Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Tom breaks down several hours walking out of town. just before his phone goes dead he gets a call promising trans-man pussy with all the cucumbers he can stomach/buttchug.

Spurred on by this opportunity, Tom strips to a loin cloth scavenged from the PT Cruiser's seats and treks across the desert to his totally real date.

Tom gets back into town, realizes the trans man in question is of age. Tom sharts and goes home.
What about the part when he finds an juvenile coyote in heat on his way home and attempts to relieve it?

It's not like she'll bite him or anything, since Thomas already has rabies from that dog he molested from 20 years ago.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Buying a PT Cruiser and not having it checked before going on a 4-hour drive through the desert feels like a sitcom setup for a dumb character. It practically writes its own punchline.

But, with Tom, it is in inexplicably real.
but i did have it checked and worked in.
We may be speds, but at least we aren’t pedos like you.
you believe something that is simply not true.

I can’t believe Tom is promoting this kind of hate speech against the disabled.
only the criminallly insane degenerates in this gang of criminally insane degenerates , you criminally insane degenerate.

The Southwest Strangla

I got my purple suit and my yellow tie....
kiwifarms.net

only the criminallly insane degenerates in this gang of criminally insane degenerates , you criminally insane degenerate.
faggot, you had videos of you saying that you fucked an underage girl. fuck off you sociopath

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

Do you still want us to actually plan your funeral or would you have us piss on your grave as an new tradition?

It's starting to sound like the latter.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Hate speech is hate speech, bigot. You should take more care with the words you use; there simply is no call to insult the mentally handicapped.

And you misspelled the first "criminally." The little red squiggles under the word mean you misspelled it.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not sexually attracted to minors.
Lyingcat.jpg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
except the only place i'm a pedophile is inside the broken brains of this toilet full of toxic transphobic talking turds. Sorry, but i'm not sexually attracted to minors.
Wrong.

I don’t understand why you tell lies like this, old Tom. You know we see through them. Is it desperation that causes you to lie so badly, or do you genuinely not remember all the times you’ve admitted to sexual attraction to children?

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
except the only place i'm a pedophile is inside the broken brains of this toilet full of toxic transphobic talking turds. Sorry, but i'm not sexually attracted to minors.
Yet one of your photo albums online has a few dozen photos of children you've taken photos of yourself and you've also admitted to not only being attractive minors but also use such photos as "masturbatory material".

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
i'm not sexually attracted to minors.
This is a lie.
Probably thinks his own videos are deepfakes at this point. I wish I knew how to do that shit, because making a deepfaked normal Thomas Wasserberg youtube channel would be fucking hilarious.
The Tommie Tooter deepfake should be a perfectly rational if a bit oddball hippie with musical talent. You know, what Tom thinks he is already.