Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i had a lovely thanksgiving with my family, thanks for asking.
what did you get up to today, you disgusting hobgoblin?
what does it matter? i'm at peace with myself and don't need to justify myself to a hive minded toxic talking turd like yourself. so you and your over privileged family feasted on unhealthy foods on stolen land. i should be impressed that you're a colonizer with a family? you're a flaming asshole and nothing more, son.
Tom, the only person you're even remotely better than is David, and the only reason for that is because you can speak coherently without having a seizure all over your keyboard. When the little fuck can come out of his epilepsy long enough to type properly even he's better than you, when he's not grandstanding the fuck out of his nonexistent reputation in academia. We're shitting on a dogfucking pedophile who lives in a section 8 shit hovel out of Tucson, AZ. I don't see how your life is better than that of the cockroaches who infest your rectal cavity.
this is because you believe the things highlighted in red to be true. you are lowlife scum with severe delusions of adequacy and relevance. what you say about me is simply not true and makes you the fool, fool.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what does it matter? i'm at peace with myself and don't need to justify myself to a hive minded toxic talking turd like yourself. so you and your over privileged family feasted on unhealthy foods on stolen land. i should be impressed that you're a colonizer with a family? you're a flaming asshole and nothing more, son.
Right, Tom. Your family won't even send you an ecomy plane ticket because they don't want you to shed on their clean floors. You will never be at peace with yourself, Tom. You're so viciously jealous of anyone who shows the least bit of content in their lives.

The only way you could accept yourself is admitting that you're an utter failure at everything and that God hates you.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no, I didn't. I collaborated with the people in another hippie house to bring a table full of food out to a park downtown.

tell us more false facts about me drunken asshole troll who is a drunken asshole troll who does nothing but hang out with asshole trolls saying mean, stupid things about people of superior talent . you suck, son. rage at me some more, my bitch.
A literal piece of shit has more talent than you Thomas.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
lol yes. you fools are fucking nothing but poorly educated , talentless video gamers and wage slaves in brainless occupations shitting on your betters for the self esteem boost you get from your fellow talentless morons for insulting people who are your superior in every way but playing video games and being insulting toxic talking turds.
I went to college, i live on my own house and today y went for wagyu beef before going to a 5 Star hotel with a nice lady. Hows was your day today THOMAS besides stealing food from a pack of hobos like yourself and shitting on the floor?

Karl der Grosse

Like catnip for fat crazy women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've always heard that the holidays are more difficult for the mentally ill and for friendless rejects who are outcast from their families. You're both, Tom, any comments? Is there any chance that you hit a real low point after decades of rejection and shoot yourself? If you do, please mention me in your pre-suicide video, TIA.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no, I didn't. I collaborated with the people in another hippie house to bring a table full of food out to a park downtown.

tell us more false facts about me drunken asshole troll who is a drunken asshole troll who does nothing but hang out with asshole trolls saying mean, stupid things about people of superior talent . you suck, son. rage at me some more, my bitch.
Says the guy talking to trolls exactly like I said. Called the cops yet again to shart at them yet, pedo?

PillCosby

kiwifarms.net
Tommie if you could magically get a new life and you could choose between

A) A smart, wealthy man who loves his job and has a beautiful wife and kids

B) The Man’s beautiful wife who is very charming and easy to love, terrific mom, pretty much totally dependent on the man. Which is fine because he loves her madly and is happy to provide.

C) An old man who had a fulfilling life and is long retired and living with his eldest kid and helps babysit the grandkids. He’s probably not got much time left on this earth but it was a good, long and accomplished life and he’s not in much pain.

Which would you choose and why?
D) old falling apart turtle in a terrarium he couldn’t create for himself because he has no skills or work ethic, with a tie dye. Also he’s a man who pretends to be a woman because he’s falling into schizophrenia

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For anyone curious, the price of a one way Greyhound ticket from Tucson to Milwaukee is somewhere between $109-$120 dollars, a sum Tom could have easily busked over the course of several hours by his reckoning.

So it's completely possible he could have spent the holiday with his extended family if they actually wanted him around.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
D) old falling apart turtle in a terrarium he couldn’t create for himself because he has no skills or work ethic, with a tie dye. Also he’s a man who pretends to be a woman because he’s falling into schizophrenia
Sure you're right , Sigmund Fraud. Any last words for me before your mean , stupid, toxic transphobic talking turd self disappears from my notifications, fucktard?
I've always heard that the holidays are more difficult for the mentally ill and for friendless rejects who are outcast from their families. You're both, Tom, any comments? Is there any chance that you hit a real low point after decades of rejection and shoot yourself? If you do, please mention me in your pre-suicide video, TIA.
rest in your delusions about me , maggot. i'm none of those things. i'm also a homicide, not suicide risk , maggot. i'd kill you before i would kill myself.
For anyone curious, the price of a one way Greyhound ticket from Tucson to Milwaukee is somewhere between $109-$120 dollars, a sum Tom could have easily busked over the course of several hours by his reckoning.

So it's completely possible he could have spent the holiday with his extended family if they actually wanted him around.
I will visit my family when it's time to visit my family and they will be happy to see me. It is not likely to be feasible before next spring unless there's an emergency with my mom, which isn't real likely. the last thing I'm going to do is ride the Grey dog to get there. I drove there when i had a vehicle, flown twice and taken the train once.

I went to college, i live on my own house and today y went for wagyu beef before going to a 5 Star hotel with a nice lady. Hows was your day today THOMAS besides stealing food from a pack of hobos like yourself and shitting on the floor?
i did neither of those things foolish colonized whoremongering corporate cunt. enjoy your wasteful lifestyle while it lasts, doomed nugget of cosmic food.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i did neither of those things foolish colonized whoremongering corporate cunt. enjoy your wasteful lifestyle while it lasts, doomed nugget of cosmic food.
What’s wrong with a person treating themselves now and again? It couldn’t be more obvious that your condemnation of capitalism is based on nothing more than envy. You could have had that too, if you hadn’t wasted your life. Too late now though.

Positron

Got my booster shot of racism and misogyny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm also a homicide, not suicide risk
What people do you want to kill? What is your plan of killing them? Because you can't call yourself a risk if you don't have the means of killing.

i'd kill you before i would kill myself.
You can't because most of us live oceans away from you, and you can't even beg enough money to meet your folks.
More importantly, why do you want to kill someone who merely talk shit on the internet? Is it toxic masculinity?

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What people do you want to kill? What is your plan of killing them? Because you can't call yourself a risk if you don't have the means of killing.

You can't because most of us live oceans away from you, and you can't even beg enough money to meet your folks.
More importantly, why do you want to kill someone who merely talk shit on the internet? Is it toxic masculinity?
I didn't know someone who is on record for fleeing from people is a risk of hurting others.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How funny Tom is. Preaches about racism and spits out racist insults, calls himself trans and screeches transphobia, and claims to be peaceful while threatening to kill people because he can’t take a joke. No wonder no one believes a word he says!