Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say it would probably break Toms delusion if he knew that this site, and almost all forums, are blocked on USG computers, but I'm sure he'll find some justification for how they still run this site just to discredit Tom. (Also ignoring the fact that his subforum is probably the least visited out of all the lolcows forums on the front page.)

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a brilliant plan that was hatched by a group in Arlington to suppress dissent by doing nothing.
I'd say it would probably break Toms delusion if he knew that this site, and almost all forums, are blocked on USG computers, but I'm sure he'll find some justification for how they still run this site just to discredit Tom. (Also ignoring the fact that his subforum is probably the least visited out of all the lolcows forums on the front page.)
Mental illness is a hell of a drug.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I had to start reading from the beginning to get up to speed with this guy, and a few years ago he said:

so its funny that he seems not to want to fight anymore. Not that I can blame him, nobody likes to fight especially if they're an old fat man who walks around pantless. But idk, maybe don't talk about fucking kids and dogs and people won't want to bash your fucking face in.
maybe don't falsely accuse me of fucking kids and dogs and i won't feel the need to defend the inconsequential action that you vigilante assholes want to punish forty years later? Like get real, you fucking congenitally stupid morons?
When regular life isn't interesting enough, I guess this is how people make up for it. You can't prove there's a government conspiracy, but you can't prove there's not a government conspiracy either, so why not.
I guess he thinks the government doesn't know where he is or they would assassinate him? Don't they send him a check every month?
it isn't the "government" conspiring to harm me. it's corporate interests protecting themselves from my writing. i'm also not a "he" and if you wish to continue interacting with me, you'll start referring to me as "she" or "they".
It's literally just people playing off shit he's said (like that quote you found) and revealing how much of a hypocrite he is.
No-one is making money off his image, no-one is going to actually fight him, most of it is just gaslighting him to watch him get worked up.
Hell one of the AMB guys spelled it out for Tom, very clearly explaining that the Hoffman group isn't real, the Facebook profiles connected to it are fake and they just poke him for fun.

Tom called him a liar and made the whole RICO threat.
and you're a dumbass motherfucker for believing all that. i know nobody is going to attack me who is saying they are going to , but i never know when a james parisho is going to appear in my life armed with the libel he picked up on this site.

What makes all of that moot is that Adalid Claure has absolutely no legal right to do what he is doing with my good name and image , regardless of whether he's making money off it or not. Actually if he's not making money from it, Josh too, it's worse, because penalties for intentional infliction of emotional distress are huge.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
maybe don't falsely accuse me of fucking kids and dogs and i won't feel the need to defend the inconsequential action that you vigilante assholes want to punish forty years later? Like get real, you fucking congenitally stupid morons?

it isn't the "government" conspiring to harm me. it's corporate interests protecting themselves from my writing. i'm also not a "he" and if you wish to continue interacting with me, you'll start referring to me as "she" or "they".

and you're a dumbass motherfucker for believing all that. i know nobody is going to attack me who is saying they are going to , but i never know when a james parisho is going to appear in my life armed with the libel he picked up on this site.

What makes all of that moot is that Adalid Claure has absolutely no legal right to do what he is doing with my good name and image , regardless of whether he's making money off it or not. Actually if he's not making money from it, Josh too, it's worse, because penalties for intentional infliction of emotional distress are huge.
You're probably the dumbest dipshit I've ever interacted with. It would be sad, but only if you didn't prove yourself to be a complete scumfuck every time you put yourself out there. Don't you have a police appointment to attend / livestream? Or was that another empty, hollow threat.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Let’s hope he remembered to wear pants this time.

I don’t get how he can think there’s this massive, powerful conspiracy against him and yet also keep hassling the police. Like, what’s to stop the police from saying, “Of course, Mr Wasserberg, right this way,” then taking him to a cell and just fucking executing him?
your imagination is hilarious, tosser. keep hammering those keyboards with your absurd speculations, my bitches.

@Null and this whole site are tools of this: https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR2700/RR2714/RAND_RR2714.pdf

AMB is just a bunch of punk ass patriarchal authoritarian tools sucking off the perpetual war machine.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

pug

kiwifarms.net
your imagination is hilarious, tosser. keep hammering those keyboards with your absurd speculations, my bitches.

