Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leave it to Tom to look at pseudoscience and leave out the pseudo part. Any case of 'astral projection' has normally involved hallucinogens or hypnosis including self-hypnosis.

As an avid practitioner of meditation (it's great for stress) the best I can do is reach a deep trance but even that requires time to adjust to; considering that Tom can't go five minutes without hacking up a lung I doubt his ability to concentrate.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My "ascended ancestors" theory is the result of studying the world's legends and a lot of listening to the thoughts that would come bubbling up from inside myself.
Then I'm surprised that your private mythology doesn't involve dogs, lots of lots of dogs, whole super-galaxies of dogs.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My "ascended ancestors" theory is the result of studying the world's legends and a lot of listening to the thoughts that would come bubbling up from inside myself
That's not the only thing bubbling up from inside yourself. It's sad that you feel the need to jumble up multiple religions and views on theology like a male child forcing two barbie dolls to hump each other when Judaism has an amazing mystic practice like Kabbalah. Of course, only wealthy scholars are allowed to study Kabbalah, who are not garbage eating, crossdressing hobos.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Then I'm surprised that your private mythology doesn't involve dogs, lots of lots of dogs, whole super-galaxies of dogs.
Well there is this place called the dog star. Now tom thinks this means there system is populated with dogs lots of them and tom is horney over it and wants to finger and suck all of them and wants to be the fuck hole of the dog pile.

Woof Woof Old Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg the dog fucking dog sucking pervert.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
lol. thanks for sharing that. I never read any Hubbard or paid any attention to Scientology , so I was unaware of his galactic federation. My "ascended ancestors" theory is the result of studying the world's legends and a lot of listening to the thoughts that would come bubbling up from inside myself. My conclusion is that this is the mother world for this galaxy, like Asimov's Trantor in the Foundation series and only the surface is quarantined due to a corruption of the human gene pool that occurred 10-12, 000 years ago. The most popular theory about that is that a humanoid reptilian mated with a terrestrial primate, giving us a world perpetually at war between all the mutant hybrid spawn of insane alien space whores and bonobos trying to get home to wherever it was the reptilians came from. In it's 10, 000+ year history, Jerusalem has had 16 empires rule it, has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.

According to Druidic oral tradition, civilization has risen and fallen 5 times and we are now on the precipice of the 6th great extinction if we don't get our act together this decade. Business as usual is going on in the interior of the planet and it's moon. There have been numerous UFO sightings that disappeared into the ocean. They may not appear until everything is in flames to rescue their breeding stock.

The Torah contains allegories about the last collapse and early recovery. Evidence of space travel abounds with angels, flying flaming chariots, deadly directed energy weapons and the ascensions of Enoch, Isaiah and Jesus. My channel proved itself to be unreliable for any predictive time framing this year. As I am to understand it, until we rise up peacefully and prayerfully en masse, pleading for relief from the predator capitalists, they aren't going to show themselves.

tl;dr lol. calm down, Dave, you insane imbecile. go molest your grandbaby so more, shitball grandma.

i wasn't here, but i have a feeling one of my grandmothers fucked up big time back then or i wouldn't have gotten dealt the hand i got dealt this time around for my bloodline.
Lol Thomas I know more about your fake New Age reptile lizard alien religion than you do. Robert Morningsky told me the TROOF. Your beliefs are fodder for stoner dweebs to laugh at listening to Coast to Coast AM back in the day.

Analphylactic Shock

Happy 9/11!
kiwifarms.net
Fuck your toxic transphobic talking turd self and every other infantile imbecile calling me Tom. i never had any problem getting any girl's attention. it was boy's who needed to be punched in the face or kicked in the nuts to express how I fully felt about them.
Tom, the moderators of this site take bullying very seriously.

The Kiwifarms is an inclusive community. Please show sufficient respect to those who have differing views from you.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom, the moderators of this site take bullying very seriously.

The Kiwifarms is an inclusive community. Please show sufficient respect to those who have differing views from you.
How dare you even talk respect when you address me as Tom? I was born hermaphroditic and was operated on as a toddler. then i was forced into an unnatural gender role for most of my life and I'm supposed to respect people who deny my reality, calling me a fake for all sorts of ridiculous reasons as if that's a "differing view" ? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You disrespect me and tell me to respect you for insisting I'm male? Be grateful we're not in the same room or I would have slapped you as hard as I could , kicked you in the nuts and then pissed on your face before I walked away. I'm an intersex woman and am not obligated to behave according to anybody's arbitrary standards of masculinity or femininity, but my name is not TOM and I"m not male, so fuck off with that shit, scum stain.
That puts you on the level of a Marvel Comics writer... except without their success.
success in my world is not measured in dollars or even in the number of fans one has accumulated.
Me: give us an actual explanation
You: A S T R A L P R O J E C T I O N
the essence of a human is not their flesh, but their spirit and that spirit is immortal. it just moves from body to body. because of the quarantine, our spirits can travel, but our bodies can't. when we die, we're just reincarnated somewhere else pretty instantaneously. Some authors will say that the light we move to when we die is the light shining in our mother's vaginas as we are being born. is this making some sense to you yet?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
lol. thanks for sharing that. I never read any Hubbard or paid any attention to Scientology , so I was unaware of his galactic federation. My "ascended ancestors" theory is the result of studying the world's legends and a lot of listening to the thoughts that would come bubbling up from inside myself. My conclusion is that this is the mother world for this galaxy, like Asimov's Trantor in the Foundation series and only the surface is quarantined due to a corruption of the human gene pool that occurred 10-12, 000 years ago. The most popular theory about that is that a humanoid reptilian mated with a terrestrial primate, giving us a world perpetually at war between all the mutant hybrid spawn of insane alien space whores and bonobos trying to get home to wherever it was the reptilians came from. In it's 10, 000+ year history, Jerusalem has had 16 empires rule it, has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.

