Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aren't sex offenders' internet access heavily scrutinized by authorities? Why is Tom allowed to brag about his sex crimes on social media without getting his toys taken away and sent back to the slammer?
Because he was never charged with a crime, therefore he's not on any registration list.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting seeing how absolutely delusional pedophiles like Tommy are. How they think the kids want it, or see the kids as the sexually aggressive ones.
Those are excuses. Pedophiles are called predators for a reason. They try to get close to kids deliberately to sate their lust; any reason they give is them attempting to justify what they do. The one good thing about this is that Thomas is too toxic a person to be able to lure kids in; the shitty personality that inures him to basic morality and decency also keeps him away from his underage prey.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HEY, HEY, THOMAS IS GAY! How many babies did he fuck to
Capture.JPG
day?

Doggo

Mess with pupper, you become supper.
kiwifarms.net
I love that argument. The hippocratic oath isn't really a thing that doctors take anymore. That has been replaced by modern professional ethics. Also, there are a bunch of things that require some degree of technical 'harm' in order to be of ultimate benefit to the patient. Surgery wouldn't be possible, otherwise.

I'm pretty sure that in addition to worshipping the Greek god Asclepius (which is where that snake staff logo thing comes from, it's called the Rod of Asclepius), it also says something about goat sacrifice, but I'm not sure. I can ask my partner, but I don't think he's quite that metal, and modern doctors sure as hell don't take the Hippocratic Oath.

TL;DR Stop saying that doctors have to take the Hippocratic Oath. They don't. This argument just makes you look stupid.

Last edited:

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love that argument. The hippocratic oath isn't really a thing that doctors take anymore. That has been replaced by modern professional ethics. Also, there are a bunch of things that require some degree of technical 'harm' in order to be of ultimate benefit to the patient. Surgery wouldn't be possible, otherwise.

I'm pretty sure that in addition to worshipping the Greek god Asclepius (which is where that snake staff logo thing comes from, it's called the Rod of Asclepius), it also says something about goat sacrifice, but I'm not sure. I can ask my partner, but I don't think he's quite that metal, and modern doctors sure as hell don't take the Hippocratic Oath.

TL;DR Stop saying that doctors have to take the Hippocratic Oath. They don't. This argument just makes you look stupid.
Chemo therapy and radiation therapy destroy the body.

Xrays and any other nuclear medicine

Anti psychotics that Tom should be taking do serious damage.

In modern medicine though it's better to prescribe unnecessary, likely dangerous drugs needlessly to avoid hurting a lunatics feelings.

Moralfag Supreme

All Hail Cthurkey!
kiwifarms.net
HEY, HEY, THOMAS IS GAY! How many babies did he fuck today?*View attachment 2656118
*Edited

Yes, Tom, because you absolutely need a gender confused child as a perfect rape target. That's exactly what you'd get. Kids have no idea what they want - Again, go back to that article from Rochester U - and if you give them something like, oh, I dunno, complete gender reassignment before they have any degree of biological familiarity with their own gender set, you're setting up a prime target for brainwashing. That kid will grow up not knowing what they are, because their parents made a choice based on them playing pretend and little Timmy just liked dressing up - so his punishment is having his penis removed and losing all sense of sexual identity before he even reaches a stage of development that would allow him to have a proper sexual identity in the first place. This Facebook post is uneducated garbage, not unlike yourself.

pug

kiwifarms.net
I like how Tom tries to defend himself by saying that he knows lots of women who were sexually active below the age of consent, and in every single case they were raped by an adult. Yeah, they probably did have an inappropriate sexual response, that’s literally one of the abuse markers they tell you to look out for when you work with kids.
His age of consent argument is interesting too. He seems to think adult men are getting suckered into having sex with youngsters and then going to jail because the children lied about their age. It's such a twisted view of the world. I get the feeling there was a lot more child-fucking in this guy's past than he lets on.

Uncle Buck

Swag like Forsythe.
kiwifarms.net
His age of consent argument is interesting too. He seems to think adult men are getting suckered into having sex with youngsters and then going to jail because the children lied about their age. It's such a twisted view of the world.

His entire view of sex and sexuality is twisted - although that's not surprising given how twisted his entire worldview is.

According to at least one of his published videos he met Sabrina when she was thirteen through "Raven" the "punk rocker" who he described as "only a couple of years younger than me" [which puts him in the early-mid twenties depending on how loose you want to be with 'a couple of years'] who Sabrina had run away to live with and who she was "giving herself to" sometime between the age of nine and thirteen. He stated that he and another guy were "playing backup" to "Raven" and that "we knew she was underage". Among other lies, this implies that he knew how old she was about the time he met her, despite later saying he didn't know how old she was until her fifteenth birthday - at which point he allegedly thought she was nineteen.

I don't know that there are too many people out there "mistaking" nine-thirteen and fifteen-year-olds for nineteen-year-olds - legitimately, anyway.

[And is there any real possibility that Meghan didn't know how old the girl she was giving shelter to and engaging sexually with (according to Tom) was, or that she wasn't sharing that information with Thomas?]

Last edited:

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
You seen this Delphi AI thing? You give it a situation and it offers an ethical opinion.

I asked it some I think might help Tom:
le.pngroach.png
I figure these were no-brainers.

It turns out however, that the system sees no problem pooping your pants, so I guess Tom lucks out.
poop.png

Unfortunately, it doesn't rate him very highly over all, sad to say:
tom.png

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The one good thing about this is that Thomas is too toxic a person to be able to lure kids in; the shitty personality that inures him to basic morality and decency also keeps him away from his underage prey.
Also just look at him, he obviously looks like some kind of subhuman monster.
tommygollum.gif
Any child looking at this repulsive thing would run screaming.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net