lying liar, and what you say i'm lying about are just things you don't believe are true. I don't lie, you fucking psychotic stalker.
No tom no one is lying about you. And no tom we know it is true that is why we call you a liar. Because you admitted to raping a child and then tried to back peddle and then you go on a campaign of excuses.

And Guess what tom IT IS NOT MOST OF THE WORLD. The only places shit like that is overlooked is in a region that if you went there they would throw you off the roof a the tallest building they could find.
Tom, when a male dog is horny & humping your leg, do you jack it off or blow it (for its pleasure, not yours, of course)?
Well they never get to the leg humping because tom is so eager to get his mouth filled with that dog sausage.

He lets Rex the German Shepard in the backyard two houses down ram his throat two to three times a day. A warm up for the nightly event of Rex mounting tom and ramming the old dirt hole. half the night.
Dude, you'd look real funny trying to fuck me and you just fuck yourself with your utterly untrue facts about me, you p;athetic fucking scum sucking toadie.

you're a newbie. the original telling of it at the ranter was mostly fictionalized. There was no digital penetration at all. hugging and kissing for just a few minutes and that was it. the original telling of it was an exercise in writing erotic fiction is all it was. if you have access to the whole thread where i posted it, you'll see me talking about it. the only thing connected to the whole thing that i will ever regret, no matter how you insane self loathing asshole social justice warriors spreading false accusations about people, want to interpret the true facts of the matter was using real names. The bottom line is you intellectually deficient self loathing fetishistic perverts are incompetent to argue rationally on any point i may raise about anything, so you fall back on smearing me. I've had enough of big todd's bullshit bloviations and he's been blocked. You're next if you continue to be so disrespectful.
Listen tom you are such a moron. No one cares if you block them. And you posted you had your hand on her muff as you put it then later talked about how the older woman got mad while you were as you so disgusting put it cranking her cunt.

Now Tom you do have to know once uttered those word are more the truer. You were bragging tom. You wanted to seem like Mr big cool man but well your actions show who you really are tom. Jerking off to 8 year old girls tom? That sounds like a pedophile to me tom. And do not give me that excuse about pretending that you were the 8 year old girl. NO TOM. that was just you lusting after pre teen girls.
Miss him with that gay shit.
Tom's a pedophile and zoophile, but he ain't no fag. Twelve year old girls and female dogs are ok, but no dang dirty males.
Well tom did suck off a few bums off the street that we do know of and the part that was comical about the one ke blabbered about the most some guy off the street and tom told him to pay him and the guy said put it on my tab.

Then he tried to get Bob to play with is moobs let him give him head and then tom wanted him to throw him to the ground a pound the mud hole until tom squealed like a pig.
try this on for size, hypocritical sanctimonious sycophantic simpletons:

it was forty years ago. the young woman had been sexually active for over a year when she climbed into bed with an adult female without any coersion or grooming whatsoever. Then she invited me to join them when i walked in. What happened was not against the law in most of the world nor was it anything people paid any attention to. Nothing like it has ever happened again. Find something realistic to hate on me about you hateful infantile imbeciles.
That does not excuse you tom nor any adult that touched her tom. And yes tom in most of the world it is illegal except in the middle east.
wEElol. triggered, little boy? i'm not a man and i'm not dying. you're a mean, stupid, chickenshit anonymous angry adult autistic asshole. nothing more; just a little boy who thinks he's a big man.
No one is trigger by you tom grossed out vomiting and nausea is common when someone watched your video hears one of your it is ok for a 30 year old to rape a child story or the other just as gross i fingered my dog story and we all know you did it a lot tom. daily and for who knows how many decades.

Do you remember the AMB post tom about some Doberman sniffing your gross foul crotch and how you got all horney and stiff and was think how good it would feel to wiggle your micro weenis in that dog.
i'm not dying at the rate these amateur doctors believe that i am.
You have COPD tom. You are a bum and no doctor wants to treat you. I am sure the free clinic in the cardboard box behind the 7-11 is find with it but then the pseudo doctors all smell the same as you so they are nose blind to your filth.

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
Miss him with that gay shit.
Tom's a pedophile and zoophile, but he ain't no fag. Twelve year old girls and female dogs are ok, but no dang dirty males.
Okay. Let's just memory hole his Arabian prince or whatever who he was 100% going to get married to a few months ago.

Not gay? He made like 4 vlogs complaining that his boyfriend wouldn't fuck him.

Maybe Tom isn't gay. He is willing to fuck anything that can't run away fast enough. Dogs, children, men, women. Just a few months ago he was going to marry that crazy chick he met on Facebook.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay. Let's just memory hole his Arabian prince or whatever who he was 100% going to get married to a few months ago.

Not gay? He made like 4 vlogs complaining that his boyfriend wouldn't fuck him.

Maybe Tom isn't gay. He is willing to fuck anything that can't run away fast enough. Dogs, children, men, women. Just a few months ago he was going to marry that crazy chick he met on Facebook.
He’s never been a looker, his personality sucks, he’s not exactly smart, his life’s a mess, he has no money, his hygiene is shocking, he’s a troon and he’s 90 years old. At this point, he’s probably willing to take whatever he can get.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
so did bill davis, but you wouldn't know that or care because you're being paid by somebody to gaslight and defame me.

the boy came to me as an apprentice and took up time and resources without fulfilling his end of the agreement, ultimately losing me a lot of money when the only buyers he brought didn't spend a cent and stole a bunch of really nice stones. his father agreed that i was well within reasonable bounds to be demanding something and he ultimately left me with a folding table he didn't want to tie to the top of his SUV and a hundred bucks because he needed to leave and the kid wasn't responding to his texts with my settlement offer of keeping the slabs and an opal that i already had worked on some.

you're are either one seriously mentally ill person for stalking me the way you do or being paid to do it by somebody.

i do my best to avoid thinking unless i'm getting paid for it, actually. my general thought is this place is either going to be a boon to the vlogging trans people who have their shit together or some place we need to do something about the damage to the community's overall image about. i'm seeing some real dangerous thoughts being expressed around here and a general lack of awareness of what intersexed and transsexual people are really like.

y'all are dealing with raging queens and gender queers. most of us are totally regular folks in every way but our sex and genders don't match up. some of us live with it and others get their genitals modified to match their genders. i don't know what the global proportions are, but most of my transgender friends are monogamous and heterosexual, attracted to people with vaginas if they're keeping them or people with penises if they're not.
You really are a spastic tard tom.
no clue about the screen shotr. i saved it to paint, uploaded it to facebook and inserted it here with the image insert button.

this is the first of a series of AMBeasts, members of the troll gang that has been harassing me all over the web for the past 5 years. they're not very funny unless you're a psychopath like them.

feed my paypal at drwhatsthis@hotmail.com. no free performance art out of me. you all are going to need to pay for that play.

it's like this. i'm a well known underground artist who has been mercilessly trolled by this gang for at least the past five years. we are not talking simple butthurt here, but major losses in time dealing with my IP ripped off, adulterated and spread all over the web and my friends getting fucked with by impostors.

i got the impression that a person like myself can become pretty well respected here by being interesting and staying composed, that the idiots would be far outweighed by thoughtful comments. so far that's been the case. several people have expressed the opinion that the AMBeasts may turn out to be a whole "lolmilk factory" and that's what's behind this thread.
i'll get you some more screenshots of this jerk. i'm sure people will find him funny. he certainly thinks that he is.

this thread has a topic. people with greater than a third grade education who are reasonably free from behavioral disorders will at least read the OP and either make a statement or ask a question about it that is relevant. is this something you know how to do?

really kids, you need to help me out here. i'm very old school and have never heard of you or any of the subjects of your ridicule and derision. is this supposed to be some sort of proving grounds for adult aspies?

i can see that. dentures would help.

child, what happened so long ago and never prosecuted cannot be rationally called anything but the obsessed, vicious delusional behavior of a pack of sado-masochistic, sociopathic, swindlers for even being forced into the present narrative. please carry on. it filters my readers for me. i have no need to validate my current self to anybody based on their misperceptions of the past.

a single incident of inappropriate sexual contact with a minor so long ago has no relevance to what i am right this minute. anybody who thinks that it does, will simply be put on ignore and forgotten.

i don't care about your standing. i'm trying to assess whether this place is worth my time at all and i don't even know if that time is going to be spent entertaining or educating you yet.

less questions about my past based on what you have learned about it from the AMBeasts, more comments and questions on my videos and facebook postings is what it's going to take to keep me here past the weekend. why don't you snatch the post about jazz jennings that i made this morning before i came here and start there?

some legal action undertaken by the transgender rights community no doubt. i'm certainly not going to hang here when i already have the AMBeasts so well trained. they're a much smaller and way more manageable room.

you all really need to convince my readers that there is actually a group of individuals with sincere academic interests in assisting internet kooks and studying their fan bases or this is going to likely turn into a cyberwar zone if it isn't already.

dude, i'm just a simple old hippie artist with a knack for attracting sociopaths like yourself into my life. if you want to declare war right now, that is your prerogative. i sincerely doubt that you and all your fruit are not going to survive a war with the organized transgender community. your days of preying on emotionally unstable transgender bloggers are soon to end.

no, i'm not likely to be here very much after monday morning. it's not worth my time. there hasn't been any actionable harm by the site and only dork laser has done anything that really ropes him into what i'm filing real soon. all i want from you is the contact info for the site to name as the witness. i doubt that there is anything actionable about you starting a thread and filling it with libelous media from a third party and i don't need to complicate the complaint by including you. all i'm asking is that you lock this thread and never start another one. if you would like to hire me , i'll consider reasonable offers. i am unwilling to jump in your game without being paid to do it.

lol. you haven't seen mad, son. i type very fast. would you like to consider rereading it and respond to any of the points or is it time to say goodbye, felicia?

Goodbye. Here's to hoping that Trump is elected, so he can make America great again by sending you and your degenerate friends to the ovens.

you're getting a lot of things wrong, child. i have been mostly celibate all of my life praying for healing and am not really sexually attracted to anybody of any age.

you seem to be escalating today. perhaps you also suffer delusions of grandeur like your friend cthulu?

"being attracted to 15 year olds" is completely false conjecture. there was a single incident of a 15 year old who invited me into a bed where nothing of any real consequence happened and here you are joining in attempting to assassinate my character along with a pack of reprobates who are not honestly relating the story or drawing rational conclusions from what data they do have.

i am very political but militantly non-partisan. radical centrist playing monkey in the middle to partisan pukes on the internet for the past 16 years.

california in 1983. the girl involved had been running away from abusive college professor parents since she was 9 and was sexually active with a musician when i met her the year before. physically and mentally, she could pass easily for 20 and had every single man over 35 in the neighborhood head over heels in love with her. probably most of the married ones as well. on top of being incredibly beautiful, she was a fabulous singer too.
And there it is tom telling the story of his child raping days.
if you want to talk about custom prints and family grade spin you're going to need to talk to finch or novel. would you like a formal introduction if i can arrange it? i have no direct access to anything trustworthy here in tucson and the guy who gave me my first hit and supplied the charge for the electric koolaid died last fall.

"he gets even more defensive than tommy when needled" is what i was reacting to. no thing.

i do not consent to allow this site to use my name, writings or images without a license agreement. the site owner has until 2:30 pm may 19 to decide whether he wants to play by standard professional rules or get sued for imposing his network on me without my consent.
a bit of history tom But funny part is there is one person that knows your story starting from 2016 An0nimus Who has watched you make a total sperg out of yourself for 5 years now. You are one epic Lolcow tom. one giant nonstop moo for half a decade now.
You really are a lost cause trying to talk sense into you is impossible. And the worst part it that you are so boring to read like this even skipping over the bulk of it and it still is boring enough to put an insomniac to sleep.

WOOF WOOF Tom you dog fucking pedophile.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine if Tom was set loose on the rest of the Farms (inb4 cow-fucking joke).
Try letting him and @Dee Price loose on all KF, and if they do retarded shit take their privileges away again.

Price claims to have reformed - whether that's true will be shown by his actions. As for Tom, watching him sperg in random threads will never not be funny.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Try letting him and @Dee Price loose on all KF, and if they do retarded shit take their privileges away again.

Price claims to have reformed - whether that's true will be shown by his actions. As for Tom, watching him sperg in random threads will never not be funny.
Oh I have. And I would be as if any Kiwi was in a thread. No need to cuss. No need to be rude. And in fact at one time I was on other threads. And I actually made a few friends until one of the admins took that away.

Because my feelings on transsexualism is vastly different than that of the trender.

Like the if you do not date trans you are transphobic..... which is about the most retarded thing i have ever heard. What if they are young and want kids by the female they married so if they are trans that is impossible so to me if you do not want to date trans that is your personal choice and not transphobic at all.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom would fail if promoted to be a true and honest kiwi. When he first signed up, he tried to dox multiple people and get a Kiwi personal army to support him. Same thing would happen today if given the opportunity.

Edit:. I like how Tom has me on ignore, allegedly, and still finds my one post a week to down rate.

Last edited:

Troony Tunes

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Web capture_29-3-2021_22943_www.youtube.com.jpeg
    Web capture_29-3-2021_22943_www.youtube.com.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Web capture_29-3-2021_22856_www.youtube.com.jpeg
    Web capture_29-3-2021_22856_www.youtube.com.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 20

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
All you can do is warn them of what they are doing is comically stupid. If they are smart they will listen. If not they will sperg out like a moron dog fucking pedophile. AKA Mr @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg does. And a new cow will get a crowning of King sperging lolcow's.

Either way we will see and everyone will get a good laugh at their expense and tom will have a new cow friend to moo and bleat with.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Everyone make sure to wish Tom a happy trans birthday.

View attachment 2048811

I wonder how trans old he is. Perhaps 14, since he likes his girls that way. Despite the day of his trans birthday being what it is, though, Tom isn’t fooling anyone.
Now if you ever heard of a more idiotic thing trans birthday has to be it. Hey i was born now but hey I started hormones this say to i get two birthdays a year I am so special.

Answer is Yes you are special. One of those special kids mom knows as she weeps will never be out of the nest yes you are so special they made you your own Olympics.

You are one special ree.

The transtrender agenda is so comical. it is like this

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone make sure to wish Tom a happy trans birthday.

View attachment 2048811

I wonder how trans old he is. Perhaps 14, since he likes his girls that way. Despite the day of his trans birthday being what it is, though, Tom isn’t fooling anyone.

As we all know, Tommy is and always has been incredibly beautiful and feminine and people instantly clock her as a woman. Therefore it is only fair to compare her to natal women.

Here is Helen Mirren at age 74.
72E992F1-8638-415F-B4F7-1F9A805512A9.jpeg

Here is Tommy:
0A68524B-2AEB-42B0-958B-0E7FAA92202C.jpeg
Based on this, Tommy has in fact been dead six weeks.

Last edited: