Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
in your colonized, hypocritical sanctimonious mind perhaps. You assume harm that didn't happen. I did nothing to get her into the bed and neither did my partner. The young woman had been living with a man for a year and when she broke up with him, she came to us because she didn't want to go home to her abusive parents. What happened was legal in 3/4 of the world and in the places where it isn't, it wouldn't raise many eyebrows. You have been fed distortions of the real scene to attack me with. that's stupid.

The rest of you stupid fucks keep building that hate hotel to me on the wrong side of history to live in forever.
She wasn't a "young woman", she was a child you sick fuck. She was a 15 year old, and you were a grown man twice her age. You've admitted multiple times on various forums that you raped Sabrina. Here's some direct quotes of you admitting to it on the farms lol.
not as they tell it. sabrina was not quite 16 and had been sexually active since at least 13 1/2 that i knew of because she came to me and my current partner, who was in her mid 20's when she broke up from the guy she had been living with. i walked in one evening, they were naked in bed together, rolled apart, invited me in and the older woman broke it up within minutes before anything of any consequence even happened because i was paying too much attention to sabrina.

the current age of consent is unrealistic and it ruins the lives of a lot of young men who think they're having consensual sex with somebody of legal age. 13 is a bit young and i threw that out more for argument's sake than any desire to actually do it. i think the age of consent needs to come down to 15 or 16.
a single incident of inappropriate sexual contact with a minor so long ago has no relevance to what i am right this minute. anybody who thinks that it does, will simply be put on ignore and forgotten.
because we knew each other for quite a few years more. hell , she had been sexually active living among adults for a couple years before we met. she graduated UCSB with a marriage certificate, sociology degree, had three kids and now she's got some grandkids too.
learn how to read. i "fucked" no minor and a single instance of sexual contact with a physically mature minor does not a pedophile make. two things missing: compulsion and pre-pubescence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whistle blower
there was only one minor I ever had any sexual contact
there were at least 50 dogs I kicked, but they were all mine and they were being trained as personal protection dogs.
Quote:
if it's just 4 fun and it's legal 2 do it, i'll take a 13 year old as long as she has her papers and wants me 2.
Quote:
i only fingered one underage girl.
go grab the rest of that thread, fool. the 13 assumes special conditions, among them the legal age of majority. some women are simply mature enough physically and mentally to make informed decisions about sex. the majority opinion among people i have discussed this with is that the legal age should be lowered to sixteen. it will certainly cut way into the frequency of statutory rape, since the majority of them are girls between 16 and 18 and guys under 30. i still have no interest in sex with a woman that young in the male role, or of any age, for that matter. i gave that up completely in 1994. if i ever have an intimate relation again, it's going to be with a trans man or butch lesbian over 40.
Do you need me to grab more for you Tom? :story:

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
The young woman had been living with a man for a year and when she broke up with him, she came to us because she didn't want to go home to her abusive parents.
Mmmh this young girl has just been abused, what should I do? I will abuse her more!

This is how you sound. This is what you did: you saw a vulnerable young girl and took advantage. The 3/4 of the world is just a cope. You know what you did.

Jew Lover 1488

Spoooky
kiwifarms.net
in your colonized, hypocritical sanctimonious mind perhaps. You assume harm that didn't happen. I did nothing to get her into the bed and neither did my partner. The young woman had been living with a man for a year and when she broke up with him, she came to us because she didn't want to go home to her abusive parents. What happened was legal in 3/4 of the world and in the places where it isn't, it wouldn't raise many eyebrows. You have been fed distortions of the real scene to attack me with. that's stupid.

The rest of you stupid fucks keep building that hate hotel to me on the wrong side of history to live in forever.
Tommy that doesn't mean abuse her more you sick fuck

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happened was legal in 3/4 of the world and in the places where it isn't, it wouldn't raise many eyebrows.
Wrong as usual Toots, at the time you were more then three years older then the victim and she was under the age of sixteen. That makes it Felony statutory rape with a sentence between 2-4 years and a 10,000 fine......

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Mmmh this young girl has just been abused, what should I do? I will abuse her more!

This is how you sound. This is what you did: you saw a vulnerable young girl and took advantage. The 3/4 of the world is just a cope. You know what you did.
whatever you say, you sanctimonious sexist sycophantic privileged white man. . many women i relate the story to come back with stories of their own about adults they seduced when they were as young as twelve. you just go on with your self righteous incitement of violence against me based on a harmless event from forty years ago where i can't see , you fucking failed abortion.
I'm surprised Tom hasn't tried to get on Killstream.
on advice of somebody, i reached out to the guy, but he didn't respond and i don't chase anybody.
Do you consider all concerns about child abuse to be “sanctimonious?” If not, where do you draw the line? I would also like you to explain the hypocrisy here. Do you know what the word “hypocritical” actually means?

So how did it occur? You’ve never actually explained how it happened. The way you tell it, you have no indication of attraction to this child, she gave no indication of attraction to you, yet somehow you just wound up spontaneously fucking. Do you see how this is a little bit unbelievable?

Why have you never mentioned these “abusive parents” before? In what way were they abusive? If they were sexually abusive, did it occur to you that this had likely warped her notions of affection? These are important questions.

3/4 of the world are irrelevant and there is no point bringing them up. Clearly it does raise eyebrows where it happened, hence the fact that you keep changing the story.

Every word comes from you. If you disagree, please specify exactly who is feeding us these distortions?

History doesn’t give a shit about people like you.
tl;dr keep hammering that keyboard, my bitch. you're just a fucking hive minded sycophantic dip shit with severe delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth fixated on a harmless event that happened forty years ago.

NaggotFigger

Happy fucking Halloween - Mind resting
kiwifarms.net
whatever you say, you sanctimonious sexist sycophantic privileged white man. . many women i relate the story to come back with stories of their own about adults they seduced when they were as young as twelve. you just go on with your self righteous incitement of violence against me based on a harmless event from forty years ago where i can't see , you fucking failed abortion.
Oh sure. I think women in your "story" would actually really cared about it then. Maybe take that insult back to your fucked up mind again, Tootsers?
on advice of somebody, i reached out to the guy, but he didn't respond and i don't chase anybody.
I think the guy would refuse to respond because he doesn't trust weird dog-addicted strangers from the streets like you, Thomas. People doesn't really trust strangers on the streets who acts like a crazy freakazoid who used to rape dogs, kids and young girls trying to creeping people out for advices and would ignore and move on.
tl;dr keep hammering that keyboard, my bitch. you're just a fucking hive minded sycophantic dip shit with severe delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth fixated on a harmless event that happened forty years ago.
Go on, Mr. Thomas Wasserberg. Continue with your spergs to others like nasty pests flying across your hovel annoying you in your chair. Maybe you're more of a hive-minded sycophantic dipshit with extreme lack of intellect, always made things up and blaming others with it as a direct opposite to what you've just said. Nobody really cared about redeeming " a event that happened 40 years ago" that you made up in order to gain others' attention in pity.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
whatever you say, you sanctimonious sexist sycophantic privileged white man. . many women i relate the story to come back with stories of their own about adults they seduced when they were as young as twelve.
Were they crack whores? Sexually active twelve-year-olds are not normal. If you’re hanging out with a lot of women who were sexually active at that age, that says disturbing things about the company you choose to keep.
Yes! Two more squares! Thank you Tom!
3F3B7E6B-DFFB-42BF-815F-B79DF90A1088.jpeg

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Wrong side of history? You mean like telling kids they are trans when they are not and then talking them into taking hormones that then damage their system cause them massive distress?

And this asshole is not 3/4's of the world moron it is the USA. where it was ILLEGAL EVERYWHERE. So do get moron NO EXCUSES You raped a minor that is a felony here Thomas.

Yea yea Thomas blow it out your ass. and the only dip shit here is you tom. harmless now that is not true. It was harmful and bad.

Now we know your stories are downplayed.

Tom tells the story.....
She was 6 year old and i was making her sing don't stop if feels so good don't stop I love it. i got up wiped the hair from her face got a boner and started to fuck her. Then these idiots burst in and started to try to fight me but i got up with the girl still bouncing on my massive penis and used my special self taught hobo fu on them and beat all 25 of them up in a matter of seconds.

The real story. Tom was raping a 6 year She was screaming stop don't stop stop it hurts get off me. Tom came up and said you know you love this the tiny little girl clamped her legs shut and tom got mad and started to punch her yelling open your legs i am not done. As the vile rape was going on 4 men burst into the room and grabbed tom and got him off the defenseless little girl and beat the bloody hell out of tom. When the cops arrived to yell they beat me up and all I was doing was making love to a mature woman that just happened to be a minor. The cops looked at the blanket covered 6 year old and started to beat tom with their night sticks cuffed him and dragged the pervert away.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
many women i relate the story to come back with stories of their own about adults they seduced when they were as young as twelve.
Mmmh there seems to be a problem with child abuse, should I be alarmed? No! I should create more abuse!!

Literally everything you say, just makes it worse. Talking to you is useless tho: you know what you did, abusers always know. They just don’t care about their victims and they never repent. Which is why they should be marked so people can see and avoid.

Lonewolf

kiwifarms.net
Tom tells the story.....
She was 6 year old and i was making her sing don't stop if feels so good don't stop I love it. i got up wiped the hair from her face got a boner and started to fuck her. Then these idiots burst in and started to try to fight me but i got up with the girl still bouncing on my massive penis and used my special self taught hobo fu on them and beat all 25 of them up in a matter of seconds.

The real story. Tom was raping a 6 year She was screaming stop don't stop stop it hurts get off me. Tom came up and said you know you love this the tiny little girl clamped her legs shut and tom got mad and started to punch her yelling open your legs i am not done. As the vile rape was going on 4 men burst into the room and grabbed tom and got him off the defenseless little girl and beat the bloody hell out of tom. When the cops arrived to yell they beat me up and all I was doing was making love to a mature woman that just happened to be a minor. The cops looked at the blanket covered 6 year old and started to beat tom with their night sticks cuffed him and dragged the pervert away.
You put a disturbing amount of thought into the details Dave. You might want to discuss that with your psychiatrist.