Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg white people have been trying to speak for the Native Americans for a long time, you're no different except that you're even worse at it than a lot of the usual suspects are.
And he does it while pretending to be one. What a piece of shit. They have enough issues to deal with without a child molesting dogfucker pretending to be one of them while telling them what their experiences are and how they feel.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Happy Haunukuh to Tom, the 28th is the start!!! Wrote out of the will, Thanksgiving, Haunukuh all in one week. Can't forget harassing an electrician and showing off the pigsty. I hope Tom can gift us with original, competent, and classy insults to celebrate.
I hope Tom goes crazy, cuts off his dreidel, and has to be taken down with medicated blow darts like a silver back gorilla for the holidays.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey remember not too long ago when Tom threatened us all with legal action? Guess that didn't go anywhere........

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you are not typical of the sociopathic sado-masochistic voyeurs in this cyber sewer. Please understand that for indigenous Americans that Thanksgiving is their national day of mourning. Just like you shouldn't say Happy Good Friday, people should learn to not say that for Thanksgiving either, but to change the greeting to wishing people a blessed day.

Happy day

Peace.

Thomas you are a sociopath and pervert and a disgusting vile dog fucking pedophile. No one cares what you think and you have no clue what native americans feel I do know they do not like pedophile dog fuckers.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey remember not too long ago when Tom threatened us all with legal action? Guess that didn't go anywhere........
I remember long, long ago. Like five years ago long ago.
congratulations, bork laser. you are now disseminating libelous fiction about me in public. welcome to the defendant's list in the LOLsuit. since you see me as a mentally ill cis male, i will not be wasting my time to respond to your misinformed ramblings. see you in court, dolt. :)

be aware that little of what is being given to you has not been adulterated and that if the mainstream response of the kiwi farms is embracing their fabricated nonsense, this lolcow won't be participating in any way other than to mark actionable threads for later.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1692276154377275

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Tom have an investment opportunity for you!
SmartSelect_20211128-000543_Chrome.jpg

Special deals on Facebook and Instagram!?! Sounds completely legitimate to me.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2756549

Given the quality of goods he get's we know he can't even get half of the market value for them.

If he knew anything about gemstones he'd refer the weight as a carat, not a kilogram/ gram. Ethiopian opals are between $10 to $250 per carat. The price is dependent on the intensity.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What do you do to make amends to native Americans?
There is nothing that I or any of my forebears need to do to make amends to the original people of this continent. I have been a strong ally to AIM and others since 1989.
Given the quality of goods he get's we know he can't even get half of the market value for them.
you know nothing . i'm a bottom feeder and specialize in low grade specimens of high demand stones. I flipped three kilos of opal at a minimum of a 50% gross profit in two weeks last April. I buy gem grade tourmaline and topaz for 2-4 dollars per gram and turn it for as much as twenty per gram. I was getting 20 bucks a gram for moldavite i bought for 4 dollars a gram last spring on eBay. I turned 3 pounds of kingman turquoise that cost me bupkis in cash in a trade for some fire agates i cut at 50 cents a gram. my labor in the stones made them worth $5/ct in trade when the rough only cost me $50/pound.
View attachment 2756549

shut up, fool. these are legitimate vendors, many of them representing mines their families own. This is typical. It's not that great a deal, but it's only 100 grams. Kilo prices are almost certainly half of that per gram.

Attachments

• tourmalineimram.PNG
    tourmalineimram.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 21

Providence

Miskatonic U, class of '92
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't pretend to be a "Native American" . I am a "native American" . Prove me wrong with a rational argument.

you are not typical of the sociopathic sado-masochistic voyeurs in this cyber sewer. Please understand that for indigenous Americans that Thanksgiving is their national day of mourning. Just like you shouldn't say Happy Good Friday, people should learn to not say that for Thanksgiving either, but to change the greeting to wishing people a blessed day.

Happy day

Peace.
You're lying, Tom. Thanksgiving is celebrated by most indigenous people. Aside from a few danger hair crybaby cunts.... oh. Those are the only ones you know. It makes the rest fall neatly into place.
View attachment 2756549

So this is why you trespass on native land and harass people - you've cultivated a tiny pocket of retard indians that participate in your rock grift nonsense. The same ones with the velvet paintings of Jesus.

Even the dumbest cunt in that passel of dumb cunts knows you're a man, Tom. And a delusional white one at that.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you know nothing . i'm a bottom feeder and specialize in low grade specimens of high demand stones. I flipped three kilos of opal at a minimum of a 50% gross profit in two weeks last April. I buy gem grade tourmaline and topaz for 2-4 dollars per gram and turn it for as much as twenty per gram. I was getting 20 bucks a gram for moldavite i bought for 4 dollars a gram last spring on eBay. I turned 3 pounds of kingman turquoise that cost me bupkis in cash in a trade for some fire agates i cut at 50 cents a gram. my labor in the stones made them worth $5/ct in trade when the rough only cost me $50/pound.
I've been proving you wrong about gems since what? 2017 when I pointed how bad your jewelry looks and the quality of your gems, and again, grams don't mean anything Thomas. You refer to gems in carats and only carats when buying and selling them.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By the way Thomas, talking about buying gems in bulk just tells people you don't care about the quality of said gems.

