Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2564027

There's a reason for that . @Daisymae / Sneasel has access to the keylogger the Hoffman group is running and reports everything he thinks he can get me blocked for . He's been very conscientious about that for the past few years, keeping my public account blocked more than it can post. Facebook is letting me appeal and he is providing me with all sorts of wonderful incriminating evidence to upload to them. my comments are in the video running prior to 40 minutes.

I may or may not read any comments that appear while the video is still running .

I was fast asleep at the hours you posted this nonsense to me , boy blunder. who owns who, demon possessed dweeb?
Tom, you're an ugly, male paranoid skizophrenic. STFU.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2564027

There's a reason for that . @Daisymae / Sneasel has access to the keylogger the Hoffman group is running and reports everything he thinks he can get me blocked for . He's been very conscientious about that for the past few years, keeping my public account blocked more than it can post. Facebook is letting me appeal and he is providing me with all sorts of wonderful incriminating evidence to upload to them. my comments are in the video running prior to 40 minutes.

I may or may not read any comments that appear while the video is still running .

I was fast asleep at the hours you posted this nonsense to me , boy blunder. who owns who, demon possessed dweeb?
Tom, you have more important things to worry about right now...

1632449087300.png

@CammieDoxGirl, hey baby it worked. Good job princess.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh, looks like somebody shit the bed. Metaphorically speaking of course, we already know you shit the bed literally Old Tom.
what you "know" about me is nothing more than you're imagination, dweeb. i don't shit the bed and I rarely lose any between the bed and the toilet. you are obsessing on a metabolic dysfunction I've lived with all my life. I don't think you realize who creepy that looks to responsible, sane adults.

as for the weed ticket, @Daisymae i can only laugh at your suppositions about that, you fetishistic fascist furry faggot fucktard. go empty your diaper, derp.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Spooooky Uranium Monkey Shine
kiwifarms.net
what you "know" about me is nothing more than you're imagination, dweeb. i don't shit the bed and I rarely lose any between the bed and the toilet. you are obsessing on a metabolic dysfunction I've lived with all my life. I don't think you realize who creepy that looks to responsible, sane adults.

as for the weed ticket, @Daisymae i can only laugh at your suppositions about that, you fetishistic fascist furry faggot fucktard. go empty your diaper, derp.
Oh, sorry Old Tom. My mistake, you only shit the floor sometimes. Speaking of diapers, you should invest in some. Why, you might ask?

A) Your dick wouldn't show up in your Facebook vids
B) You wouldn't shit the fucking floor like a neglected "Mexican Taco" locked up in the house for too long.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net

Interesting how you can never produce these "responsible, sane adults" when you need them to defend you. As for a "metabolic dysfunction"; doctors have told you your incontinence has nothing to do with that, you floor-shitting idiot. You'll never get any of us in a court room, so enjoy stampyfooting in flea-soaked filth, you fucking moron.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tom, you're lying. You're leaking because you have the prostate the size of a grapefruit. Toilet issues are nothing to be ashamed of and happen in people of your advanced age. Now molesting babies, fucking dogs, and living in squalor, you should be ashamed about.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're leaking because you have the prostate the size of a grapefruit.
But that hair stuff he's been taking for half a decade to grow his comb over peach fuzz was originally used to treat prostate swelling.
Right. Even I wear diapers
I don't wanna hear about your kinks, save it for your girlfriend.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Why did this come through the keylogger with a bunch of jibberish and DMs I had sent to you?

Code:
the way my calendar is looking right now , if i can't convince a lawyer to do it, i may not have time until next year about now.

you want a chuckle? look at the time stamps. i was fast asleep then, most likely whipping his eternal body at that hour.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
LOL, @blablabla , woodie Harrelson is still extremely handsome as an old man. He doesn't go around molesting dogs and children.
What "hard evidence" do you have of me "molesting dogs and children" other than things that i talked about happening between ONE minor and ONE dog a very long time ago , madame sicktwat? Present your evidence that
Tom, you're lying. You're leaking because you have the prostate the size of a grapefruit. Toilet issues are nothing to be ashamed of and happen in people of your advanced age. Now molesting babies, fucking dogs, and living in squalor, you should be ashamed about.

i "go around molesting dogs and children" , you disgusting, dishonest, racist, classist over privileged fuck bag and fraudulent PhD?

All any of you have is those two items and a fuck ton of insane fan fiction, you silly twat. Do you realize how absurd you look to everybody who isn't a sado masochistic voyeur or a frustrated , angry adult autistic asshole who projects the denial of their self loathing at everybody like @Dee Price and @CammieDoxGirl ?

I have been leaking from both excretory orifices my entire life. People who ridicule people over toilet issues and bear false witness against people are the ones who should be ashamed, but you lost your humanity a long, long time ago, pig woman.
Interesting how you can never produce these "responsible, sane adults" when you need them to defend you. As for a "metabolic dysfunction"; doctors have told you your incontinence has nothing to do with that, you floor-shitting idiot. You'll never get any of us in a court room, so enjoy stampyfooting in flea-soaked filth, you fucking moron.
I don't need them to defend me. you have no idea what my doctors have said to me , you arrogant, ignorant infantile imbecile with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. you're a malicious millennial digitally dumbed down dweeb who is a walking dead man. you will not survive the earth changes .