Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
Every time the random text shows the one about it being “at the dog’s insistence, and not at all for my pleasure” I briefly think it’s referring to Null’s slobbermutt. I didn’t know where else to share this, so enjoy that horrifying image :cryblood:

Edited because I realised that it sounded as though I was accusing Null of being the dogfucker.

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Every time the random text shows the one about it being “at the dog’s insistence, and not at all for my pleasure” I briefly think it’s referring to Null’s slobbermutt. I didn’t know where else to share this, so enjoy that horrifying image :cryblood:

Edited because I realised that it sounded as though I was accusing Null of being the dogfucker.
its OK we know Null is not a dog fucker that is reserved totally for old man Tom only. Not to mention you are a Kiwi as is Null.

Have a wonderful weekend.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Bye now, mean, stupid derp who almost certainly is an unemployable skeevy 20 something scum stain living in mommy's basement spending most of his day playing video games and being a derp in forums.
Tom, nobody believes anything a man says when he literally openly and publicly admits raping a child and a dog and then, in the very next sentence, claims he isn't a pedophile doggy diddler. Claiming you aren't a pedo by telling a story about how you tried to fuck a child, but the child was mature, and plus it was a long time ago, is completely unconvincing. Only a severely mentally ill lunatic pedophile would do that.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
As we all know, Tommy is and always has been incredibly beautiful and feminine and people instantly clock her as a woman. Therefore it is only fair to compare her to natal women.

Here is Helen Mirren at age 74.
View attachment 2049205

Here is Tommy:
View attachment 2049196
Based on this, Tommy has in fact been dead six weeks.
Jesus Christ, how do I look that good at 74???? I'm not even 30 and look like ass.

Though it could be worse. I could look like Thomas.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom, nobody believes anything a man says when he literally openly and publicly admits raping a child and a dog and then, in the very next sentence, claims he isn't a pedophile doggy diddler. Claiming you aren't a pedo by telling a story about how you tried to fuck a child, but the child was mature, and plus it was a long time ago, is completely unconvincing. Only a severely mentally ill lunatic pedophile would do that.
It's quite obvious that you have a severe language comprehension deficiency to make this claim about things i have said. You are the severely mentally ill person here , son. lots of psychosexual disorders you deny and a truly small, weak and barely literate mind in a skull that competely lacks soft tissue anterior to the Amygdala. It must really suck to be so mean and stupid. I hear your parents had to tie a salami around your neck to get the dog to play with you and the doctor slapped your mother when it was born.

The last person I told that you believe i'm a pedophile dogfucker said "that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard"

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's quite obvious that you have a severe language comprehension deficiency to make this claim about things i have said. You are the severely mentally ill person here , son. lots of psychosexual disorders you deny and a truly small, weak and barely literate mind in a skull that competely lacks soft tissue anterior to the Amygdala. It must really suck to be so mean and stupid. I hear your parents had to tie a salami around your neck to get the dog to play with you and the doctor slapped your mother when it was born.

The last person I told that you believe i'm a pedophile dogfucker said "that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard"
Lmao you responded to a post where I called you Tom. Which is your name. Because you are a man. A man named Tom. You lied about never responding to posts calling you Tom.

Also you are still a pedophile. A child molester. A rapist of children. And of dogs. And you've admitted these facts repeatedly, because you are incredibly stupid, even as sociopaths go.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net

Those are some big words from a mush mouth who can’t keep his lips from flapping.

Do you have any evidence of this slapping, or is it another fictitious story you keep spewing out to keep your delusions going from one more shitty day to the next?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's quite obvious that you have a severe language comprehension deficiency to make this claim about things i have said. You are the severely mentally ill person here , son.
Tell us again about the mothership stealing your kitchen utensils.
I hear your parents had to tie a salami around your neck to get the dog to play with you
Nice, that joke must be nearly as old as you are.
We all know why the dog wouldn’t play with Tom...

No they didn’t, because you’re unable to deny being a pedo without telling people how you raped a 15-year-old. Also you have no friends.

Wait a second... could other people see this person? Would you have difficulty explaining how this person is able to communicate with you? We might be on the verge of a breakthrough.
Lmao you responded to a post where I called you Tom. Which is your name. Because you are a man. A man named Tom. You lied about never responding to posts calling you Tom.
Tommy makes a lot of empty threats due to being old and weak, but his “I’m only going to respond to people who address me respectfully!” bluff is the funniest. Dee trolls him every day and he always rises to it. He knows no one actually respects him, and if he actually ignores them, he’ll have no one to talk to. And that’s the real reason he keeps coming back.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
Tommy makes a lot of empty threats due to being old and weak, but his “I’m only going to respond to people who address me respectfully!” bluff is the funniest. Dee trolls him every day and he always rises to it. He knows no one actually respects him, and if he actually ignores them, he’ll have no one to talk to. And that’s the real reason he keeps coming back.
Imagine having us, US as your best and only means of proper human interaction.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Thomas that is so stupid and face it you are a dog fucking pedophile. You have admitted to it constantly. you made video's plural seeing a it was way more than one an it's more like in the hundreds of post and videos.