According to Druidic oral tradition, civilization has risen and fallen 5 times and we are now on the precipice of the 6th great extinction if we don't get our act together this decade. Business as usual is going on in the interior of the planet and it's moon. There have been numerous UFO sightings that disappeared into the ocean. They may not appear until everything is in flames to rescue their breeding stock.

The Torah contains allegories about the last collapse and early recovery. Evidence of space travel abounds with angels, flying flaming chariots, deadly directed energy weapons and the ascensions of Enoch, Isaiah and Jesus. My channel proved itself to be unreliable for any predictive time framing this year. As I am to understand it, until we rise up peacefully and prayerfully en masse, pleading for relief from the predator capitalists, they aren't going to show themselves.

tl;dr lol. calm down, Dave, you insane imbecile. go molest your grandbaby so more, shitball grandma.

i wasn't here, but i have a feeling one of my grandmothers fucked up big time back then or i wouldn't have gotten dealt the hand i got dealt this time around for my bloodline.
Praise Jesus and pass the peyote. 🤣

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How dare you even talk respect when you address me as Tom? I was born hermaphroditic and was operated on as a toddler. then i was forced into an unnatural gender role for most of my life and I'm supposed to respect people who deny my reality, calling me a fake for all sorts of ridiculous reasons as if that's a "differing view" ? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You disrespect me and tell me to respect you for insisting I'm male? Be grateful we're not in the same room or I would have slapped you as hard as I could , kicked you in the nuts and then pissed on your face before I walked away. I'm an intersex woman and am not obligated to behave according to anybody's arbitrary standards of masculinity or femininity, but my name is not TOM and I"m not male, so fuck off with that shit, scum stain.

success in my world is not measured in dollars or even in the number of fans one has accumulated.

the essence of a human is not their flesh, but their spirit and that spirit is immortal. it just moves from body to body. because of the quarantine, our spirits can travel, but our bodies can't. when we die, we're just reincarnated somewhere else pretty instantaneously. Some authors will say that the light we move to when we die is the light shining in our mother's vaginas as we are being born. is this making some sense to you yet?
Tom, you know the sepiroth are angered by your lies.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I deny your reality because you’re an insane old derelict.
You disrespect me and tell me to respect you for insisting I'm male? Be grateful we're not in the same room or I would have slapped you as hard as I could , kicked you in the nuts and then pissed on your face before I walked away.
No you wouldn’t, you pathetic old man. Anyone here could snap your weedy little arms like breadsticks while you cry pitifully and foul yourself. The idea that you could beat anyone up is the funniest thing you’ve said in a long line of deluded and bizarre claims. Knowing what a fuckup you are, you’d probably wind up kicking yourself in the nuts.
I'm an intersex woman and am not obligated to behave according to anybody's arbitrary standards of masculinity or femininity, but my name is not TOM and I"m not male, so fuck off with that shit, scum stain.
Then why did you call yourself “Tommy Tooter,” you old fool?
Failure says what?
the essence of a human is not their flesh, but their spirit and that spirit is immortal. it just moves from body to body. because of the quarantine, our spirits can travel, but our bodies can't.
Your spirit should take a permanent vacation from your body.

FaggotNigger

Lazy niggerfaggot - A robot is fine too, Inmufag,
kiwifarms.net
I don't trust what you said, Thomas. You weren't even born hermaphroditic and getting operated as a toddler, you're a male. No doctors would have any data about your operation in the hospital you were supposed to "get operated" anyway. I don't accept your reality because you twist your own reality into your own fantasy and being a insane dogfucking pedophile in your reality.
Nah, your brittle body would prevent you from brawling against someone who is stronger than you, and they would take advantage against you easily because you fucked up, especially if they're also a roommate of yours. The thing that it's a petty threat from a deluded oldfag who would tend to pull up really weak and would never happen in reality claims like you would usually sperg out is rather bit laughable.
If it would happen in reality, then the only thing you would do is just a slow and weak slap, and attempting to kick with your brittle leg, because of your fragility. You wouldn't even attempt to piss on someone after attempting two of these.
So why do you have these names such as "Tommy Tooter" or "Thomas Wasserberg" anyway? Mind if you explain your hypocrisy a bit, then Mr. Wasserberg?
If human essence isn't their own flesh and it is their spirit and their spirit is immortal, then what about yours? If your spirit is immortal, then it would only ran away from your corpse and refuse to go back to your reincarnations eternally.
No, Mr. Wasserberg. It would never make any sense, especially that you're the one that pull this claim out of nowhere.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
You disrespect me and tell me to respect you for insisting I'm male?
You are male.

Be grateful we're not in the same room or I would have slapped you as hard as I could , kicked you in the nuts and then pissed on your face before I walked away. I'm an intersex woman and am not obligated to behave according to anybody's arbitrary standards of masculinity or femininity,
You have a history of running away like a little bitch anytime someone confronted you.

but my name is not TOM
Your legal name is Thomas so you are in fact Tom.

I"m not male
You are though. Says so your police reports and birth certificate.

I didn't know being a deranged pedophile dog fucker was a "success".
No it's not. Every religion has a way to destroy the soul. You will not be reincarnated as you're a piece of shit who rapes kids and dogs. You have never done any good in your life. You will burn in whatever hells exist.