Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i don't lie; you are simply insanely obsessed with hating on me. pretty pitiful actually. Rage at me some more, pig woman. I'm going to stream later and laugh at your delusional projections of the denial of your own self loathing.
But Tom, I'm sure your prostate is already blocking your stream. Also, it's not polite to dox your sister. Someone may just call her and remind her what a terrible piece of shit you are.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I never used any term capable of libelous meaning to describe you; the absolute worst thing I said about you was that you were creepy and a loony. Both are statements of opinion - though both are, objectively, true as illustrated by, among other gems, this:

From: https://tommietootertales.substack.com/p/bringing-it-all-home

..and this [I really like this one]:

From: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rape-theory.92565/post-9229434

Further, I've maintained repeatedly that your whole story is a fabrication, that "Sabrina" doesn't exist and that no such event ever occurred.

So...... when you say that "most of it" was not real, does that mean the "punk rocker" she'd allegedly been sexually active with since she was thirteen and who was only "a couple of years younger" than you [that would put him in his early-mid 20s, depending on how many years "a couple" is supposed to be, yes?] wasn't real? Or just hadn't been unlawfully sexually active with her? Further, was the unlawful sexual activity you allegedly walked in on [between her and the twenty-something "woman" you claimed to have been involved with] real?

A final question: what specifically is your purpose in spinning/propagating this little fantasy?
the only question worthy of response here is what is your purpose in propagating the lie that i'm a sexual predator based on nothing but that isolated, inconsequential event that occurred before some of your mothers were even born?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
To be clear, are you attempting to have KiwiFarmers en masse call your relatives on the phone?

Because I don't care how badly you got fucked out of your inheritance. We're not you personal army.
i haven't been fucked out of my inheritance. i am being falsely accused of raping my sister and i can think of nothing funnier than her getting calls about that.

A crime which you admit to committing. Yes, that is why we think you're a criminal deviant.
He's a rapist and a child molestor.

it was a petty misdemeanor, morons. and an isolated event. your thinking is what's deviant, dorks.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

$hakerattle

kiwifarms.net
I respectfully asked him to tell us what exactly happened [if anything] with "Sabrina" [assuming such a creature actually exists] given that he now claims he was "writing fiction" when he published the original version of the claim [even though there was absolutely no indication that the reader was supposed to take his assertions as anything other than his own anecdotal assertion of an event that happened in his life exactly as he stated it].

I'm sure I'm not the first person to do so, but as you can see he'd rather whine, verbally abuse and assault his critics and make other nonsensical claims about himself and his life which, I'm sure, he'll eventually claim were other instances of him "writing fiction" [1] when they're revealed to be lies.

In short, he's full of shit in every way a person can be full of shit.

Reference:

Tommie always insisted that they were interested in "intelligent discussion", and that if we were respectful they'd calm down and engage with us. Out of curiosity, I decided to test that. Over the last year, whenever I've stopped by I made sure not to insult or misgender Tommie. The result? There was no real change in behavior.

Tommie has repeatedly insulted me, going so far as to assume my age, race, gender, social status, etc. when doing so. I think I received an apology ONCE. Whether I agreed or disagreed with whatever was being said also seemed to be irrelevant. I was insulted regardless, and any points made in my responses were thoroughly ignored by Tommie.

I believe that Tommie is more interested in shrieking and flinging poop than engaging in any sort of discussion with anyone. When Tommie says they're open to debate and discussion, what they really mean is "any disagreement, no matter how you support it, will result in me hurling insults at you and ignoring any points you've made." Even agreement seems to result in insults, so what's the point?

Conclusion: Tommie is here to fight and be a hypocrite. Whatever Tommie may say about "wanting an intelligent discussion" is a lie. Tommie bleats about being respectful towards others, but when shown respect will still engage in insults and general clanging. Tommie could prove this assessment wrong by changing their behavior, but they won't. It's all meaningless posturing.

Negrate me all you'd like, Tommie. Unlike you, I've been respectful - as requested. You're showing your true colors.

Edited because I can't internet tonight.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommie always insisted that they were interested in "intelligent discussion", and that if we were respectful they'd calm down and engage with us. Out of curiosity, I decided to test that. Over the last year, whenever I've stopped by I made sure not to insult or misgender Tommie. The result? There was no real change in behavior.

Tommie has repeatedly insulted me, going so far as to assume my age, race, gender, social status, etc. when doing so. I think I received an apology ONCE. Whether I agreed or disagreed with whatever was being said also seemed to be irrelevant. I was insulted regardless, and any points made in my responses were thoroughly ignored by Tommie.

I believe that Tommie is more interested in shrieking and flinging poop than engaging in any sort of discussion with anyone. When Tommie says they're open to debate and discussion, what they really mean is "any disagreement, no matter how you support it, will result in me hurling insults at you and ignoring any points you've made." Even agreement seems to result in insults, so what's the point?

Conclusion: Tommie is here to fight and be a hypocrite. Whatever Tommie may say about "wanting an intelligent discussion" is a lie. Tommie bleats about being respectful towards others, but when shown respect will still engage in insults and general clanging. Tommie could prove this assessment wrong by changing their behavior, but they won't. It's all meaningless posturing.

Negrate me all you'd like, Tommie. Unlike you, I've been respectful - as requested. You're showing your true colors.

Edited because I can't internet tonight.
Not going to happen because your entire hypothesis is absurd and i wouldn't want to grant you the ass pats from your fellow sycophants for doing that. Most importantly, 95% of you are brain washed drones coming at me with scripted shit, deliberately misgendering me and playing the fucking victim when i snap at them. The few who aren't are being rude even if you are presenting a reasonable argument. Now you're going to serve up this sanctimonious bowl of word salad with whine dressing. I seem to recall conceding this point to you in the past few days, but you decided to get triggered anyway.

Does this "argument" have a point?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
your obsessive interest in an inconsequential event that occurred long before your mother was stupid enough to let your father fuck her and carry you to term is really an indication of some very deep seated psychosexual disorders you're in denial of projecting outward at me. rape your sister or otherwise exploit a minor you don't want to cop to, droog?
I see you’re avoiding the questions. Given how eager you are to otherwise “set the record straight,” that’s very significant. So I’ll ask the questions again.
- Did you know Sabrina was underage?
- Were you sexually attracted to her?
- What were your intentions when you got into bed with her?

Uncle Buck

Swag like Forsythe.
kiwifarms.net
the only question worthy of response here is what is your purpose in propagating the lie that i'm a sexual predator...

As much as I find your statements regarding age of consent laws and your sick fantasies about "Sabrina" et al to be creepy, I never stated that you were a "sexual predator".

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that "Sabrina" actually exists [she doesn't, says I; we'll get to that later] and that some version of your story about your alleged engagement with her is true [it's hard to trust you given that you keep changing it and that it ranges from something so obviously wrong to someone who isn't a you-level mental defective to something that really never went anywhere (though, it seems, you still took the invitation and clearly wanted something to happen and were only stopped by the complaints of the third party)], you're probably correct in saying that your little hug-n-kiss session probably wouldn't have resulted in anything other than a misdemeanor conviction, even in the early 1980s.

One doesn't need to engage in criminal acts, or be held accountable for them legally, to be creepy.

And you're just plain creepy - for a lot of reasons.

...based on nothing but that isolated, inconsequential event that occurred before some of your mothers were even born?

I'm not in a position to judge whether this event was "consequential" as far as it concerns the being you refer to as Sabrina.

The rightness or wrongness of an act isn't determined solely on the basis of whether or not a person suffers an adverse consequence. Within the context of your claims - depending on which version of the story is "true" [if any] - it appears that this minor female of fifteen years was in close proximity to at least three adults ranging in age from their early to late thirties, two of whom ["Raven" and the "woman" you claim to have been in a relationship with] having had full-on sexual intercourse with her, with not one of them seemingly thinking there was anything untoward about the whole affair. That's saying nothing of her allegedly disinterested parents either allowing this to happen or not caring that it was happening.

There's wrong on multiple levels surrounding this tale of yours; that you don't see that tells people all they really need to know about you, the specifics be damned.

"Isolated" makes no difference as to whether or not what you allegedly did was wrong given how you are the one who keeps bringing this story up within the context of your belief that age of consent laws should be changed.

If my reading of the room is correct, it's not so much the fact that you, as a nearly thirty-year-old man, claimed to have a single, "isolated" had a sexual encounter with a fifteen-year-old minor female almost forty years ago that ranges in one telling from going down on her for nearly an hour to just "harmless" hugging and kissing for several minutes that causes such revulsion as it is your vehement defense of the act as "inconsequential" and the idea that such behavior between minors and adults nearly twice their age is somehow okay - because "dying empire", "patriarchy", "space jews", etc.

My theory on this weirdess is this: you are "Sabrina".

No, you aren't the person [who doesn't exist] who was allegedly involved in this creepy little scenario [which never actually happened] you've described.

"Sabrina" is your idealized fantasy self.

You wish you were a young, desirable, confident and in-charge minor female who adult men and women lust after and who will throw all caution to the wind and risk the wrath of the law to get a taste of you.

You imagine yourself as more mature and intelligent, the true master of puppets who is "fully developed" and willing to share yourselves with these people who should know better than to be anywhere near your general vicinity.

You're the one who is really in charge, not particularly concerned with the wrongness of the whole affair; after all, you just want to share your love with these misguided adults, and have their love in return - because, after all, wasn't that the message of the hippy-trash generation: that "all you need is 'love'"? And if you can keep spreading that "love" around, you might just have some type of transformative effect on the world around you.

You need this fantasy because in real life, you haven't been young for a long time, you were never desirable, confident or in-charge of anything, and you're not only not more mature than your contemporaries [you actually seem very stunted emotionally], but you're nowhere near as intelligent as you imagine yourself to be. You certainly have no one dancing on strings for your approval or your "pussy".

As for the effect you have on people and the world around you, well...... it appears that the most common reaction you evoke is revulsion.

You're like a very creepy, grown-up, "bi-gendered" version of Peter Pan (who, according to some theories - which I suspect you subscribe to - was conceived as being "multi-gendered") who not only hasn't realized that he's decades removed from his youthful vigor but simply can't deal with the fact that "magic" and "intersex" are illusions and he isn't the hero even of his own fantasy.

No, Thomas, I don't believe you're a "sexual predator"; I believe you're a person who is not, never was and never will be his "idealized" self and who will never be able to come to terms with that.

$hakerattle said:
I believe that Tommie is more interested in shrieking and flinging poop than engaging in any sort of discussion with anyone.

You're exactly right; shrieking and flinging poop fulfills his need for attention, while he can only go so far within a legitimate discussion before his illusions are shattered.

Last edited:

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
were that actually true, gullible man. i don't "jack off" to "instagram kids" . that's a bit of sneasel's over active imagination and language comprehension deficiencies.
That's 100% from your own mouth, Tom. You're the dumbest fucking idiot on the Farms for pretending your own recorded words don't exist. Kill yourself.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
i am being falsely accused of raping my sister and i can think of nothing funnier than her getting calls about that.
Why would you find it funny for your sister to receive phone calls from people she doesn't know that involve speculation about whether or not you raped her?

What the fuck is wrong with you?