Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Moralfag Supreme

All Hail Cthurkey!
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention, you've openly admitted to both masturbating a dog and fucking a kid, with one best potential defense being that a roommate and fellow pedophile beat your ass before you had a chance to actually do anything. That makes you an attempted pedophile at best, and a cuckolded one at worst, plus a dogfucker. Kinda hard to read between the lines there when the only ones existing are your varicose veins you ancient piece of shit.

Uncle Buck

Swag like Forsythe.
kiwifarms.net
@MediocreMilt I addressed Tommie respectfully and still got insulted in every response, so I don't think there's much benefit to engaging "respectfully."

I respectfully asked him to tell us what exactly happened [if anything] with "Sabrina" [assuming such a creature actually exists] given that he now claims he was "writing fiction" when he published the original version of the claim [even though there was absolutely no indication that the reader was supposed to take his assertions as anything other than his own anecdotal assertion of an event that happened in his life exactly as he stated it].

I'm sure I'm not the first person to do so, but as you can see he'd rather whine, verbally abuse and assault his critics and make other nonsensical claims about himself and his life which, I'm sure, he'll eventually claim were other instances of him "writing fiction" [1] when they're revealed to be lies.

In short, he's full of shit in every way a person can be full of shit.

Reference:
The young woman was the daughter of latchkey UCLA profs who had been making her own decisions about where she was going to sleep and who she was going to sleep with since she was 9 years old. When we met, she was far more emotionally mature than any of you insane imbeciles at 14 and living with a punk rocker. She made her own informed decision to give herself to him as she did to the woman she was with when i walked in.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The worst I've seen is wishful thinking, Tom, no direct violent incitement. I'm sure you have a better argument than this.
you're just not paying attention and since my name isn't Tom, you are trying to incite me , so bye-bye, fuckstain.
I respectfully asked him to tell us what exactly happened [if anything] with "Sabrina" [assuming such a creature actually exists] given that he now claims he was "writing fiction" when he published the original version of the claim [even though there was absolutely no indication that the reader was supposed to take his assertions as anything other than his own anecdotal assertion of an event that happened in his life exactly as he stated it].

I'm sure I'm not the first person to do so, but as you can see he'd rather whine, verbally abuse and assault his critics and make other nonsensical claims about himself and his life which, I'm sure, he'll eventually claim were other instances of him "writing fiction" [1] when they're revealed to be lies.

In short, he's full of shit in every way a person can be full of shit.

Reference:

Uncle Buck

Swag like Forsythe.
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing respectful about the way you approach me, fuckwad.

This is like your ninth "response" to me that said absolutely nothing. Maybe one of these days you'll try addressing core issues - like pointing out exactly what was "fictional" about your original story regarding "Sabrina".

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is like your ninth "response" to me that said absolutely nothing. Maybe one of these days you'll try addressing core issues - like pointing out exactly what was "fictional" about your original story regarding "Sabrina".
most of it. anything more than hugging and kissing was not real. now, your options are to stop beating the dead horse or go on libeling me as you see fit.

Uncle Buck

Swag like Forsythe.
kiwifarms.net
most of it. anything more than hugging and kissing was not real. now, your options are to stop beating the dead horse or go on libeling me as you see fit.

I never used any term capable of libelous meaning to describe you; the absolute worst thing I said about you was that you were creepy and a loony. Both are statements of opinion - though both are, objectively, true as illustrated by, among other gems, this:

From: https://tommietootertales.substack.com/p/bringing-it-all-home
Miss Tommie Jayne Wassersperg said:
I was promised when i was so very young by my ascended ancestors, the space jews, that if I would just live by Shema with the damaged body I got, without killing anybody I would be healed on the last day, when the gods who terraformed this planet lift the quarantine they put on it thousands of years ago, allegedly due to an improper mating between a humanoid reptilian and simian humanoid resulting in this mess today caused by the alien genes trying to get home using their primitive technology from 10, 000 years ago.

Human kind’s consciousness has been cleansed of the alien presence in it , but not our genome. There are still a lot of reptilian recessive traits hanging in people like certain billionaire CEOs , megachurch pastors , politicians and their most loyal following. These devolved hybrids are slated to be completely removed from the Earth’s indigenous human population and relocated to Mars and other inner planets of our galaxy as soon as they decide to do it, which could be never, if we don’t demonstrate our worthiness of their intervention in this shit show.

..and this [I really like this one]:

From: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rape-theory.92565/post-9229434
Miss Tommie Jayne Wassersperg said:
I am the Always High Priestess 420, a hereditary acolyte of the Ancient Order of Melchizedek which has preserved the cannabis sacrament throughout the ages.

Further, I've maintained repeatedly that your whole story is a fabrication, that "Sabrina" doesn't exist and that no such event ever occurred.

So...... when you say that "most of it" was not real, does that mean the "punk rocker" she'd allegedly been sexually active with since she was thirteen and who was only "a couple of years younger" than you [that would put him in his early-mid 20s, depending on how many years "a couple" is supposed to be, yes?] wasn't real? Or just hadn't been unlawfully sexually active with her? Further, was the unlawful sexual activity you allegedly walked in on [between her and the twenty-something "woman" you claimed to have been involved with] real?

A final question: what specifically is your purpose in spinning/propagating this little fantasy?

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- Did you know Sabrina was underage?
- Were you sexually attracted to her?
- What were your intentions when you got into bed with her?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I never used any term capable of libelous meaning to describe you; the absolute worst thing I said about you was that you were creepy and a loony. Both are statements of opinion - though both are, objectively, true as illustrated by, among other gems, this:

From: https://tommietootertales.substack.com/p/bringing-it-all-home

..and this [I really like this one]:

From: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rape-theory.92565/post-9229434

Further, I've maintained repeatedly that your whole story is a fabrication, that "Sabrina" doesn't exist and that no such event ever occurred.

So...... when you say that "most of it" was not real, does that mean the "punk rocker" she'd allegedly been sexually active with since she was thirteen and who was only "a couple of years younger" than you [that would put him in his early-mid 20s, depending on how many years "a couple" is supposed to be, yes?] wasn't real? Or just hadn't been unlawfully sexually active with her? Further, was the unlawful sexual activity you allegedly walked in on [between her and the twenty-something "woman" you claimed to have been involved with] real?

A final question: what specifically is your purpose in spinning/propagating this little fantasy?
ribbit
1634684820795.jpeg

Loony is one of my trademarks. Creepy is what you're doing creeping on me and supposing all sorts of ridiculous shit about an inconsequential event that occurred forty years ago for the benefit you get in social standing in the world's creepiest community of stalkers.
- Did you know Sabrina was underage?
- Were you sexually attracted to her?
- What were your intentions when you got into bed with her?
your obsessive interest in an inconsequential event that occurred long before your mother was stupid enough to let your father fuck her and carry you to term is really an indication of some very deep seated psychosexual disorders you're in denial of projecting outward at me. rape your sister or otherwise exploit a minor you don't want to cop to, droog?

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ribbit View attachment 2640974

Loony is one of my trademarks. Creepy is what you're doing creeping on me and supposing all sorts of ridiculous shit about an inconsequential event that occurred forty years ago for the benefit you get in social standing in the world's creepiest community of stalkers.

your obsessive interest in an inconsequential event that occurred long before your mother was stupid enough to let your father fuck her and carry you to term is really an indication of some very deep seated psychosexual disorders you're in denial of projecting outward at me. rape your sister or otherwise exploit a minor you don't want to cop to, droog?
Tom, remember when you admitted to trying to join the cult "Children of God" in the late 70s/early 80s because you heard they were having sex with kids, but you were rejected because you were too gross, even by their standards?

Robert w'E'd Leef

It is well that war is so terrible
kiwifarms.net
ribbit View attachment 2640974

You miserable old pervert jew, I hope someone beats you to death with one of your faggoty geodes

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom, remember when you admitted to trying to join the cult "Children of God" in the late 70s/early 80s because you heard they were having sex with kids, but you were rejected because you were too gross, even by their standards?
No. Is this a new hallucination of yours, pig woman? In the late 70's and early 80's i was in school, gainfully employed and never involved with anything other than Jewish cultural organizations.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. Is this a new hallucination of yours, pig woman? In the late 70's and early 80's i was in school, gainfully employed and never involved with anything other than Jewish cultural organizations.
You're lying, Tom. You've never had a job. You've always been a smelly filthy hippy, who molests children.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was it During that wholesome period of employment and education that you faked being suicidal to get a house?

Was this before or after you were shot for digging through someone's trash?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Guilty conscience Tommie?
no. ask my sister. she's in the phone book.

You're lying, Tom. You've never had a job. You've always been a smelly filthy hippy, who molests children.
i don't lie; you are simply insanely obsessed with hating on me. pretty pitiful actually. Rage at me some more, pig woman. I'm going to stream later and laugh at your delusional projections of the denial of your own self loathing.

Last edited by a moderator: