Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's so hilarious I wish it was.

Also, Tommy's uncle died intestate, so nothing was left to Tommy, even though he's one of the beneficiaries of the estate.
nothing was left to anybody but the law says his nieces and nephews share equally in the estate, which is in process right now.

i really have plenty of other things that are much better to be doing than responding to insanely ignorant and insipidly infantile projections of the fetishistic fantasies of a pack of congenitally stupid, digitally dumbed down all the way vidiot gamers trying to play RPGs with real people.

Attachments

• IMG_20211018_194750724.jpg
    IMG_20211018_194750724.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 65

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
nothing was left to anybody but the law says his nieces and nephews share equally in the estate, which is in process right now.

i really have plenty of other things that are much better to be doing than responding to insanely ignorant and insipidly infantile projections of the fetishistic fantasies of a pack of congenitally stupid, digitally dumbed down all the way vidiot gamers trying to play RPGs with real people.
Hey cool. Walter Donald Pike III just got doxed by @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
And yet, instead of doing them, you respond to insanely ignorant and insipidly infantile projections of the fetishistic fantasies of a pack of congenitally stupid, digitally dumbed down all the way vidiot gamers trying to play RPGs with real people.

Tell me, Thomas.

Should you see any money, will you spend it on something that will enrich your life? Better living, maybe a neat trip somewhere? Or will you drop it on attorney's fees to fight our First Amendment Rights to remember what you said and acknowledge that aloud or in print?

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nobody cares Tom. The most interesting part about this was that this paper was printed on Robert Chandler’s birthday.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nice little lie about the inheritance. Hope and cope.

That crumpled piece of paper with the two lines at the bottom is sure to be your slam dunk.

Sad impotent penniless old man.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Nice little lie about the inheritance. Hope and cope.

That crumpled piece of paper with the two lines at the bottom is sure to be your slam dunk.

Sad impotent penniless old man.
Stupid, self loathing, toxic transphobic talking turd who believes nonsense because it makes him feel good about him self.

Donald
Sun 10/17/2021 7:04 AM

To:

The pleadings have been sent to the court for e filing. The next step is for the clerk to accept the documents (approximately 1 to 3 days). Once accepted I will then nee to send the original death certificate to the clerk. Once the original death certificate shows up in the court file, I can then submit the Order of Summary Administration and the Order to Determine Homestead to the Judge for signature. It usually takes the judge up to a week to sign the orders. Once the orders are signed I will forward a copy to everyone. The Order Determining Homestead will act as the deed transferring the condo to the 5 of you and you will able to sell the condo. As to the bank account and refund check I will have to wait until the Order of Summary Administration shows up in the docket. When it does I will obtain a certified copy and forward it to you. You will then need to forward the certified copy of the Order of Summary Administration to TD Bank and to Bristol West Insurance and ask that the TD bank account be liquidated and divided into 5 shares as set forth in the order and that Bristol West reissue the refund check in 5 shares as set forth in the order. So I would think that the estate should be wrapped up by November 5th at the latest.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And yet, instead of doing them, you respond to insanely ignorant and insipidly infantile projections of the fetishistic fantasies of a pack of congenitally stupid, digitally dumbed down all the way vidiot gamers trying to play RPGs with real people.

Tell me, Thomas.

Should you see any money, will you spend it on something that will enrich your life? Better living, maybe a neat trip somewhere? Or will you drop it on attorney's fees to fight our First Amendment Rights to remember what you said and acknowledge that aloud or in print?
So long as you address me disrespectfully, i'm going to tell you to fuck yourself because the first amendment does not protect your right to lie about people and incite violence against them.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
Stupid, self loathing, toxic transphobic talking turd who believes nonsense because it makes him feel good about him self.

Donald
Sun 10/17/2021 7:04 AM

To:

The pleadings have been sent to the court for e filing. The next step is for the clerk to accept the documents (approximately 1 to 3 days). Once accepted I will then nee to send the original death certificate to the clerk. Once the original death certificate shows up in the court file, I can then submit the Order of Summary Administration and the Order to Determine Homestead to the Judge for signature. It usually takes the judge up to a week to sign the orders. Once the orders are signed I will forward a copy to everyone. The Order Determining Homestead will act as the deed transferring the condo to the 5 of you and you will able to sell the condo. As to the bank account and refund check I will have to wait until the Order of Summary Administration shows up in the docket. When it does I will obtain a certified copy and forward it to you. You will then need to forward the certified copy of the Order of Summary Administration to TD Bank and to Bristol West Insurance and ask that the TD bank account be liquidated and divided into 5 shares as set forth in the order and that Bristol West reissue the refund check in 5 shares as set forth in the order. So I would think that the estate should be wrapped up by November 5th at the latest.
A fucking condo!? Lmfao, nigga you're getting a couple grand at most split between 5 inheritors, and that's if the majority decide to sell. I can't believe you just posted this.

Last edited:

$hakerattle

kiwifarms.net
So long as you address me disrespectfully, i'm going to tell you to fuck yourself because the first amendment does not protect your right to lie about people and incite violence against them.

@MediocreMilt I addressed Tommie respectfully and still got insulted in every response, so I don't think there's much benefit to engaging "respectfully."

I'd love to see any kind of court filing. Legally, there's no real case. Lawyers would be circling like sharks with blood in the water otherwise. After years of watching all of this, I doubt anything will ever be filed. Seems like nothing came of the lawsuit threatened against that motel owner, either.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the first amendment does not protect your right to lie about people and incite violence against them.
When was violence incited against you? If you’re going to report us to the Alphabet Agencies, you’re going to need an actual crime to point to. You can’t just say “uhhh someone incited violence but I don’t know who or when.”

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tell me, Thomas.

Not to mention having to drop it on attorney fees in different States and countries.
Even when people do you still insult them Tom.

Moralfag Supreme

All Hail Cthurkey!
kiwifarms.net
The worst I've seen is wishful thinking, Tom, no direct violent incitement. I'm sure you have a better argument than this.

NaggotFigger

Lazyfag.
kiwifarms.net
I think you should actually go fuck yourself instead, Tommy. The first amendment will refuse to protect your rights to pathologically lie about shit you would try to defend with, then incite violence against them. Even if people address you in a disrespectful manner or not, you would still just insult them nontheless.

SaltyFanta

kiwifarms.net
It does protect my right to talk about the crimes you've already admitted to though.

That and call you a man.