Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He claims to be 67.
But we all know Tom is a walking corpse. He is older than dirt and smells worse than a dumpster that has not been dumped in a year.
That's a lie, Tom. The last time they threw you in the nutter, you admitted a female psych wanted you on a heavy dose of antipsychotics plus lithium carbonate.
Which he refused seeing as he thinks he is sane and everyone else it mentally ill. Another sign of schizophrenia.

Tom needs to be committed and kept there until he finally rots away.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Dee you probably smell worst than a dumpster too, try being self aware next time dumb price.
Aww is ree ree slow? yes you are! Now with two showers a day minimum and the fact i have every Rue 21 perfume and carry one with me. LOL I am sure i do not smell anything like you think.

As for self aware little walking talking bug. Trust me i am more aware than you. Enough so as to insure that your level of intelligence is shown.

Now do get That I am not the one to be messing with. Thomas is. Me I just get a laugh out of how slow you are.

So let me ask you is it satisfying to know you are as slow as Thomas?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Dee. Stop. Please stop Dee.

Dee please stop.
Why do so. If they wish to be stupid let them be told. Like blueballs devil who has no clue about pheromones and that no trans smells like a man.

If they wish to sound intelligent then it is best they research the subject first. But that is not indictive of some of the KF members only a few do so.

And those are the ones i follow and respect. Like @Mariposa Electrique Who did a wonderful job on her research of intersex and showed how Thomas is not and can not be intersex.

Or @AnOminous Who is an expert on all that is Tom through diligent research.

Most who you see here that do not support tom or the ones that dully attack my post Do so out of ignorance of the subject.

Now really i do not care about their opinions only those of intelligent opinions such as Mariposa and AnOminous and many others who are really very nice people.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Listen here Tommie Jr. no one gives a shit about your cringy repetitively worded hot takes. Nobody.
no ree ree that is not so true. Only morons as you who can not tell I am way different than old man pedophile dog fucker.

Do get I am against perversion and foul beast like Thomas of any kind.

And there4 is is nothing cringe about biology. Not that you can comprehend biology. That is obvious by your idiotic bull shit about female hormones breaking down to smell like a man.

But then that is why you do not comprehend neurobiology. Nor anything to do with science. I am sure you follow shit like Kent Hovind and others that believe in a sky fairy without proof or evidence to support the conjecture that is religion.

but then you are a retard. LOL You do make this too easy. Let me ask you what is it like calling your mother mommy aunt and your father daddy uncle.

It is good to have examples what brother and sister should not have kids around, at least you are good for that.

Lonewolf

kiwifarms.net
no ree ree that is not so true. Only morons as you who can not tell I am way different than old man pedophile dog fucker.

Do get I am against perversion and foul beast like Thomas of any kind.

And there4 is is nothing cringe about biology. Not that you can comprehend biology. That is obvious by your idiotic bull shit about female hormones breaking down to smell like a man.

But then that is why you do not comprehend neurobiology. Nor anything to do with science. I am sure you follow shit like Kent Hovind and others that believe in a sky fairy without proof or evidence to support the conjecture that is religion.

but then you are a retard. LOL You do make this too easy. Let me ask you what is it like calling your mother mommy aunt and your father daddy uncle.

It is good to have examples what brother and sister should not have kids around, at least you are good for that.
Still blowing Daddy for your allowance Dave?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Lol calm down Tommie Jr.
No relation at all ree ree. and i am calm. See how you being a product of brother and sister makes you more like Thomas dog fucker than anyone here?

i know the doctor said you were going to be slow but damn How slow can one moron be.

Now we know chronological age is as an adult but tell mommy aunt your dribble bib needs to be changed.

Lonewolf

kiwifarms.net
No relation at all ree ree. and i am calm. See how you being a product of brother and sister makes you more like Thomas dog fucker than anyone here?

i know the doctor said you were going to be slow but damn How slow can one moron be.

Now we know chronological age is as an adult but tell mommy aunt your dribble bib needs to be changed.
Calm down David.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sure a lot of words to say you're calm Dave.

Don't you have some cold water to go stand in for science?