Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Plugging these folks in to reverse image search software. Once we have their identities mayhaps they’ll find a list of tooter quotes so they can know the quality of human they are now forever immortalized with online
go for what you know, you creepy fucktard. every single one of those people know what goes on between me and you fools.

people tell me when you creeps contact them, fool.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
go for what you know, you creepy fucktard. every single one of those people know what goes on between me and you fools.

Im sure they’re glad their faces are on kiwi farms forever. Forever tainted by being associated with a horrific animal abusing thieving pedophile

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Forest Nigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You really are the most unoriginal, dumbass cocksucker here.
CircleofTom.jpg

ñññ

Me encanta ser blanco y estoy orgulloso de serlo.
kiwifarms.net

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit Tom you came back a lot today. I had shit to do this afternoon so I wasn't even looking at my phone, was not expecting fucking dozens of posts across 10 different threads.

Go outside once in a while for fuck's sake.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit Tom you came back a lot today. I had shit to do this afternoon so I wasn't even looking at my phone, was not expecting fucking dozens of posts across 10 different threads.

He can do that, we are denying his narcissistic dopamine rush and he want to prove us WRONG

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

lol. i go outside every day. yesterday i had a lot of things i needed to do indoors. today too.
I used to be impressed by this debating technique, when I was 5.
honey, we're not debating anything. you are standing in judgement of me making a complete fool of yourself. keep doing it, fan boy.

Attachments

• P1013795.jpg
    P1013795.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 48

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. i go outside every day. yesterday i had a lot of things i needed to do indoors. today too.

honey, we're not debating anything. you are standing in judgement of me making a complete fool of yourself. keep doing it, fan boy.
Reminder for new people that when tom tried to talk about trans and youth issues at a school he was laughed out of the room. He got super upset about this humiliation.

It’s super creepy that a known pedophile who has no kids, is not allowed to see the kids in his family, and chooses to live near convicted sex offenders would want to talk about youth issues. But this point has been done to death.

Tom is utterly incompetent at debating, public speaking, or having anyone take him seriously. Why? Because he’s a joke.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
who can show me proof that anybody loves them? that last one is a satisfied customer holding about a hundred dollars worth of stone i cut in her hand.

View attachment 2876180View attachment 2876181View attachment 2876186View attachment 2876197
Man, those look like shit even by retarded old hippie standards. If I saw this on the side of the road I wouldn’t even pick it up. And a whole hundred dollars? Woah, such majestic gems of high value.