Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody has gotten very far, nor will they while the quarantine is in effect.
Way to move the goal posts Tom.

I hope you live long enough to see a mission to Mars you sad mentally deranged man.

Why are you selling a jem stone for $200.00 on Ebay that I can buy elsewhere for a quarter of the price?

SmartSelect_20210728-104208_eBay.jpg

Last edited:

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
No person will know the date or time of the prophesied moment when the "gods" will lift the quarantine. I am one of hundreds of descendents of "powerful families" who are in the welcoming committee when the "Ascended Ancestors" aka "Space Jews" return. Returning with them will be the Space Greeks, Romans, Norse, Vedic and all the other "gods" of everybody's ""fairy tales". I can only speak for my own relations, but there are a lot of humans getting eaten that day and "God" and
God is not your personal genie, nor will He send people who follow false religions from space to fulfil your fantasies.
Now let me make this clear Thomas. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD. That is the stupid shit that came out of the ancient past By a bunch of daughter raping goat fuckers....
Out of interest, do you believe the Big Bang happened? If so, what, other than an omnipotent higher power, could have caused it?

I'd also like to hear your explanation for the miracles at Lourdes and Fátima while you're at it.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. what i said went right over you simpleton soulless sacks of septic sewage sludge. Nobody has gotten very far, nor will they while the quarantine is in effect.
Oh no you don’t. Here’s what you said:

this planet's surface has been quarantined for at least 10, 000 years. nobody is allowed on it or off it without dying first.
What an old fool you are to think you can trick us when we can read exactly what you said.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you didn’t say shit. You only make vague, esoteric treats that don’t explain anything whatsoever.
you're just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. there are many millions of populated worlds around us that we are unable to visit because the planet is quarantined. if you know how to do it, your spirit can visit, leaving your body behind, but your entire being is stuck here. nobody can come or go from this world without losing their mortal flesh first.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you're just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. there are many millions of populated worlds around us that we are unable to visit because the planet is quarantined. if you know how to do it, your spirit can visit, leaving your body behind, but your entire being is stuck here. nobody can come or go from this world without losing their mortal flesh first.
God you're a fucking idiot. We've got people in space right now. It's called a space station and it's in space. Do you know where space is, Tom? It's anywhere that's not Earth.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hail Xenu.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hail Xenu.
lol. thanks for sharing that. I never read any Hubbard or paid any attention to Scientology , so I was unaware of his galactic federation. My "ascended ancestors" theory is the result of studying the world's legends and a lot of listening to the thoughts that would come bubbling up from inside myself. My conclusion is that this is the mother world for this galaxy, like Asimov's Trantor in the Foundation series and only the surface is quarantined due to a corruption of the human gene pool that occurred 10-12, 000 years ago. The most popular theory about that is that a humanoid reptilian mated with a terrestrial primate, giving us a world perpetually at war between all the mutant hybrid spawn of insane alien space whores and bonobos trying to get home to wherever it was the reptilians came from. In it's 10, 000+ year history, Jerusalem has had 16 empires rule it, has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.

According to Druidic oral tradition, civilization has risen and fallen 5 times and we are now on the precipice of the 6th great extinction if we don't get our act together this decade. Business as usual is going on in the interior of the planet and it's moon. There have been numerous UFO sightings that disappeared into the ocean. They may not appear until everything is in flames to rescue their breeding stock.

The Torah contains allegories about the last collapse and early recovery. Evidence of space travel abounds with angels, flying flaming chariots, deadly directed energy weapons and the ascensions of Enoch, Isaiah and Jesus. My channel proved itself to be unreliable for any predictive time framing this year. As I am to understand it, until we rise up peacefully and prayerfully en masse, pleading for relief from the predator capitalists, they aren't going to show themselves.
Now let me make this clear Thomas. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD. That is the stupid shit that came out of the ancient past By a bunch of daughter raping goat fuckers.... Oh wait those were your ancestors, NOW WE KNOW WHY you are a dog fucking pedophile.

more of that mental illness tom? more grandeur spewing out your front ass?

Now Tom how manty times do we have to tell you that is gross and no one wants to hear it?

Thomas hush you gross pervert.

Oh more of the delusions old man? You mentally ill exceptional individual.

More idiocy tom? You really are one fucked in the head dog cock slobbering idiot. There is a whole list now of space tard bouncing around in that empty skull of yours huh.

Gross more dog perversions Thomas? What is with you and dogs old man.

No tom just no. You are a fat walrus shaped old hunch back man that fucks dogs and tries to rape kids if you could catch one.

No tom you are not you are a fat old raging man that is an exceptional individual. and YES TOM all intersex conditions are genetic anomalies. As our own wonderfully intelligent @Mariposa Electrique Explain so well in her thread proving you are not intersex.

No tom you were not you were a fat pervert in the making.

More child grooming Tom? You really are a foul old man.

Now that is just sick you pedophile pervert And the police were not having fun with you they were arresting you.

No Thomas you raped a child that is sexual misconduct and lets see you smell like shit talk a lot of shit. and again with the LOLsuit?

More screaming at the clouds Thomas?

Not TRANSPHOBIC old man You are not trans therefor it is not transphobic. It is just repulsion of the fact you are a dog fucking pedophile trender.

More bull shit from the giant pile of shit. Now bad choices? fingering a dog and raping a child and bragging about it sounds about as bad as the come.

LOL more delusions of space jews. wrong Thomas there is no quarantine at all old man deluded.

Aw is shits himself mad at Big Todd telling him the truth? Big Todd has a giant estate in that head huh there raging man moron.
tl;dr lol. calm down, Dave, you insane imbecile. go molest your grandbaby so more, shitball grandma.
And you are the reason why this planet is quarantined.
i wasn't here, but i have a feeling one of my grandmothers fucked up big time back then or i wouldn't have gotten dealt the hand i got dealt this time around for my bloodline.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
lol. thanks for sharing that. I never read any Hubbard or paid any attention to Scientology , so I was unaware of his galactic federation. My "ascended ancestors" theory is the result of studying the world's legends and a lot of listening to the thoughts that would come bubbling up from inside myself. My conclusion is that this is the mother world for this galaxy, like Asimov's Trantor in the Foundation series and only the surface is quarantined due to a corruption of the human gene pool that occurred 10-12, 000 years ago. The most popular theory about that is that a humanoid reptilian mated with a terrestrial primate, giving us a world perpetually at war between all the mutant hybrid spawn of insane alien space whores and bonobos trying to get home to wherever it was the reptilians came from. In it's 10, 000+ year history, Jerusalem has had 16 empires rule it, has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.
Well here is more Thomas insanity. and you do not have theories you have delusions. Now as for the human gene pool. You obviously do not get genetics and the fact we have mapped the genome and there is no reptilian from space DNA involved.
According to Druidic oral tradition, civilization has risen and fallen 5 times and we are now on the precipice of the 6th great extinction if we don't get our act together this decade. Business as usual is going on in the interior of the planet and it's moon. There have been numerous UFO sightings that disappeared into the ocean. They may not appear until everything is in flames to rescue their breeding stock.
DUH REEEEEEEEEE Hush tom your sharting all over yourself again and stop with the UFO crap tom you have no clue about any of this.
The Torah contains allegories about the last collapse and early recovery. Evidence of space travel abounds with angels, flying flaming chariots, deadly directed energy weapons and the ascensions of Enoch, Isaiah and Jesus. My channel proved itself to be unreliable for any predictive time framing this year. As I am to understand it, until we rise up peacefully and prayerfully en masse, pleading for relief from the predator capitalists, they aren't going to show themselves.
How demented are you old man. Now do get you have no clue about biology or cosmology.
tl;dr lol. calm down, Dave, you insane imbecile. go molest your grandbaby so more, shitball grandma.
Hush old man jealous It is Dee Dee slow-MO. the insane tard is you old man delusions of grandeur the paranoid one. And Thomas how many times do you have to be told DUDE. It is only you that molest kids ( and dogs

Now as for a shit ball well old man you shit all over yourself sit in it and scream at people all day long. And if that is not bad enough There is the old man shitty old predator of kids and dogs perversion that sets you apart from normal people.
i wasn't here, but i have a feeling one of my grandmothers fucked a big fat pig some time back then or i wouldn't have gotten dealt the hand i got dealt this time around for my bloodline. I know i am part pig boy. that is why my micro penis corkscrews to the left.
Now who would want to know all that vile exceptional bullshit old man.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well here is more Thomas insanity. and you do not have theories you have delusions. Now as for the human gene pool. You obviously do not get genetics and the fact we have mapped the genome and there is no reptilian from space DNA involved.

DUH REEEEEEEEEE Hush tom your sharting all over yourself again and stop with the UFO crap tom you have no clue about any of this.

How demented are you old man. Now do get you have no clue about biology or cosmology.

Hush old man jealous It is Dee Dee slow-MO. the insane tard is you old man delusions of grandeur the paranoid one. And Thomas how many times do you have to be told DUDE. It is only you that molest kids ( and dogs

Now as for a shit ball well old man you shit all over yourself sit in it and scream at people all day long. And if that is not bad enough There is the old man shitty old predator of kids and dogs perversion that sets you apart from normal people.

Now who would want to know all that vile exceptional bullshit old man.
tl;dr stay triggered dave and keep projecting the denial of your sick fantasies at me.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds amazing. You should totally make that journey.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
Me: give us an actual explanation
You: A S T R A L P R O J E C T I O N