Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom doesn't think like a person. He doesn't understand insults or even mild criticisms; he just experiences them as a negative stimulus and never considers their context.

For example, make fun of his hat. Tell him it's filthy, greasy, garish, absurd or offensive. His response? "It's a Rastafarian hat dumbass!" He doesn't address or rebut, merely acknowledges a random associated fact (or something he insists is a fact), and in his mind, that's a proper deflection. It's positively Chris-like.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom doesn't think like a person. He doesn't understand insults or even mild criticisms; he just experiences them as a negative stimulus and never considers their context.

For example, make fun of his hat. Tell him it's filthy, greasy, garish, absurd or offensive. His response? "It's a Rastafarian hat dumbass!" He doesn't address or rebut, merely acknowledges a random associated fact (or something he insists is a fact), and in his mind, that's a proper deflection. It's positively Chris-like.
He seems unable to think even one step ahead. He just comes up with a response without thinking. Case in point, his claim that the Sabrina story was “erotic fiction.” Any normal person could see the flaw in that immediately, but not silly old Tom.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You can see this in his refutation in list form, item by item, like him saying "I barely eat garbage anymore" is some sort of dunk on us saying "you eat garbage". He doesn't get the context of the conversation. Chris has done the same thing in videos.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr your snobbery is unimpressive, overprivileged toxic man. i deal in low end stones and do a real good job of it.
And yet, you think the international gem trade will notice you.
You can see this in his refutation in list form, item by item, like him saying "I barely eat garbage anymore" is some sort of dunk on us saying "you eat garbage". He doesn't get the context of the conversation. Chris has done the same thing in videos.
He's so stupid he doesn't know his rebuttals actually make him look worse.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net

Tom is the type that tries to classify things as lies based purely on irrelevant details. "I didn't molest *children*, that's a lie! (It was just one child that I've admitted to)"

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think something has gone seriously wrong with his jewbux coming in.
Don't tell me Thomas misunderstood information that was conveyed to him, and assumed the best sending him into a hypermanic state that's biting him in the ass now. It's simply inconceivable a man of his great social stature and intelligence would ever do such a thing.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he forgot estate taxes exist.
Not all States have that. Those that do will only tax you after a certain amount and after debts are paid. Given where his family lives though, they would have been taxed if they had a certain amount (I doubt they had that much though). Few States have inheritor taxes. In such States it's best not to inherit money or physical goods. Do not live in Maryland. They love fucking over the families of the deceased

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how much money do we think Tom will have made hawking his magic pebbles?

50$?

Maybe even.... 75$?
Made implies he makes a profit. Tom likes to buy bags of shiny rocks and declares them "inventory" that pay for themselves but doesn't understand that you only make a profit selling things rather then the estimated value of something sitting on a shelf.

Last edited: