Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how he was very concise about what he's been called out over instead of just saying something like 'nasty rumors'...almost as if he wants people to be sure about what he's guilty of.
Standard operating procedure. “I’m not a dogfucker! Let me go into detail about the sexual act I actually performed on the dog, though.”

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
Tommie has Facebook back, he's posting like a whore again. He must be so happy. He'll be back here soon, when he next gets suspended.
Screenshot_2021-07-16-17-48-50.jpg

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommie has Facebook back, he's posting like a whore again. He must be so happy. He'll be back here soon, when he next gets suspended.
View attachment 2352921
Tom once again shows his shitty business skills by offering shit for free, super free and forever free; as if he'd have subscribers in the first place but yeah, such shit.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
well thankfully with the invention of the internet we are able to know what you did between fingering a dog and a child, all across america, until you get hit by a truck somewhere
what you know isn't at all real, but a shit ton of bullshit that starts with the dog and child who didn't get "fingered. But, you go on believing what you like, live foolishly and die stupid.
A vermin infestation, oh no!
Standard operating procedure. “I’m not a dogfucker! Let me go into detail about the sexual act I actually performed on the dog, though.”
Tom once again shows his shitty business skills by offering shit for free, super free and forever free; as if he'd have subscribers in the first place but yeah, such shit.
View attachment 2352921
Tommy complaining about sex offenders and being effected by other people living in squalor
:story:
1626461970658.png

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you really should get some treatment for your OCD, child man.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a frequent, chronic, costly, and disabling disorder that presents in several medical settings, but is under-recognised and undertreated. For many years, obsessive-compulsive neurosis was seen as a disorder that provided an important window on the workings of the unconscious mind. Today, obsessive-compulsive disorder is viewed as a good example of a neuropsychiatric disorder, mediated by pathology in specific neuronal circuits, and responsive to specific pharmacotherapeutic and psychotherapeutic interventions. In the future we can expect more precise delineation of the origins of this disorder, with integration of data from neuroanatomical, neurochemical, neuroethological, neurogenetic, and neuroimmunological research.

roj

WHERE'S YOUR CRAYON RESPONSE JOSHUA MOON?
kiwifarms.net

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a frequent, chronic, costly, and disabling disorder that presents in several medical settings, but is under-recognised and undertreated. For many years, obsessive-compulsive neurosis was seen as a disorder that provided an important window on the workings of the unconscious mind. Today, obsessive-compulsive disorder is viewed as a good example of a neuropsychiatric disorder, mediated by pathology in specific neuronal circuits, and responsive to specific pharmacotherapeutic and psychotherapeutic interventions. In the future we can expect more precise delineation of the origins of this disorder, with integration of data from neuroanatomical, neurochemical, neuroethological, neurogenetic, and neuroimmunological research.
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

No new squares filled out this time. Disappointing.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Committing federal crimes against both minors and animals is a pretty good reason to worry about what you're doing. Why do you think this thread exists?
so that cyber criminals can program morons like you to believe bullshit like what you just stated as fact as part of the "containment" program against my writing that's older than you are, child.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment
I suppose you're diagnosing me as schizophrenic, Sigmund Fraud? My shrink disagrees with you and the entire APA frowns on amateur remote diagnosis . The true fact of the matter is that you're an intellectually dishonest, hive minded, infantile imbecile who doesn't understand a word I say, lashing out in denial of your intellectual incompetence to rationally refute anything i say.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
so that cyber criminals can program morons like you to believe bullshit like what you just stated as fact as part of the "containment" program against my writing that's older than you are, child.
Your writing is a comic/tragic blend of narcissism and borrowed thinking that attracts a minuscule audience.

British Petroleum, as good an example of the industrial complex you are at war with as any, successfully steered their way out of the Deepwater Horizon tragedy, in the full glare of the world's media.

You don't even register on the radar of any organisations you allege to fight, save a few tired police departments.

Your writing doesn't need containing because it contains nothing. An autistic girl from Sweden has done more in a day for the causes you claim to believe in than you have done in a lifetime.