So yes Tom you are a pedophile dog fucker.

Do get MR. Thomas you are a sperging ree lolcow. An0minus is a Kiwi expert on you. He has watched you post retarded shit since you started mooing at KF.

WOOF WOOF Thomas you dog fucking child raping pervert.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
It's quite obvious that you have a severe language comprehension deficiency to make this claim about things i have said.
You are the severely mentally ill person here , son
lots of psychosexual disorders you deny
a truly small, weak and barely literate mind in a skull that competely lacks soft tissue anterior to the Amygdala
It must really suck to be so mean and stupid
I hear your parents had to tie a salami around your neck to get the dog to play with you
Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go to B&Q to get some more Irony-O-Meters as Tommy here has just broken them all.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
It's quite obvious that you have a severe language comprehension deficiency to make this claim about things i have said. You are the severely mentally ill person here , son. lots of psychosexual disorders you deny and a truly small, weak and barely literate mind in a skull that competely lacks soft tissue anterior to the Amygdala.[/QUOTE}
At least we can string together comprehensible sentences.
Of course they did. That person was you. You're the only person who can be convinced of that, because nobody else will when you admit to raping a 15 year old and a dog in the same breath.

shut up jew

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
weak and barely literate mind in a skull that competely lacks soft tissue anterior to the Amygdala.
Thst makes no fucking sense, you mentally ill pedophilic child molester.

It must really suck to be so mean and stupid. I hear your parents had to tie a salami around your neck to get the dog to play with you and the doctor slapped your mother when it was born.
It must really suck that your parents hate you because you raped your sister and that you're not even valuable enough to be a cum dumpster, Tom. You couldn't even get a filthy, autistic cat man to bust open your flabby cheeks, Tom. You're truly pathetic, Hitler probably sensed how pathetic you were and chose not to use an oven on your grandparent's gametes because it would be a waste of resources.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God dammit Tom.
E6CD9C8D-E730-4516-8B38-1BF1D65936B8.jpeg

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well tom is at AMB. he alternates sites and sperges the same shit both sites.

But it is really funny when tom gets really bitchy about Kiwi events.

whistle blower: You are Mr. David Price, a mean, stupid, fat ugly cunt of a man who wishes he had one who has been mentally conditioned by the sick fucks at the kiwi farms to believe this nonsense about me.

He hates that i knew at 3 years old. It was all on my facebook. He had that ternder page i got an invite and well thgat is my first run in with old man dog fucker as he screeched about his pseudoscience. and psychology. that is when i went to AMB.

He is flipping out

tom getting bitchy about kiwi.jpg

tom getting bitchy about kiwi 3.jpg

Tom nailed by Tom historical archives. which is why both AMB and Kiwi Farms are so important.

tom getting bitchy about kiwi 4.jpg

The pressure snaps tom. Now is believes i am a mentally conditioned brainwashed servant to Kiwi Farms.

Moo on tom and do not worry i will make it harder for you to grab pity screen shots for your trender groups.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Well tom is at AMB. he alternates sites and sperges the same shit both sites.

But it is really funny when tom gets really bitchy about Kiwi events.

whistle blower: You are Mr. David Price, a mean, stupid, fat ugly cunt of a man who wishes he had one who has been mentally conditioned by the sick fucks at the kiwi farms to believe this nonsense about me.

He hates that i knew at 3 years old. It was all on my facebook. He had that ternder page i got an invite and well thgat is my first run in with old man dog fucker as he screeched about his pseudoscience. and psychology. that is when i went to AMB.

He is flipping out

View attachment 2103834

View attachment 2103840

Tom nailed by Tom historical archives. which is why both AMB and Kiwi Farms are so important.

View attachment 2103872

The pressure snaps tom. Now is believes i am a mentally conditioned brainwashed servant to Kiwi Farms.

Moo on tom and do not worry i will make it harder for you to grab pity screen shots for your trender groups.
Oh hey, Dee. You watching the Chauvin trial?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Id Oh hey, Dee. You watching the Chauvin trial?
No i was busy cleaning and was listening to Louna for a while. She has a new album out. Then I was watching captain Ron while taking a break, and checking in at Kiwi for more tom idiocy. He loves to come here and AMB and grab screen shots and go to trender ass kissing pages and post them for pity and ass kissing points. Then he will sperg like a ree at anyone he bruised his fee fee's

That is why tom pushes his make believe gender crap. he is begging for SJW pity and ass kissing.