Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are you taking pictures of workers you mongoloid pants shitting pedo dogfucker?
Something something to do with his frivolous, bullshit case. All his landlord has to do is take a picture of his rancid, piss scented hovel and that'd prove that Tom is the source of his vermin problem.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
somebody who admits to accepting the invitation of a minor who was already naked in bed with my partner forty years and helping dog who has been dead 25 years get herself off
So to be clear, you've dropped the "that was erotic fiction" angle, and are back to admitting wrongdoing while pretending it doesn't matter for some reason?

The Last Stand

Harlow-een Harlots
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. that's not what will be getting investigated, twit

If you are really committed to that, you will be at the Hotel Congress tomorrow night by 5:00. I am attending a concert where there will certainly be a lot of children and dogs for you to protect from me. Show us how committed you are to protect this town from somebody who admits to accepting the invitation of a minor who was already naked in bed with my partner forty years and helping dog who has been dead 25 years get herself off. I don't think you realize how ridiculous that sounds to people who aren't deviant freak members of shit holes like this. What evidence do you have that is proof that I'm any sort of threat to children or dogs based on what i admit to.
giphy.gif

The mentally insane strikes again.

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
Tom no doubt gave that exterminator the full gamut of tooter tall tales. I wonder if he chimped out when the exterminator properly gendered him as a man.

And I think that look was the exterminator thinking "shit I'm gassing the wrong parasite here".

Also Tom, you shouldn't be complaining about the dog. The poor animal was just trying to defend itself from you trying to fuck it. There is not a person on earth who would take your side over the dog. Fuck putting the dog down he should receive a congressional medal of honor.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The pervert is you , fool. That wasn't bragging. That was complaining and it was 4 or 5 times an hour some days. I could barely get through my classes without choking it senseless. Stop trying to understand me in terms of your own deviant sexuality, dweeb.
Why the fuck would you willingly offer that information?