Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

MF ALBERT

Novice computer programmer celebrating Halloween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommie has admitted to having incontinence and often failing to make it to the bathroom on time. Pair that with a skirt and no underwear you get shart covered floors. :cryblood:
This sounds like the basis of how every Tommy Tooter thread should start. No matter how nonsensical it can be, it just makes sense.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SmartSelect_20210911-082716_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210911-083109_Chrome.jpg

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually thought Tom was more resilient. That was part of his act, no matter what you threw at him, he'd stand there and rattle off ineffective alliterative insults as a defense. Turns out he's much lazier than I imagined. In the face of criticism for his past, he is very much the completely resistable force versus the immovable object.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that Tommie attempted to get the vaccine and was told he shouldn't because he has COPD.

Or whatever happened. It was on a call and he was in a vaccine risk group.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t see any proof there, old Tom.
Reminder that Tommie attempted to get the vaccine and was told he shouldn't because he has COPD.

Or whatever happened. It was on a call and he was in a vaccine risk group.
Maybe they figured there was no point wasting a dose on someone as filthy and perverted as Tom. I’d imagine in the grand scheme of things, COVID is only one of many, many diseases he’s likely to fall to. Between living in squalor, being a junkie and his willingness to molest anything living, he’s probably incubating all sorts of horrors.