Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Man, those look like shit even by retarded old hippie standards. If I saw this on the side of the road I wouldn’t even pick it up. And a whole hundred dollars? Woah, such majestic gems of high value.
lol. zoom in on them, fool. there are two pieces of chrysocolla in in silica, a fire agate and a boulder opal.
Yea, ok, but what is going on in that photograph? All Google can identify is a folding chair.
View attachment 2879042
lolling harder. the two people in the foreground are dancing with each other.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Sometimes the monkey spanks back!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. zoom in on them, fool. there are two pieces of chrysocolla in in silica, a fire agate and a boulder opal.

lolling harder. the two people in the foreground are dancing with each other.
How much would you charge for these?
20220111_203030.jpg
You tell us.

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Sometimes the monkey spanks back!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
most of that is dollar tumbles. somebody might give up five bucks for the charoite and i don't even know what that bead is, but it's not very valuable.

it's not like anybody is going to track her down.
Fair. I paid 2 dollars CAD for it. I suspect you'd charge $8 American per stone if you garbage wrapped them, though. Oh, and "charged" them for "energy work"

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
So, crap of little value? Valuable stones don’t sell for a paltry hundred bucks. That’s chump change. You could make a better living delivering for doordash. But then you’d have to actually make an effort, and you and I both known that a lazy old bum like you suffers from terminal work shyness.

Maybe you managed to convince a few kids that you’re some big gem salesman or artist or whatever, but we can see your lifestyle. You’re broke as shit. Your place is fit for a junkie squat. Your clothes look like you fished them out of a donation bin after everyone else has had their pick. You’re a loser, an old bum, dude.

You ruined your life and now it’s too late. You have nothing. No career, no family, no children, nothing. Ironically, the only people who will even notice when you die—other than your neighbors after the stench of decay overpowers the usual stench of your house—will be your haters on this website. You’ll get a nice front page announcement; people will keep talking here for a while; then even this place will forget you. Maybe one day a bunch of kids will be scouring the internet for lolcow content and stumble upon your thread. ”Look at that bum,” they’ll say and move on. Your entire life legacy.

So, please, do keep throwing around fancy names for gravel.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Z1M

I shall ride into the sunset as i escape fag jail
kiwifarms.net
Does Thomas J. Wassersperg have an understudy commenting on ZeroHedge as Poet1cJust1ce?View attachment 2881135
Wait until Tommy realizes that if someone does sexual things to a minor, 17 or even 10, they cannot legally consent. If they are under 18, it is considered pedophilia unless we take the Romeo and Juliet law into consideration. But the Romeo and Juliet law only takes effect if you just turned 18, dating someone 16 or older, and not a sexual relationship. It doesn't matter if "it's legal everywhere else", if it's illegal where you live, it's illegal. Pedophilia is Pedophilia, no exceptions

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait until Tommy realizes that if someone does sexual things to a minor, 17 or even 10, they cannot legally consent. If they are under 18, it is considered pedophilia unless we take the Romeo and Juliet law into consideration. But the Romeo and Juliet law only takes effect if you just turned 18, dating someone 16 or older, and not a sexual relationship. It doesn't matter if "it's legal everywhere else", if it's illegal where you live, it's illegal. Pedophilia is Pedophilia, no exceptions
Other countries have "Romeo and Juliet" laws. It tends to be a two to three year age difference. Here a 12-13 year old can consent to sexual relations if the partner is less than two years older than them, and there is no relationship of trust, authority or dependency or any other exploitation of the young person.

• Agree
Reactions: Z1M

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So, crap of little value? Valuable stones don’t sell for a paltry hundred bucks. That’s chump change. You could make a better living delivering for doordash. But then you’d have to actually make an effort, and you and I both known that a lazy old bum like you suffers from terminal work shyness.

Maybe you managed to convince a few kids that you’re some big gem salesman or artist or whatever, but we can see your lifestyle. You’re broke as shit. Your place is fit for a junkie squat. Your clothes look like you fished them out of a donation bin after everyone else has had their pick. You’re a loser, an old bum, dude.

You ruined your life and now it’s too late. You have nothing. No career, no family, no children, nothing. Ironically, the only people who will even notice when you die—other than your neighbors after the stench of decay overpowers the usual stench of your house—will be your haters on this website. You’ll get a nice front page announcement; people will keep talking here for a while; then even this place will forget you. Maybe one day a bunch of kids will be scouring the internet for lolcow content and stumble upon your thread. ”Look at that bum,” they’ll say and move on. Your entire life legacy.

So, please, do keep throwing around fancy names for gravel.
tl;dr your snobbery is unimpressive, overprivileged toxic man. i deal in low end stones and do a real good job of it.

Z1M

I shall ride into the sunset as i escape fag jail
kiwifarms.net
Other countries have "Romeo and Juliet" laws. It tends to be a two to three year age difference. Here a 12-13 year old can consent to sexual relations if the partner is less than two years older than them, and there is no relationship of trust, authority or dependency or any other exploitation of the young person.
That is true, but I am talking about the law in America, but still either way it would be illegal, he's what, 40 while his victim was 17 .