You also have a report number for said gems too right Thomas? Just so people can verify that they are the correct weight, gem type, colour and country of origin. No? Then your gems are worthless.

Malevolent Grimace

Ronald's Autistic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't feel like harping on this too much, but Tom, if you seriously are buying Afghani gems, I hope you realize that they're definitely covered in the blood of kids who died because the expired Russian dynamite their goatherd family was using to excavate misfired. You seem to think that small scale artisan mining of gems is somehow better, but really all that does is create mass graves every time a mine with no safety features collapses.

The fact that you think saying you got gems from fucking Ethiopia and Brazil through presumed backmarket channels makes you look good is astounding. It's the most bloody part of the already bloody business of the gem trade. Do you trade Burmese rubies, too, Tom?

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did I hurt you feelings Thomas? Don't have the proper papers for your gems so people can verify their purchases? What good are you as a salesman?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't feel like harping on this too much, but Tom, if you seriously are buying Afghani gems, I hope you realize that they're definitely covered in the blood of kids who died because the expired Russian dynamite their goatherd family was using to excavate misfired. You seem to think that small scale artisan mining of gems is somehow better, but really all that does is create mass graves every time a mine with no safety features collapses.

The fact that you think saying you got gems from fucking Ethiopia and Brazil through presumed backmarket channels makes you look good is astounding. It's the most bloody part of the already bloody business of the gem trade. Do you trade Burmese rubies, too, Tom?
sigh. you're unworthy of interacting with. my ethiopian source is working for a government distributor and my brazilian source tramps in the bush himself to make sure everything is fair trade. the guy in the story about madagascar was murdered about a year and a half ago. i haven't met his kids yet. i can't even find anybody in the industry that is able to provide certification. it's all self policed and we do the best i can. my afghan source is 5 lions trading and they're as legit indigenous afghans as they get. I just sent this to the source of the south african quartz.
profile_mask2.png

Jimmy Crabb MineralsSat, Nov 27, 1:44 PM (12 hours ago)
Welcome Tommie, here is your discount voucher code :-) Hi Tommie Welcome to the Jimmy Crabb Minerals newsletter (we promise not to spam you)! Please use "welcom

AOh14GgMpo6q1SoiRK00bvGhBAGnL-4T9KcKTZ_-jDGlFw=s40

Tommie Jayne Tooter <ctomeez0013@gmail.com>​

Sat, Nov 27, 3:20 PM (10 hours ago)

to news

Dear Mr. Crabb,

I trade exclusively in conflict free mineral specimens for collectors, energy workers and crafters in the metaphysical sector of the gemstone and mineral market.

In April, I purchased three flats of colored quartz from your representative at the Rapa River show in Tucson. She assured me that the stones were hand mined and that you contracted with indigenous people who went deep in the bush for weeks to dig. I was recently confronted about extreme environmental damage and child laborers being exploited and endangered by the mining being done in and around the village of Boekenthoek. How do you respond to this accusation?

Can you provide fair trade certification on future purchases for me?
cleardot.gif

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A guy who has a whole six reviews. Such a great resource Thomas! He's even considered a scammer. Great job!

Only a 60% of getting your shipment and no refunds.

Get's even better, he's been through at least four websites to sell his rocks and had a indiegogo page which he managed to get 4% of what he was asking for. Selling rocks isn't even his main job as he claims, nor is he as poor either.

Last edited:

Malevolent Grimace

Ronald's Autistic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Ethiopian government is not something to be proud to be interacting with.

The demand created by your industry is the problem, Tom. It encouraged dangerous wild cat mining in places without proper worker protections. Now, as with all business there's a question of cost/benefit in any sort of economic development. But the fact is that the gem and crystal trade has exploded over the last decade, leading to the sector being notoriously bad and corrupt, and that this is mostly the result of stupid hippies and GOOPers like you claiming healing and spiritual power from some pretty rocks. It is an industry built entirely on quackery and delusion, but does real harm to the people it exploits, and as you demonstrated in your own posts, funnels the vast majority of the profits involved to the resellers and middle-men. If you believed in fair trade at all seriously, you would know equitable profit sharing is a big component of it. It's not just about making sure the person you gave money to was poor and desperate.

Malevolent Grimace

Ronald's Autistic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It boils down to this Tom. I don't begrudge people the need to make money to live. I also don't think our world is at some sort of optimum of human society, or that there isn't injustice in the world. But people like you, failures from priviledged backgrounds who think living in squalor and impotent rejection of society somehow makes them inherently better than everyone else, hippies and burnouts and other miscellanous rejects who take from marginalized groups to play a minstrel show of oppresion, who duck accountability for their actions by weaponizing their fake identities, are the lowest of the low. You are worse than the honest racist, who at least is upfront about their beliefs. Your total lack of self-awareness is toxic to any movement you might join.

Also your life is a trainwreck and it's fun to gawk and laugh at you.

Last edited: