Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i take the diagnosis of these randos to my doctors and the confirm that they're invalid.

you are a digitally dumbed down dweeb who lives in a fantasy world, programmed to believe bullshit about me, projecting the denial of your own self loathing at me for the self esteem boost you'll get from your fellow fetishistic failed abortions.

keep dancing, my bitch. you're a foul, self consumed bourgeoisie pig and i own a fucking castle free and clear in your broken brain. your

still not triggered, but types out another bowl of raging word salad. Keep not being triggered, Dave and show the world more of your ass, you fucking ridiculous, useless man.
grandchildren are already disgusted with you for obsessively bearing false witness about a stranger.
Now Now Thomas i am not a man i am a trans woman. Which means i am not a natural female but artificial and only so my body is in tune with my brain.
Not so i can throw myself at old man and try to rape them. Oh wait you still had your diddle stick when you bared your moobs and tried to rape Bob.

How dare you call someone dumb and a dweeb. No one is programmed to believe anything all of us read your words old man fucks dogs. and there you are constantly talking about raping a teen and finger fucking a dog.

Now more insults to Mariposa? Really tom you can not back those claims. and broken brain 4 DEGREES AND A PhD Thomas that is not a broken brain. That is a highly intelligent superior intellect compared to you and even I do not compare to her in intelligence Thomas.

And say she is foul in person to her Husband.... Do stream it I want to see him beat the ever living shit out of you. Which would contain dumpster parasites and a massive butt load ( pun intended ) of anal roaches.

WOOF WOOF Mr. dog fucker the pedophile. Lay off of Mariposa you demented delusional geriatric psychopath.
males and females are allowed to be atracted to eachother you fucking insane person
Hush idiot i am her friend not someone of romantic interest. And it is not about male and female bonding it is about the shit said which was stupid.

And males do lust after females. They say the most stupid things.. ( HEY BABY ) Which is always followed by idiocy.

And no shit ree ree YOU KNOW PART OF THE BRAIN THAT MAKES ME TRANS? GUESS WHAT IT DOES......... yes it is to make sure males and females are attreacted to each other.

That they were giving the vagina to Blair White instead.
LOL i am sure they are going to hate that Blaire white is a non op. Yhey made it clear they are not getting SRS surgery on Twitter.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
Now Now Thomas i am not a man i am a trans woman. Which means i am not a natural female but artificial and only so my body is in tune with my brain.
Not so i can throw myself at old man and try to rape them. Oh wait you still had your diddle stick when you bared your moobs and tried to rape Bob.

How dare you call someone dumb and a dweeb. No one is programmed to believe anything all of us read your words old man fucks dogs. and there you are constantly talking about raping a teen and finger fucking a dog.

Now more insults to Mariposa? Really tom you can not back those claims. and broken brain 4 DEGREES AND A PhD Thomas that is not a broken brain. That is a highly intelligent superior intellect compared to you and even I do not compare to her in intelligence Thomas.

And say she is foul in person to her Husband.... Do stream it I want to see him beat the ever living shit out of you. Which would contain dumpster parasites and a massive butt load ( pun intended ) of anal roaches.

WOOF WOOF Mr. dog fucker the pedophile. Lay off of Mariposa you demented delusional geriatric psychopath.

Hush idiot i am her friend not someone of romantic interest. And it is not about male and female bonding it is about the shit said which was stupid.

And males do lust after females. They say the most stupid things.. ( HEY BABY ) Which is always followed by idiocy.

And no shit ree ree YOU KNOW PART OF THE BRAIN THAT MAKES ME TRANS? GUESS WHAT IT DOES......... yes it is to make sure males and females are attreacted to each other.

LOL i am sure they are going to hate that Blaire white is a non op. Yhey made it clear they are not getting SRS surgery on Twitter.
you have a male brain dee, stop cosplaying as an uwu girl.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you have a male brain dee, stop cosplaying as an uwu girl.
No i do not that is the problem and for the genetics i have I trully wish i did. It is better that transsexualism did not exist.

And maybe one day in the future they can find early detection and fix the problem before the child is cursed for life.

But until then a tiny portion of the populations ends up like Jazz Jennings and myself. stuck with a brain that is in opposition of the body. And that is what is in the links it explains it all.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I am an intersex female and you are a mentally unwell woman in total denial of your inferiority complex projecting all your self loathing at me.
You are a man. A man named Tom. A man who sucks hobo cocks. A man who molests children. A man who diddles dogs. And you've repeatedly admitted all these things yourself. The only reason we even know about your attempt to rape Sabrina is that you couldn't shut your cock-holster and not repeatedly admit to it.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I would question their diagnostic process if they are not ordering both imaging and lung function tests before stating that you don't have COPD.
lol. you people are hilarious with all the assumptions you make and all the false things you believe. classic DKE clubbers with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. i have chronic upper respiratory issues i've been getting treated for all my life. you just look stupid insisting that i have COPD this way.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
lol. you people are hilarious with all the assumptions you make and all the false things you believe. classic DKE clubbers with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. i have chronic upper respiratory issues i've been getting treated for all my life. you just look stupid insisting that i have COPD this way.
Did Facebook temp block you Tommie?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
new day same old tired crap. No one tom but you is DKE. and you are the only one with delusions Mr. got a .75 high school GPA. as for respirtory issues you sure ran quickly enough when you plowed over that babies stroller. Now admittedly that was long ago and you were closer to your 40' that your 80's
Yes and for the same reasons more than likely .

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You mean a thread here?
with a badly botched vaginoplasty , blown up like a balloon?

at least her family loves her and doesn't stash her off in a house in the middle of bum fuck nowhere taking care of a bunch of inbred kids from some really messed girl he calls his daughter.

the public account is blocked at the moment, but i'm not going to be wasting much time at troll sites or facebook. i need to market stones.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
with a badly botched vaginoplasty , blown up like a balloon?

at least her family loves her and doesn't stash her off in a house in the middle of bum fuck nowhere taking care of a bunch of inbred kids from some really messed girl he calls his daughter.
Too bad you'll never know the joys of passing as an overweight, short eunuch. You'll never pass as anything but a fat, bald ugly old transvestite. Your family will never actually love you, Tom. At least Dee was able to breed and have grandchildren. The only thing that ever bred in your vicinity was rats, roaches, and bacteria.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Too bad you'll never know the joys of passing as an overweight, short eunuch. You'll never pass as anything but a fat, bald ugly old transvestite. Your family will never actually love you, Tom. At least Dee was able to breed and have grandchildren. The only thing that ever bred in your vicinity was rats, roaches, and bacteria.
are you saying that sleazy slut is actually his blood daughter?

For five years, and counting.
most of which, if you study the frequency of my posts was silent. i've never tried to annoy you fucking morons so much before and i mostly avoided this toilet completely.