Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we happen to know where Tommy went to high school? I found a Tom Wasserberg in the 1973 Niles East High School yearbook. (formerly in Skokie, IL, which is a suburb of Chicago)

View attachment 2572807
yea thats him. Thx for pulling it back up i was looking for it a while ago. it got buried under all the other garbage in this thread.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitive proof that he’s male, completely, and always has been but that would make him what, 66? Roughly?

That is a very rough 66 if so, holy shit
Yeah, he’s 67 and claimed in his application for the Tranch that he looks damn good for his age. When I first started following him, I assumed he was well into his 80s.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"Where's your evidence I did this things that I immediately admit to?"
the question is what evidence do you have that i molest children (plural) and dogs (plural) TODAY when what i admit to that you quite irrationally interpret as those things a very long time ago. Show real evidence that i actually do these things today that you accuse me of doing and are attempting to incite violence against me for doing them or STFU up with that intellectually dishonest bullshit , you fucking pervert.
One instance of pedophilia and dog fucking is enough to call you a dog fucker and a pedophile
Perhaps in your warped reality, but it's not going to fly in a libel tort, maggot.
its been a week tubby
patience ,puke eater. first things first. ask @Null what's happening . four restraining orders are in the offing for people presenting a threat to my health and safety in my home town; you, your sidekick, CDG and Lizette Trujillo. I'm waiting for replies from people before i make my next move.
I'm really not too concerned about the impact of the video being out there because your sexualization of it is so ludicrous and obviously projected. I'm a hippie artist who was panicking in front of a camera without any pants on and the camera caught my dick sticking out. BFD. Look at the shit you morons are saying about it. You live on a completely different reality line than me son, and I'm real glad of it.

To the rest of you, my sex is male and my gender is female. I am neither a "man" nor a "women" but an intersex person who is a blend of both. i was born this way and have several notes from doctors to prove it.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Maliciously Misinformed Millennial Mental Midget.
kiwifarms.net
the question is what evidence do you have that i molest children (plural) and dogs (plural) TODAY when what i admit to that you quite irrationally interpret as those things a very long time ago. Show real evidence that i actually do these things today that you accuse me of doing and are attempting to incite violence against me for doing them or STFU up with that intellectually dishonest bullshit , you fucking pervert.

Perhaps in your warped reality, but it's not going to fly in a libel tort, maggot.

patience ,puke eater. first things first. ask @Null what's happening . four restraining orders are in the offing for people presenting a threat to my health and safety in my home town; you, your sidekick, CDG and Lizette Trujillo. I'm waiting for replies from people before i make my next move.
I'm really not too concerned about the impact of the video being out there because your sexualization of it is so ludicrous and obviously projected. I'm a hippie artist who was panicking in front of a camera without any pants on and the camera caught my dick sticking out. BFD. Look at the shit you morons are saying about it. You live on a completely different reality line than me son, and I'm real glad of it.

To the rest of you, my sex is male and my gender is female. I am neither a "man" nor a "women" but an intersex person who is a blend of both. i was born this way and have several notes from doctors to prove it.
How's your arm? Looks like some collapsed vein bruising on your stream last night.
AJunkieBruise.png
You admitted to having sex with an underage child and molesting your sister. You admit to fondling and fantasizing about animals. That's all the proof anyone needs to know you're a gross bastard.

Last edited:

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This really your new angle to get out of this? "Your Honor, I raped Sabrina and I raped my sister and I take unsolicited pictures of minors in parks, but they can't prove that there was any more than that!" Isn't going to work in your favor you disgusting old faggot. You must get really lucky with the parks you prowl, especially being in Tucson, because I find it astounding none of the parents have noticed you and then subsequently beat the fuck out of you for stalking their children.