Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Was his sister underage when he violated her? To be fair, maybe Tom was pretending to be her while he abused her so it doesn't count according to Tom logic.
Yes she was and from what we know a lot younger. Tom is a gross old pervert. And at AMB he just got cussed at in Russian by both Jimmy McGill and myself. who E sause suka is how it sounds and well it is. cocksucking bitch when translated. and Jimmy was suka bylat which is bitch what the fuck.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
So, I’m not really that caught up on Tommy here, but I took a look at his Facebook and is it a regular thing for him to talk about taking care of roaches like this?

7C0818D2-3D2B-4348-8551-74FEFC6D101F.jpeg

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So, I’m not really that caught up on Tommy here, but I took a look at his Facebook and is it a regular thing for him to talk about taking care of roaches like this?

View attachment 2147591
Lol Mr. biologist can't tell that is a German cockroach. Time for infestation 3 the return of the bug riddled hovel. the side of the wall is already showing signs of filth.
Why did we do away with all the asylums again?
Now that is a great question. And when you see bat shit crazy tom. You really have to question why.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2147591
Actually, it's quite funny. Not too long ago, he posted photos of a can of roach spray while complaining about roaches and trying to solicit mutual blow jobs.
you really shouldn't believe things that aren't true and definitely not go spreading them around, you stupid fucking delusional "woke" ween.
Only Chris has weens, the closest you have to haters is your sexual assault victims.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you really shouldn't believe things that aren't true and definitely not go spreading them around, you stupid fucking delusional "woke" ween.
Try and stop us, Tom. If these things are untrue, why have you admitted to them? Furthermore, if you don't want that information disseminated, why would you post it publicly, under your own name? Is it because you've been huffing rock dust so long that your brain has finally petrified?

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2147591
This is my favorite Tooter post. It really defines his morality, sanity, and hygiene.
1620689870333.png

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is my favorite Tooter post. It really defines his morality, sanity, and hygiene.
View attachment 2159364
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You fucking admit to having a roach infestation. Then you ask for head from just anyone. This is why people hate you without even bringing up dogs or kids. You did this publicly on Facebook where you claim to be an activist for Transgender children and have the adoration of thousands of people. And they are reading this, the kids and their parents. And you run groups with thousands of people. Fuck you, I actually do hate you more than ADF.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You fucking admit to having a roach infestation. Then you ask for head from just anyone. This is why people hate you without even bringing up dogs or kids. You did this publicly on Facebook where you claim to be an activist for Transgender children and have the adoration of thousands of people. And they are reading this, the kids and their parents. And you run groups with thousands of people. Fuck you, I actually do hate you more than ADF.
Did you see the video where he was talking to his father shortly before he dad, and was yelling at him about seeing roaches with egg sacs? That poor old man.....and I don't mean Tom