Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing that I or any of my forebears need to do to make amends to the original people of this continent. I have been a strong ally to AIM and others since 1989.

you know nothing . i'm a bottom feeder and specialize in low grade specimens of high demand stones. I flipped three kilos of opal at a minimum of a 50% gross profit in two weeks last April. I buy gem grade tourmaline and topaz for 2-4 dollars per gram and turn it for as much as twenty per gram. I was getting 20 bucks a gram for moldavite i bought for 4 dollars a gram last spring on eBay. I turned 3 pounds of kingman turquoise that cost me bupkis in cash in a trade for some fire agates i cut at 50 cents a gram. my labor in the stones made them worth $5/ct in trade when the rough only cost me $50/pound.

shut up, fool. these are legitimate vendors, many of them representing mines their families own. This is typical. It's not that great a deal, but it's only 100 grams. Kilo prices are almost certainly half of that per gram.
Shut up Thomas you gross old man. You are a vile plague on the planet.
You're lying, Tom. Thanksgiving is celebrated by most indigenous people. Aside from a few danger hair crybaby cunts.... oh. Those are the only ones you know. It makes the rest fall neatly into place.

So this is why you trespass on native land and harass people - you've cultivated a tiny pocket of retard indians that participate in your rock grift nonsense. The same ones with the velvet paintings of Jesus.

Even the dumbest cunt in that passel of dumb cunts knows you're a man, Tom. And a delusional white one at that.
So well put. He is and he makes transsexuals look bad with his gross perverted lust for kids and dogs and worse his vile male attitude.

And it is that i am trans and do have a live that is female including children and grandchildren who call me mom and Nana. And the baby oh is she getting big. almost two. And that child can yell Nana well especially when she knows there is cheese in the refrigerator.
sigh. you're unworthy of interacting with. my ethiopian source is working for a government distributor and my brazilian source tramps in the bush himself to make sure everything is fair trade. the guy in the story about madagascar was murdered about a year and a half ago. i haven't met his kids yet. i can't even find anybody in the industry that is able to provide certification. it's all self policed and we do the best i can. my afghan source is 5 lions trading and they're as legit indigenous afghans as they get. I just sent this to the source of the south african quartz.
profile_mask2.png

Jimmy Crabb MineralsSat, Nov 27, 1:44 PM (12 hours ago)
Welcome Tommie, here is your discount voucher code :-) Hi Tommie Welcome to the Jimmy Crabb Minerals newsletter (we promise not to spam you)! Please use "welcom

AOh14GgMpo6q1SoiRK00bvGhBAGnL-4T9KcKTZ_-jDGlFw=s40

Tommie Jayne Tooter <ctomeez0013@gmail.com>​

Sat, Nov 27, 3:20 PM (10 hours ago)
to news

Dear Mr. Crabb,

I trade exclusively in conflict free mineral specimens for collectors, energy workers and crafters in the metaphysical sector of the gemstone and mineral market.

In April, I purchased three flats of colored quartz from your representative at the Rapa River show in Tucson. She assured me that the stones were hand mined and that you contracted with indigenous people who went deep in the bush for weeks to dig. I was recently confronted about extreme environmental damage and child laborers being exploited and endangered by the mining being done in and around the village of Boekenthoek. How do you respond to this accusation?

Can you provide fair trade certification on future purchases for me?
cleardot.gif
Old man no one cares what you do we all know that you are a loser and get nowhere with it.

WOOF WOOF Tom you perverted dog fucking pedophile.

You are and always have been a vile gross male.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
you know nothing . i'm a bottom feeder and specialize in low grade specimens of high demand stones. I flipped three kilos of opal at a minimum of a 50% gross profit in two weeks last April. I buy gem grade tourmaline and topaz for 2-4 dollars per gram and turn it for as much as twenty per gram. I was getting 20 bucks a gram for moldavite i bought for 4 dollars a gram last spring on eBay. I turned 3 pounds of kingman turquoise that cost me bupkis in cash in a trade for some fire agates i cut at 50 cents a gram. my labor in the stones made them worth $5/ct in trade when the rough only cost me $50/pound.
i just sold an old lga1150 motherboard for 80 bucks. its cost me nothing to aquire it. you suck at business just like you suck at everything that isnt shitting your pants,

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Z1M

I would gut you like a pig, but you're into that
kiwifarms.net
you are not typical of the sociopathic sado-masochistic voyeurs in this cyber sewer. Please understand that for indigenous Americans that Thanksgiving is their national day of mourning. Just like you shouldn't say Happy Good Friday, people should learn to not say that for Thanksgiving either, but to change the greeting to wishing people a blessed day.

