Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

zero-who

Golf is not a sport.
kiwifarms.net
you're not real bright.
ironic.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Under no circumstances should any individual download, print or manufacture stickers and magnets from this image whose QR code leads to direct admissions by Tommie Jayne Wasserberg, collected by another individual. I repeat, FOR LEGAL REASONS DO NOT DO THE AFOREMENTIONED ACTIONS.
View attachment 2635733
out of context clips being sold as "direct admissions" of anything will ultimately cause a lot of serious problems for everybody libeling me in that way and the owners of sites hosting the content. https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...oting-someone-out-of-context-defamation.shtml

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch Forest-Nigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
out of context clips being sold as "direct admissions" of anything will ultimately cause a lot of serious problems for everybody libeling me in that way and the owners of sites hosting the content. https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...oting-someone-out-of-context-defamation.shtml
Never sold anything, freely shared a public image on a public forum in a form of parody with explicit instructions to not distribute it does not count. Just because you can't see the parody doesn't mean it isn't there. My intent is not to have people distribute it, it's solely to criticize you. Also not a crime.

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Never sold anything, freely shared a public image on a public forum in a form of parody with explicit instructions to not distribute it does not count. Just because you can't see the parody doesn't mean it isn't there. My intent is not to have people distribute it, it's solely to criticize you. Also not a crime.
since you can't see the flaws in your reasoning and you're a close minded flaming asshole, i'll just leave you to your delusions of adequacy, relevance and the legal protections for what you're doing that don't exist.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Racketeering AMB is currently distributing stickers coded to open on a defamatory video on a monetized channel. that's racketeering. @Null can stay clear of it with no cash outlay but he's too arrogant, stubborn and stupid to give me better control over this subforum.
Why would he do that? This site is for laughing at lolcows and you can’t stand being laughed at, so giving you control would be a conflict of interest.
When?

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why would he do that? This site is for laughing at lolcows and you can’t stand being laughed at, so giving you control would be a conflict of interest.

When?
i don't mind being laughed at. i don't like be lied about and having violence incited against me. numerous federal statutes being violated here whether you want to admit it or not.
Save it for whoever you expect to follow up on that police report you intend to collect tomorrow.
i fully intend to take it so some government attorneys if i can't convince them to.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i don't mind being laughed at. i don't like be lied about
I disagree. You’re fine with being lied about, so long as the lies make you look good. You regularly make grandiose claims about your achievements that you cannot back up with evidence, even though such evidence should be abundant. Meanwhile, you take issue with truthful statements like “sexual attraction to a minor is pedophilia.”

If you ran this subforum, you would only allow posts that follow your own self-aggrandising narrative. You are incapable of laughing at yourself and the fact that people view you differently from the way you want to be viewed fills you with frustration.
and having violence incited against me.
When? As I have stated, this is a forum intended for humour, and posts are usually made in that spirit. However, if you can find any serious incitement, then I would be interested to read it.
numerous federal statutes being violated here whether you want to admit it or not.
Please spare me your legal threats. You have wasted enough police time to make it clear that no one takes these “federal statutes being violated” seriously.

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I disagree. You’re fine with being lied about, so long as the lies make you look good. You regularly make grandiose claims about your achievements that you cannot back up with evidence, even though such evidence should be abundant. Meanwhile, you take issue with truthful statements like “sexual attraction to a minor is pedophilia.”

If you ran this subforum, you would only allow posts that follow your own self-aggrandising narrative. You are incapable of laughing at yourself and the fact that people view you differently from the way you want to be viewed fills you with frustration.

When? As I have stated, this is a forum intended for humour, and posts are usually made in that spirit. However, if you can find any serious incitement, then I would be interested to read it.

Please spare me your legal threats. You have wasted enough police time to make it clear that no one takes these “federal statutes being violated” seriously.
tl;dr fuck off, you self consumed hypocritical tosser.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
since you can't see the flaws in your reasoning and you're a close minded flaming asshole, i'll just leave you to your delusions of adequacy, relevance and the legal protections for what you're doing that don't exist.
You are just too stupid to understand simple concepts Tom.
i don't mind being laughed at. i don't like be lied about and having violence incited against me. numerous federal statutes being violated here whether you want to admit it or not.
You're the only one threatening people here.

Prove it old man. You know you can't.