Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So will Tommie jump to the defense of a Trans woman whos in legal peril due to the actions of dastardly despicable digital deviants? Will he use his journalist expertise to clear Christine's name? Will he do it for free?
Let's see how our intrepid investigative journalist investigates this case.

Analphylactic Shock

Happy 9/11!
kiwifarms.net
How dare you even talk respect when you address me as Tom? I was born hermaphroditic and was operated on as a toddler. then i was forced into an unnatural gender role for most of my life and I'm supposed to respect people who deny my reality, calling me a fake for all sorts of ridiculous reasons as if that's a "differing view" ? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You disrespect me and tell me to respect you for insisting I'm male? Be grateful we're not in the same room or I would have slapped you as hard as I could , kicked you in the nuts and then pissed on your face before I walked away. I'm an intersex woman and am not obligated to behave according to anybody's arbitrary standards of masculinity or femininity, but my name is not TOM and I"m not male, so fuck off with that shit, scum stain.
Tom, I don't appreciate this kind of vitriol. Your response may be a bit unwarranted.

It seems like we got off on the wrong foot. I don't want you to spray my face as a mangy dog would soak a sleeping hobo.

Also, look on the bright side: Chris-Chan is single again.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom, I don't appreciate this kind of vitriol. Your response may be a bit unwarranted.

It seems like we got off on the wrong foot. I don't want you to spray my face as a mangy dog would soak a sleeping hobo.

Also, look on the bright side: Chris-Chan is single again.
Since you insist on disrespecting me this way and playing the victim with me is bullshit i don't need to see. go share your stupid thoughts with the rest of the angry autistic adult asshole army on ignore.
Then why are you after your Dad's inheritance, despite the fact that you were clearly cut out of the will for being a real deviant?
Why are you asking stupid questions based on things that are utterly untrue? What concern is any of this to you other than a means to forget what a contemptible pile of animated shit you are for a moment?
You literally had to attempt to rape a 15 year old to get her attention. So we all know that's bullshit.
that is the most stupid interpretation of the Sabrina story ever. She was in the bed I was sleeping in, rolling around naked and sweaty with the woman i had been sleeping with. They rolled apart and invited me in. Other than the simple fact that she was a minor, where is the rape?

@Dee Price and @Mariposa Electrique all i have to say to either one of you insane, privileged white people is do go on making utter fools of yourselves talking meaningless nonsense about me, building a hate hotel for me to live rent free in your heads and all the fucking mean, stupid, soulless people with no conscience or empathy who believe your bullshit.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Why are you asking stupid questions based on things that are utterly untrue? What concern is any of this to you other than a means to forget what a contemptible pile of animated shit you are for a moment?
Because you just said you don't care about money and yet you've been hounding lawyers to sue your father's estate for what you feel you are owed.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't trust what you said, Thomas. You weren't even born hermaphroditic and getting operated as a toddler, you're a male. No doctors would have any data about your operation in the hospital you were supposed to "get operated" anyway. I don't accept your reality because you twist your own reality into your own fantasy and being a insane dogfucking pedophile in your reality.

Nah, your brittle body would prevent you from brawling against someone who is stronger than you, and they would take advantage against you easily because you fucked up, especially if they're also a roommate of yours. The thing that it's a petty threat from a deluded oldfag who would tend to pull up really weak and would never happen in reality claims like you would usually sperg out is rather bit laughable.
If it would happen in reality, then the only thing you would do is just a slow and weak slap, and attempting to kick with your brittle leg, because of your fragility. You wouldn't even attempt to piss on someone after attempting two of these.
So why do you have these names such as "Tommy Tooter" or "Thomas Wasserberg" anyway? Mind if you explain your hypocrisy a bit, then Mr. Wasserberg?

If human essence isn't their own flesh and it is their spirit and their spirit is immortal, then what about yours? If your spirit is immortal, then it would only ran away from your corpse and refuse to go back to your reincarnations eternally.
No, Mr. Wasserberg. It would never make any sense, especially that you're the one that pull this claim out of nowhere.
tl;dr off to insane ignored idiot land with your wordy, misinformed transphobic ass. i am what i say i am and you're gone, failed abortion.
Because you just said you don't care about money and yet you've been hounding lawyers to sue your father's estate for what you feel you are owed.
like i said, you don't know what you're talking about. what i say and what you think i said are not the same. why is it so important to you for you to persistently be up in my face with such stupid shit you don't comprehend at all?

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Other than the simple fact that she was a minor, where is the rape?
Because minors can't consent you deviant dorky dolt.

The fact that you seem to constantly forget this and are completely unrepentant about it is why the majority of us want to crease your skull with a blunt object.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr off to insane ignored idiot land with your wordy, misinformed transphobic ass. i am what i say i am and you're gone, failed abortion.

like i said, you don't know what you're talking about. what i say and what you think i said are not the same. why is it so important to you for you to persistently be up in my face with such stupid shit you don't comprehend at all?
Since you insist on disrespecting me this way and playing the victim with me is bullshit i don't need to see. go share your stupid thoughts with the rest of the angry autistic adult asshole army on ignore.

that is the most stupid interpretation of the Sabrina story ever. She was in the bed I was sleeping in, rolling around naked and sweaty with the woman i had been sleeping with. They rolled apart and invited me in. Other than the simple fact that she was a minor, where is the rape?

@Dee Price and @Mariposa Electrique all i have to say to either one of you insane, privileged white people is do go on making utter fools of yourselves talking meaningless nonsense about me, building a hate hotel for me to live rent free in your heads and all the fucking mean, stupid, soulless people with no conscience or empathy who believe your bullshit.
Now do get old man shits himself. Milt is correct and it was not a stupid question. As for Mariposa and I Well it is not meaningless She did a wonderful job of laying out the thread and very elaborately outlined intersex an made it clear you are not interdsex. Something i have had to tell you over and over again.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Other than the simple fact that I stole some things, where’s the theft?”
“Other than the simple fact that I killed a guy, where’s the murder?”

It blatantly didn’t happen the way you say it did, being as how you have always been hideously ugly and your personality is as shitty as your floor. So it is beyond any reasonable doubt that there was coercion involved. Was she “rolling around naked and sweaty” because she was trying to escape the horror of having your gurning pop-eyed self violating her? You’re a monster.

A3FB98CF-F269-46D3-BEC1-D8B56B6DAC50.jpeg

Easy Peasy

Piss Mits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the united states, where this occurred, she was a minor, and minors can't consent.

Rapist.

And dont bother retreading your tired ass argument about well in this shithole third world country popular with sex tourists, its totally fine! Because... bruh...

Kill yourself rapist

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Dee Price and @Mariposa Electrique all i have to say to either one of you insane, privileged white people is do go on making utter fools of yourselves talking meaningless nonsense about me, building a hate hotel for me to live rent free in your heads and all the fucking mean, stupid, soulless people with no conscience or empathy who believe your bullshit
Tom, I could care less about you. You even failed at being an immoral public spectacle unlike Chris Chan.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
In the united states, where this occurred, she was a minor, and minors can't consent.

Rapist.

And dont bother retreading your tired ass argument about well in this shithole third world country popular with sex tourists, its totally fine! Because... bruh...

Kill yourself rapist
Lol Tom is a moron. He can not even get a simple fact like having sex of any kind with a minor is a crime of rape.

He needs to be put in prison with a big red tattoo on his forehead CHILD RAPIST and let loose in general popilation.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
You’re probably just saying shit like this to provoke us by now, but I’ll still answer like it’s a legit question.
You and that other woman took advantage of a minor in need. Sabrina should have been with her family or with someone who treated her like family, but the first things you did was to get her in your bed. This is how you ruin lives. This is abuse, legally and morally.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You’re probably just saying shit like this to provoke us by now, but I’ll still answer like it’s a legit question.
You and that other woman took advantage of a minor in need. Sabrina should have been with her family or with someone who treated her like family, but the first things you did was to get her in your bed. This is how you ruin lives. This is abuse, legally and morally.
in your colonized, hypocritical sanctimonious mind perhaps. You assume harm that didn't happen. I did nothing to get her into the bed and neither did my partner. The young woman had been living with a man for a year and when she broke up with him, she came to us because she didn't want to go home to her abusive parents. What happened was legal in 3/4 of the world and in the places where it isn't, it wouldn't raise many eyebrows. You have been fed distortions of the real scene to attack me with. that's stupid.

The rest of you stupid fucks keep building that hate hotel to me on the wrong side of history to live in forever.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
in your colonized, hypocritical sanctimonious mind perhaps. You assume harm that didn't happen. I did nothing to get her into the bed and neither did my partner. The young woman had been living with a man for a year and when she broke up with him, she came to us because she didn't want to go home to her abusive parents. What happened was legal in 3/4 of the world and in the places where it isn't, it wouldn't raise many eyebrows. You have been fed distortions of the real scene to attack me with. that's stupid.

The rest of you stupid fucks keep building that hate hotel to me on the wrong side of history to live in forever.
Then tell us the full story, and don't hold back any details. Set the record straight once and for all.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

in wyour colonized, hypocritical sanctimonious mind perhaps.
Do you consider all concerns about child abuse to be “sanctimonious?” If not, where do you draw the line? I would also like you to explain the hypocrisy here. Do you know what the word “hypocritical” actually means?
You assume harm that didn't happen. I did nothing to get her into the bed and neither did my partner.
So how did it occur? You’ve never actually explained how it happened. The way you tell it, you have no indication of attraction to this child, she gave no indication of attraction to you, yet somehow you just wound up spontaneously fucking. Do you see how this is a little bit unbelievable?
The young woman had been living with a man for a year and when she broke up with him, she came to us because she didn't want to go home to her abusive parents.
Why have you never mentioned these “abusive parents” before? In what way were they abusive? If they were sexually abusive, did it occur to you that this had likely warped her notions of affection? These are important questions.

What happened was legal in 3/4 of the world and in the places where it isn't, it wouldn't raise many eyebrows.
3/4 of the world are irrelevant and there is no point bringing them up. Clearly it does raise eyebrows where it happened, hence the fact that you keep changing the story.
You have been fed distortions of the real scene to attack me with. that's stupid.
Every word comes from you. If you disagree, please specify exactly who is feeding us these distortions?
History doesn’t give a shit about people like you.