Happy day

Peace.
Hello, Indigenous American here, I celebrate thanksgiving as well you absolute retard, I did mourn this holiday, yes, but that had nothing to do with whatever is in your mind Thomas, it was because my grandfather passed away a couple of weeks before.

Anyways Happy Late Thanksgiving!! I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families or whatever you did ^^

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing that I or any of my forebears need to do to make amends to the original people of this continent. I have been a strong ally to AIM and others since 1989.

"Not my problem! I don't need to anything because I'm a white savior!" Says the larping Jew.

you know nothing . i'm a bottom feeder

"Bottom feeder" is the best way you've described yourself. You certainly aren't kosher.

shut up, fool. these are legitimate vendors, many of them representing mines their families own. This is typical. It's not that great a deal, but it's only 100 grams. Kilo prices are almost certainly half of that per gram.

So not only are you a dumb Jew, but a broke one. Instead of buying sketchy, near worthless rocks, you should have became a gem trader. That's where the real money is. I know it's a common trade amongst Jewish people.

Oy vey, you're a schmendrick.

Karl der Grosse

Like catnip for fat crazy women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i have plenty of means of killing and have very nearly killed three people in self defense. I would not seek anybody out to kill them, though there are a number of you who will possibly get a visit from me and my sidekicks when I get back out on the road in the spring will hopefully result in your neutralization as an online threat to me.

"My imaginary friends and I are going to take a road trip in my nonexistent car to 'neutralize' a bunch of people who I can't identify!"

Yeah, this will definitely happen.

cops handle me very carefully because my file is flagged as a potential terrorist with skills in unarmed combat, small arms and IEDs.

They have you flagged as a smelly insane bum dumb enough to being weed to a courthouse. They consider you as harmless as everyone else does. A few harsh words and you run away, sharting yourself like a squid releasing ink.

What really worries them is that I know how to make a really big, extra dirty boom with the right machinery and unrefined uranium ore.

The only really big, extra dirty booms you can make, Tom, are in your filthy pants when you can't make it to your bathroom.

Anyway, I skipped the four pages after Tom got angry and wrote this fiction, did I miss anything?

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, I skipped the four pages after Tom got angry and wrote this fiction, did I miss anything?
Do we ever?
Just Tom trying to set up some scam where you give him money for jems and he somehow makes that into more money. It's a cash only deal what's the risk?

He also wants to buy some land and totally not rip off investors with a retirement home scheme.

Consider Lizards

Glub
kiwifarms.net
Oh? Truly? I guess you can just suck my girl dick if I can't be a woman, you stupid nazi faggot.
Holy Fuck, the world looks a whole lot different when your heads aren't stuffed up your asses! I'm having a lovely holiday season so far and the check is arriving Wednesday. Most of my friends live in other cities, douche canoes, but i still had somebody over last night for a few hours.
Tom once related an amusing tale where a gentleman he invited home did fuck Tom's crumbling mouth, and mose assuredly dear reader, did NOT return the compliment.

Anyhoo, the check arrives Wednesday. Happy day. Make a note in your filofaxes.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sound like anyone we know?

Yes, the way narcissist practice astrology.

pug

kiwifarms.net
Tom once related an amusing tale where a gentleman he invited home did fuck Tom's crumbling mouth, and mose assuredly dear reader, did NOT return the compliment.

Anyhoo, the check arrives Wednesday. Happy day. Make a note in your filofaxes.
Today's the day he becomes a thousandaire. I hope he has something left by the end of the month.