Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

pug

kiwifarms.net
bth_1_4_129.gif
do go on, fools.

I guess this is directed at me? All I did was see a sticker that led me to a video, and when I googled the name Tommy Tooter it led me here. There are a lot of videos of you or somebody who says they're you saying some real shit. I don't know who you are but maybe keep your dick out of videos, and don't molest children you fucking child molester.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hundreds of people on other sites disagree with you and a fair number of people on this site think you're AnObvious drunken asshole.
You don't even get 100s of views on YouTube, you deranged child molesting hobosexual.

I disagree. You’re fine with being lied about, so long as the lies make you look good. You regularly make grandiose claims about your achievements that you cannot back up with evidence, even though such evidence should be abundant. Meanwhile, you take issue with truthful statements like “sexual attraction to a minor is pedophilia.”
Like when he lied about being nominated for a Grammy.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for whatever desk person has to deal with Tom today at the South Tucson Police Department.

Having some smelly bum come waddling up with a running cell phone cluched in a taloned fist, loudly proclaiming their pro-nouns and demanding paperwork is not a good way to start the week.

Consider Lizards

Glub
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for whatever desk person has to deal with Tom today at the South Tucson Police Department.

Having some smelly bum come waddling up with a running cell phone cluched in a taloned fist, loudly proclaiming their pro-nouns and demanding paperwork is not a good way to start the week.
Even officer Helen Keller would smell his awful infected mouth, rising above his general funk. You'd literally have to be dead to be blase about Jewter turning up.

pug

kiwifarms.net
I had to start reading from the beginning to get up to speed with this guy, and a few years ago he said:

i'm not all that old and could probably slap five swinging dicks silly if they tried to rat pack me live

so its funny that he seems not to want to fight anymore. Not that I can blame him, nobody likes to fight especially if they're an old fat man who walks around pantless. But idk, maybe don't talk about fucking kids and dogs and people won't want to bash your fucking face in.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to start reading from the beginning to get up to speed with this guy, and a few years ago he said:

so its funny that he seems not to want to fight anymore. Not that I can blame him, nobody likes to fight especially if they're an old fat man who walks around pantless. But idk, maybe don't talk about fucking kids and dogs and people won't want to bash your fucking face in.
It's literally just people playing off shit he's said (like that quote you found) and revealing how much of a hypocrite he is.
No-one is making money off his image, no-one is going to actually fight him, most of it is just gaslighting him to watch him get worked up.
Hell one of the AMB guys spelled it out for Tom, very clearly explaining that the Hoffman group isn't real, the Facebook profiles connected to it are fake and they just poke him for fun.

Tom called him a liar and made the whole RICO threat.

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even officer Helen Keller would smell his awful infected mouth, rising above his general funk. You'd literally have to be dead to be blase about Jewter turning up.
Hopefully the bullet resist glass and intercom keep the stench away

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hell one of the AMB guys spelled it out for Tom, very clearly explaining that the Hoffman group isn't real, the Facebook profiles connected to it are fake and they just poke him for fun
Tom is so entrenched in his mental illness that even with long term commitment to an mental health facility with intensive daily therapy sessions he's not going to break the delusion that he's the target of a grand government conspiracy in what time he has left on this earth.

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Narcissist cows like Tom require a vast conspiracy to explain away their status as obscure, long term failures despite being so brilliant and talented.
Getting shot while dumpster diving would be a wake up call to any rational person that maybe you should get help to get off the street, but Tom is a lolcow for a reason.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Let’s hope he remembered to wear pants this time.
Tom is so entrenched in his mental illness that even with long term commitment to an mental health facility with intensive daily therapy sessions he's not going to break the delusion that he's the target of a grand government conspiracy in what time he has left on this earth.
I don’t get how he can think there’s this massive, powerful conspiracy against him and yet also keep hassling the police. Like, what’s to stop the police from saying, “Of course, Mr Wasserberg, right this way,” then taking him to a cell and just fucking executing him?

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like, what’s to stop the police from saying, “Of course, Mr Wasserberg, right this way,” then taking him to a cell and just fucking executing him?
You would think that but in Tom logic they won't because that just proves the conspiracy exists.

Not to power level but Tom shares a lot of the same paranoid delusions that were fairly prevalent in the ufo community of the late 80's to mid 90's. There was this logic break of knowing too much = too dangerous to kill, however most of those guys ended up offing themselves before being revealed for being a fraud.

pug

kiwifarms.net
Narcissist cows like Tom require a vast conspiracy to explain away their status as obscure, long term failures despite being so brilliant and talented.
When regular life isn't interesting enough, I guess this is how people make up for it. You can't prove there's a government conspiracy, but you can't prove there's not a government conspiracy either, so why not.

pug

kiwifarms.net
I guess he thinks the government doesn't know where he is or they would assassinate him? Don't they send him a check every month?

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess he thinks the government doesn't know where he is or they would assassinate him? Don't they send him a check every month?
In Tom logic it's far easier for the government to keep him discredited through websites like this then to make it look like fell changing a light bulb or slipped getting out of the shower.