Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
rest in your delusions about me , maggot. i'm none of those things. i'm also a homicide, not suicide risk , maggot. i'd kill you before i would kill myself.
Dude you can't even kill the roaches, bed bugs and other vermin infesting your apartment. One smack in the chops and you'd be crying through a mouth full of teeth and blood, wailing and begging for mercy while stumbling away with your pants full of shit. Even other bums kick your ass.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What people do you want to kill? What is your plan of killing them? Because you can't call yourself a risk if you don't have the means of killing.

You can't because most of us live oceans away from you, and you can't even beg enough money to meet your folks.
More importantly, why do you want to kill someone who merely talk shit on the internet? Is it toxic masculinity?
When he said "homicide risk," I think the dumbass meant he was at risk of being killed.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1637946419497.png
"Plain water"
:story:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What people do you want to kill? What is your plan of killing them? Because you can't call yourself a risk if you don't have the means of killing.

You can't because most of us live oceans away from you, and you can't even beg enough money to meet your folks.
More importantly, why do you want to kill someone who merely talk shit on the internet? Is it toxic masculinity?
that would be the millennial turkeys turkey who wants to beat me for talking shit on the internet. there is nobody i would want to kill because i don't want anybody's blood on my hands.

i have plenty of means of killing and have very nearly killed three people in self defense. I would not seek anybody out to kill them, though there are a number of you who will possibly get a visit from me and my sidekicks when I get back out on the road in the spring will hopefully result in your neutralization as an online threat to me.

the intellectually dishonest screen grab of my stalker cut off the description of what's in the mug, moron. That's a fruit, nut and oatmeal smoothie.

When he said "homicide risk," I think the dumbass meant he was at risk of being killed.
i know you're a dumbass. cops handle me very carefully because my file is flagged as a potential terrorist with skills in unarmed combat, small arms and IEDs. What really worries them is that I know how to make a really big, extra dirty boom with the right machinery and unrefined uranium ore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that would be the millennial turkeys turkey who wants to beat me for talking shit on the internet. there is nobody i would want to kill because i don't want anybody's blood on my hands.
You just want bad things to happen to them.
i have plenty of means of killing and have very nearly killed three people in self defense. I would not seek anybody out to kill them, though there are a number of you who will possibly get a visit from me and my sidekicks when I get back out on the road in the spring will hopefully result in your neutralization as an online threat to me.
Would you like my address? Tommy mad.

Consider Lizards

Glub
kiwifarms.net
i know you're a dumbass. cops handle me very carefully because my file is flagged as a potential terrorist with skills in unarmed combat, small arms and IEDs. What really worries them is that I know how to make a really big, extra dirty boom with the right machinery and unrefined uranium ore.
We've seen cops in your various disgusting abodes, they only thing they're worried about is what they might be stepping in. They barely acknowledge your preferred pronouns, and they've never done a thing for you.

I do love your Mel Gibson Lethal Weapon schtick though. Tom will kill!

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how to break this to you, but asphalt chunks rocks you've painted green aren't uranium.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Then they’d just arrest you.

Yeah, we know. Have you considered adult diapers?
so desperate for attention today you are. i'm referring to fissionable materials going boom.

It's just a flag and nothing they can arrest me for , though it has contributed to more detentions on trumped up charges or a psych petition than I and remember.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so desperate for attention today you are. i'm referring to fissionable materials going boom.
I know, I edited that bit out so it would look like you were talking about your ass.
It's just a flag and nothing they can arrest me for , though it has contributed to more detentions on trumped up charges or a psych petition than I and remember.
Doesn’t sound like they take you very seriously.

The I Scream Man

YOU DARE BRIBE SANTA?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're so full of shit, I'd toddle off to the bathroom before the best part of you runs down your leg you impotent worthless piece of shit

Happy day

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm referring to fissionable materials going boom.
Which you can't get your filthy hands on, much like a gun but for entirely different reason.

Furthermore you have no idea what a dirty bomb actually is beyond when you miss the toilet.

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You have a tard wrangler. The TPD has given the job of dealing with you to the fng or a fuck up. They view you the same as we do, a laughingstock. And, a child molester. And, a dog mongler.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody believes that retarded bullshit. You aren't going to find any uranium digging through dumpsters for discarded hamburgers and if you did you'd just somehow kill yourself with it, being an absolute moron.