Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is alone this Easter weekend so he's shitposting in his own forum to try and turn it into a soundboard for his own stupid "news articles." He literally thinks that there are people here that give a shit about what a pedophile dogfucker has to say.
It’s so sad when old people have no one to talk to.

Well, unless they drove everyone away by being a foul-smelling noise-polluting pants-shitting pervert.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom is alone this Easter weekend so he's shitposting in his own forum to try and turn it into a soundboard for his own stupid "news articles." He literally thinks that there are people here that give a shit about what a pedophile dogfucker has to say.
It’s so sad when old people have no one to talk to.

Well, unless they drove everyone away by being a foul-smelling noise-polluting pants-shitting pervert.
What's sad is supposedly mature adults who believe utter bullshit about me. I was not nearly alone this weekend, derps. you're mean, stupid, lonely morons who are jealous of me is what's really up here, fan boys. i fucking own you dolts. keep dancing, mugus.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
What's sad is supposedly mature adults who believe utter bullshit about me. I was not nearly alone this weekend, derps. you're mean, stupid, lonely morons who are jealous of me is what's really up here, fan boys. i fucking own you dolts. keep dancing, mugus.
Do you actually truly believe people are jealous of you? If I were to wake up tomorrow on a filthy mattress in a Tucson shithovel, surrounded by cockroaches, only to look in the mirror and see your face staring back at me, I would kill myself.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1617692445926.png

This describes Tom to a T

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's sad is supposedly mature adults who believe utter bullshit about me. I was not nearly alone this weekend, derps.
You keep asserting this, but you provide no proof. If it was true, you wouldn’t give a shit what we say.

you're mean, stupid, lonely morons who are jealous of me is what's really up here, fan boys.
What would we be jealous of? The life you claim to have? None of us believe you. What we see is a lonely, dying hobo living in a filthy hovel, hassling the police just to hear a human voice. A man who comes to a forum created to laugh at him, just because he knows we’ll interact. What a poor, sad life it is.
i fucking own you dolts.
Okay. Make us stop calling you a dogfucker.

keep dancing, mugus.
Why do you have to be so racist all the time? No need for it.
Bye now, mean, stupid derp who almost certainly is an unemployable skeevy 20 something scum stain living in mommy's basement spending most of his day playing video games and being a derp in forums.
Get with the program, Tommy, that kind of insult went out with Gamergate.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
More shit spewing from both ends tom? What has you so butt hurt mad old man. Let me guess your internal roach colony is having a giant bash. Or are you low on dumpster parasites

Now you do get that most Kiwi's earn around 60 thousand a year old bum. You have been told this before. the average income for a true and honest is 60,000 dollars. Now that does not some like dolts to me. You on the other hand are a giant dolt and a dog fucking pedophile.

Now tell me where you own anyone old shit stain.... Here is a hint YOU OWN NOTHING even a home or a car own by you is illusive to you.

So make us stop if you can as Tragi-Chan said. You fat walrus shaped pedophile dog fucker.
Bye now, mean, stupid derp who almost certainly is an unemployable skeevy 20 something scum stain living in mommy's basement spending most of his day playing video games and being a derp in forums.
No tom only you are unemployable. The rest of us love working and the money it provides. I can assure you that only a few here are unemployed and all of them carry a POI banner.

Now fuck off with your useless sperging you fat smelly joke.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure most of us aren't child rapists or doggy diddlers, and I'll also let you know too that I have a great job that pays way more than your hobobux.

Troonwhisperer

Troons of the world unite!
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity I used FaceApp to look what sex the app assignes to Tommie:

Before_Tommie.jpg
What? How? Call me shocked! FaceApp thinks he's a man!

And how would Tommmie look as a woman?

After_Tommie.jpg

Lol FaceApp hardly manages to make him look like a female :lit:
Normally FaceApp does a great job changing the sex of someone. But Mr. Wasserberg looks so male that the app is just overwhelmed with it.

Last edited: