Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Info Player Start

*spawns*
kiwifarms.net
well he's kinda right
Bill Gates is a closet homo
gape.jpg

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Your notion of what a female is, is just arbitrary cultural crap." No Tom you aren't even really trans and aren't an authority on any of this shit. Your rapist existence is subhuman worthless garbage. Nobody talked about you much because you went into hiding. Please go back into hiding and don't go outside ever. Society is better off without you. Keep smoking you gross demented fag.

Get cancer you fat peice of shit.

Screenshot_20210915-124509_YouTube.jpg

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Your notion of what a female is, is just arbitrary cultural crap." No Tom you aren't even really trans and aren't an authority on any of this shit. Your rapist existence is subhuman worthless garbage. Nobody talked about you much because you went into hiding. Please go back into hiding and don't go outside ever. Society is better off without you. Keep smoking you gross demented fag.

Get cancer you fat peice of shit.

View attachment 2539260
Please oh please can we get a cage match between you two

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pedo dog rapist threatening me with legal action. I hope he gets arrested in the process.
Screenshot_20210915-141354_YouTube.jpg

I love when people message me to talk shit but are too much of a pussy not to block me before I can respond.
Screenshot_20210915-141523_Messenger.jpg

Is he talking about the shit he says? Guy needs to go back and rewatch his own video confessions and read the shit he says on here, the shit people have caught him saying in other social sites. You said it old nasty. Can't blame us for believing you.

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
Here's Hoping Tom goes to a naturopath or some other quack when his copd gets worse

I'm sure that hippy bullshit will save your life tom. Also has the added benefit of not wasting a respirologists time.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
No Tom you aren't even really trans and aren't an authority on any of this shit.
No one cares that you're a True and Honest Tranny. We are not here to validate your lunacy. Tom is gross. Possibly grosser than yourself, but guess what: You're also gross, and you will never be a woman, dude.
Pedo dog rapist threatening me with legal action.
...and??? He threatens everyone with legal action. He threatened ME with legal action like two years ago and I'm nobody! You know why he threatened me with legal action? Because (despite the fact that I barely followed him at the time) I was bored one night and dropped into a thread about him and referenced the Sabrina story.

You're not special. He wants to sue everyone. Now go dilate somewhere else, Dee was bad enough.