Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Show video of your unarmed combat skills.
Yeah let's have some video of his deadly fung goo skills.
I like how he is threatening people and then tells them every part of his body that's utterly fucked up, and exactly how he'd attack you, and what he can't do. Genius strategy, some real five-dimensional Twister going on there.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there probably isn't a local PD in the country that is able to take any complaint of internet crime of any kind very serious because they lack jurisdiction to act and the specialized personnel needed to act. I'm amazed that feds haven't pulled the plug on this site with all the complaints they've had, but they have limited manpower and nothing you script kiddies and keyboard commandos do that I'm aware of meet their thresholds for financial harm or threat to public health and safety.
So why do you think they’re paying special attention to you? I think you just read one of those “how to build a bomb” websites back in the 90s and you’re inflating your own importance to make you feel better about yourself.

Z1M

I would gut you like a pig, but you're into that
kiwifarms.net
you know what, you fucking ridiculous drunkard? "everybody" in your world is a "nobody" in mine and i totally don't give a fuck what you fucking fetishistic fascist fucktards want to believe or not.
Nah, everybody is everybody in your world, you care so much bro, and if you didn't you wouldn't be posting here still, it's been 5 years Tommy.

And don't worry, we'll believe the truth, like you being a dyslexic dog fucker pedo who eats out of the garbage, drinks out the toilet, and still bothers to type hate comments with those crusty ass nails of yours. Wash your hands next time you use ur bug-infested keyboard to copy-paste legal documents you expired fetus. <3

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
66K6iIa.png

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
no, you. go dilate that pie hole, broken brained boy.

The FBI employs 35,000 agents, analysts, etc you retard.
calling me names isn't going to make what I said false, fool. nowhere near all 35, 000 of them are competent to investigate cyber crime, they have minimum thresholds for action that are not met by the demonstrable financial harm caused to any cow and apparently there hasn't been enough bloodshed attributable to this sewer for them to act on that.

go seethe and dilate your pooper , putz
Huge-Big-Giant-Anal-Plug-Suction-Cup-Super-Large-Dildo-Buttplug-Anal-Expander-Vagina-Dilator-Butt.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Last edited by a moderator:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Show video of your unarmed combat skills.
LOL is hobo fu. It is comical.
no, you. go dilate that pie hole, broken brained boy.

calling me names isn't going to make what I said false, fool. nowhere near all 35, 000 of them are competent to investigate cyber crime, they have minimum thresholds for action that are not met by the demonstrable financial harm caused to any cow and apparently there hasn't been enough bloodshed attributable to this sewer for them to act on tNow hat.
what you say all the time is always false and flawed. and your idea of making a bomb with radioactive material is stupid insane and worst of all totally WRONG. especially the part where you think it would cause fission. When It most definitely would not.

And as you have been told Thomas Kiwi Farms is not guilty of a cyber crime. and you have no financial harm you have no finances. You are a street bum on tard bucks. you grift for a bit extra but you are not able to run a business. You are not able to even think in those terms.

Now go blubber and shit yourself in rage tom.

go seethe and dilate your pooper , putz
Huge-Big-Giant-Anal-Plug-Suction-Cup-Super-Large-Dildo-Buttplug-Anal-Expander-Vagina-Dilator-Butt.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Now tom that is disturbing. and gross and for you totally normal. seeing as you are disturbing and gross.
Why have you been looking up enormous butt plugs? Is it to stop you shitting yourself? They aren’t designed for that.
LOL Now we know what Tom has been up to or more like stuck on while he has been absent.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

$hakerattle

kiwifarms.net
fact of it is, my family and i are in regular contact and my spirit family is throwing a pot luck feast in the park this afternoon.

my doctor said to me last week "your heart and lungs sound fine, just a little wheezy from the smoking".

Well, even though I'm apparently a Nazi or something, Happy belated Thanksgiving! I cooked for my family and had a fine time.

lol. it wasn't my feast to begin with, but the main mama of dirty kid village, assisted by the guy who owns the house she stays at in Tucson, so I was actually one of the cleanest people there. We fed about 30 homeless people a pretty nice spread, including pie with ice cream, though one guy put the ice cream on his turkey.

you over privileged punk ass bitches are really pitiful, utterly devoid of any sort of empathetic compassion for anything outside your little bubbles; nothing but hive minded pseudo-intellectual twats with delusions of adequacy and relevance , living in a comic book reality, making up all sorts of toxic and highly perverted fan fiction about people.

Not really. I volunteer in my community throughout the year, and do a bit extra during the holidays. I have no issue with folks enjoying hobbies like gaming, comic books, or whatever. A lot of gamers I've met are very kind and charitable people who give a lot back to their communities. I also think it's fine for people to enjoy their jobs and families. Not everyone is a wage slave. That's just silly.

Anyway, back to baking and relaxing.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well, even though I'm apparently a Nazi or something, Happy belated Thanksgiving! I cooked for my family and had a fine time.

Not really. I volunteer in my community throughout the year, and do a bit extra during the holidays. I have no issue with folks enjoying hobbies like gaming, comic books, or whatever. A lot of gamers I've met are very kind and charitable people who give a lot back to their communities. I also think it's fine for people to enjoy their jobs and families. Not everyone is a wage slave. That's just silly.

Anyway, back to baking and relaxing.
you are not typical of the sociopathic sado-masochistic voyeurs in this cyber sewer. Please understand that for indigenous Americans that Thanksgiving is their national day of mourning. Just like you shouldn't say Happy Good Friday, people should learn to not say that for Thanksgiving either, but to change the greeting to wishing people a blessed day.

Happy day

Peace.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you are not typical of the sociopathic sado-masochistic voyeurs in this cyber sewer. Please understand that for indigenous Americans that Thanksgiving is their national day of mourning. Just like you shouldn't say Happy Good Friday, people should learn to not say that for Thanksgiving either, but to change the greeting to wishing people a blessed day.

Happy day

Peace.
What do you do to make amends to native Americans?

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Happy day

Peace.
More word salad. Have you thought about taking a trip to Cienega Bridge and taking a leap off of it to see if you can fly?

By the way dumb fuck there's no hyphen in the word "sadomasochistic". You should stop using so many "big words" that your limited intelligence doesn't understand Thomas.

The I Scream Man

YOU DARE BRIBE SANTA?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every indigenous American I've ever met (significantly more than you have, Tom) celebrates Thanksgiving for what it currently represents, time off to enjoy with their family and friends in the comfort of their homes. None of them give a fuck about the symbolism that the turkeys and colonials and all that shit represents because it doesn't matter to them, just like Thomas Jayne Wasserberg, noted pedophile/zoophile and performatively woke idiot, doesn't matter to them.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg white people have been trying to speak for the Native Americans for a long time, you're no different except that you're even worse at it than a lot of the usual suspects are. They don't care about you and they don't appreciate you appropriating tsaan' utsel

Fuckin tannik

Happy day

Peace

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Happy day

Peace.
I'm sure that most Indians don't give a crap about what white people think they should be offended by. These are the same people, whose anscestors raped, sacrificed, and enslaved neighboring tribes. Today, a lot of these people live in either mobile homes or luxury run down homes with windows and doors removed.