Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

pug

kiwifarms.net
maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and not believe the bullshit you've been programmed to believe by slick editing?

if that is something you sincerely believe makes me a dangerous sexual predator today deserving of execution, i suggest you turn off your gaming console and spend a few months in the real world.

the only reason it's that way is because the AMBeasts have gotten me locked out of everywhere else. i'm starting to publish on substack. this has been going on for over forty years in the real world and over 20 online. y'all are newcomers. https://tommietootertales.substack.com/

there are some things that seem to be lacking from the skill sets that you were taught growing up, like language comprehension, critical thinking, deductive logic and logical fallacies.

Bias is something I acknowledge on the front end. What really matters is the validity of the sample and the accuracy of the data with things like this.

you assume the young woman was "raped" and suffers "PTSD" due to the trauma. Can you prove this conjecture? No. Is there a police report? No. Is there a victim affidavit? No. If the victim were contacted will she say she was raped and permanently traumatized by it? No. Are you going to get put on ignore if you persist in beating this dead horse? Yes.
I'm not addressing all of this because it's ridiculous. Like I never said you deserve execution. Where did you get that?

According to RAINN,
The effects of child sexual abuse can be long-lasting and affect the victim's mental health. Victims are more likely than non-victims to experience the following mental health challenges:
  • About 4 times more likely to develop symptoms of drug abuse
  • About 4 times more likely to experience PTSD as adults
  • About 3 times more likely to experience a major depressive episode as adults
From what you wrote here and said in some videos, the girl was 15. The statistics from RAINN were collected from girls under 18, so that girl most likely suffered adverse effects from having your filthy hands, face, or dick anywhere near her. I don't have to prove it. There is a very high likelihood.

I'm not here to argue with you. You're a disgusting sub-human who thinks little girls want to have sex with someone like you. You have obvious mental problems which is why you are alone and don't have an adult relationship with another person. No one looks at you and thinks anything else by "lonely old queen with no teeth."

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you assume the young woman was "raped" and suffers "PTSD" due to the trauma. Can you prove this conjecture? No. Is there a police report? No. Is there a victim affidavit? No. If the victim were contacted will she say she was raped and permanently traumatized by it? No. Are you going to get put on ignore if you persist in beating this dead horse? Yes.
Only about 25% of rape victims come forward and report the crime. You however have made sure to constantly gloat about it.

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"She was already having sex with someone else" is the boomerest of boomer logic.
Don't worry, next he's going to tell you it was all actually erotic fiction he wrote and that he never even touched her. He's just going through the "Tooter book of excuses Vol. 1" since he hasn't tried to convince you he's the good guy yet.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason age of consent laws exist is because children are manipulated in to having sex with adults

In Sabrina's case she was by your own admission a run away who had been habitually molested by your friends.

Being the alpha male sexual scavenger you are you saw an opportunity to get in on the action and jumped on it. To me that's even more disgusting than if you had been the first pervert to violate her.

pug

kiwifarms.net
The reason age of consent laws exist is because children are manipulated in to having sex with adults

In Sabrina's case she was by your own admission a run away who had been habitually molested by your friends.

Being the alpha male sexual scavenger you are you saw an opportunity to get in on the action and jumped on it. To me that's even more disgusting than if you had been the first pervert to violate her.
Alpha male sexual scavenger is a good description of this piece of shit.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Have you gone to the CopShop yet? How's Srgt. Pike doing? Have you heard anything from Mr. Klepper lately? You know, he published an article on coordinated harassment and there isn't a single lolcow mentioned.
keep wondering, my bitch.

this is untrue nonsense. nobody ever sexually abused her. she was more mature mentally at 15 than any of you are today. @pug you assume things about her experience that simple aren't true. you are all criminally libeling me and won't be at all happy with the outcome when this site disappears and some principal players get locked up over defamatory sticker racketeering
Only about 25% of rape victims come forward and report the crime. You however have made sure to constantly gloat about it.
has the alleged victim been contacted for her side of this? you realize if you fools try to use that as a defense she will be and well totally support my version. she made her own decision without any grooming to get into that bed and was not harmed by what happened in it. your entire argument is irrational, based on false conjecture with huge supplements of your own sick misogynistic and fetishistic paraphilic fantasies.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
keep wondering, my bitch.

this is untrue nonsense. nobody ever sexually abused her. she was more mature mentally at 15 than any of you are today. @pug you assume things about her experience that simple aren't true. you are all criminally libeling me and won't be at all happy with the outcome when this site disappears and some principal players get locked up over defamatory sticker racketeering

has the alleged victim been contacted for her side of this? you realize if you fools try to use that as a defense she will be and well totally support my version. she made her own decision without any grooming to get into that bed and was not harmed by what happened in it. your entire argument is irrational, based on false conjecture with huge supplements of your own sick misogynistic and fetishistic paraphilic fantasies.
So to clarify:

The 15 year old was having sex with adults more than 10 years older than her regularly.

After a period of having sex with adults, you had a sexual encounter with the 15 year old.

And in order to corroborate your account of the events , you want a website you accuse of harassing vulnerable people to commit suicide...to contact the woman and discuss her lengthy nightmare of being habitually sexually abused.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume you can provide proof of this? If not, it's just another lie of yours in a long list of lies pedophile.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So to clarify:

The 15 year old was having sex with adults more than 10 years older than her regularly.

After a period of having sex with adults, you had a sexual encounter with the 15 year old.

And in order to corroborate your account of the events , you want a website you accuse of harassing vulnerable people to commit suicide...to contact the woman and discuss her lengthy nightmare of being habitually sexually abused.
Critical thinking is not Thomas's strong suit. He's often denied having sex with Sabrina and then, in the same post, insisted that sex with her is perfectly natural and harmless.
Also, Tommy's uncle died intestate, so nothing was left to Tommy, even though he's one of the beneficiaries of the estate.
That's probably why his ass has been so chapped recently.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, uhh... anybody else notice Tom hasn't posted since this afternoon? Maybe he did make it to the copshop after all, and got thrown in the ole' padded room. Optimistic, I know, but he'd usually be ranting or making a video by now. 🤷‍♂️
Give it 24 hours