@Null and this whole site are tools of this: https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR2700/RR2714/RAND_RR2714.pdf

AMB is just a bunch of punk ass patriarchal authoritarian tools sucking off the perpetual war machine.
RAND gets its money from the government, but we can trust a report they put out? How does any of this work?

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol The Rand Corporation? Please tell me about their Deep Underground Military Bases Tommie......
:story:

pug

kiwifarms.net

You said you had sex with a teenage girl who was in your bed with someone else. I don't think it matters when it happened. This isn't something I'm making up. If that's you in the video then I'm going by your words.

Why would corporate interests care what you write? You seem to write exclusively on Facebook and here.

Is Adalid Claure in the room with you now?

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
Maybe tell some of the new folk here what you claim has been done to your computer @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg . It's arguably your best proof of corporate interference. We regulars don't hold any truck with it, of course, but there's new folk here, as a result of Chris Chan, and they're browsing the site at large,

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The rand corporation is a mix of accountants and LARPers pretending to be generals. They put out some interesting material, but the organization has always been a bastion of military themed autism and table top gamingesque exceptionalism.

They would be far more likely to put out a 300 page report on the war fighting potential of the fleas in your apartment than any sort of conspiracy.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I guess this is directed at me? All I did was see a sticker that led me to a video, and when I googled the name Tommy Tooter it led me here. There are a lot of videos of you or somebody who says they're you saying some real shit. I don't know who you are but maybe keep your dick out of videos, and don't molest children you fucking child molester.
maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and not believe the bullshit you've been programmed to believe by slick editing?
You said you had sex with a teenage girl who was in your bed with someone else. I don't think it matters when it happened. This isn't something I'm making up. If that's you in the video then I'm going by your words.

Why would corporate interests care what you write? You seem to write exclusively on Facebook and here.

Is Adalid Claure in the room with you now?
if that is something you sincerely believe makes me a dangerous sexual predator today deserving of execution, i suggest you turn off your gaming console and spend a few months in the real world.

the only reason it's that way is because the AMBeasts have gotten me locked out of everywhere else. i'm starting to publish on substack. this has been going on for over forty years in the real world and over 20 online. y'all are newcomers. https://tommietootertales.substack.com/
RAND gets its money from the government, but we can trust a report they put out? How does any of this work?
there are some things that seem to be lacking from the skill sets that you were taught growing up, like language comprehension, critical thinking, deductive logic and logical fallacies.

Bias is something I acknowledge on the front end. What really matters is the validity of the sample and the accuracy of the data with things like this.
Here's a RAND paper that Miss Tommie Jayne should look into. https://www.rand.org/pubs/external_publications/EP19970003.html
"Cognitive Behavior Therapy for PTSD in Rape Survivors"
you assume the young woman was "raped" and suffers "PTSD" due to the trauma. Can you prove this conjecture? No. Is there a police report? No. Is there a victim affidavit? No. If the victim were contacted will she say she was raped and permanently traumatized by it? No. Are you going to get put on ignore if you persist in beating this dead horse? Yes.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and not believe the bullshit you've been programmed to believe by slick editing?

if that is something you sincerely believe makes me a dangerous sexual predator today deserving of execution, i suggest you turn off your gaming console and spend a few months in the real world.

the only reason it's that way is because the AMBeasts have gotten me locked out of everywhere else. i'm starting to publish on substack. this has been going on for over forty years in the real world and over 20 online. y'all are newcomers. https://tommietootertales.substack.com/

there are some things that seem to be lacking from the skill sets that you were taught growing up, like language comprehension, critical thinking, deductive logic and logical fallacies.

Bias is something I acknowledge on the front end. What really matters is the validity of the sample and the accuracy of the data with things like this.

you assume the young woman was "raped" and suffers "PTSD" due to the trauma. Can you prove this conjecture? No. Is there a police report? No. Is there a victim affidavit? No. If the victim were contacted will she say she was raped and permanently traumatized by it? No. Are you going to get put on ignore if you persist in beating this dead horse? Yes.
Nobody thinks you should be executed. Just that the sun would shine a little brighter if you happened to stumble off a tall building and stop suddenly at the end of the fall.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've stated it yourself though.
Proof that you don't read your own posts.