Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Made implies he makes a profit. Tom likes to buy bags of shiny rocks and declares them "inventory" that pay for themselves but doesn't under that you only make a profit selling things rather then the estimated value of something sitting on a shelf.
That truly is a staggering new level of business ineptitude. I would have thought even a toothless old hobo could understand that you have to move product to make money.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That truly is a staggering new level of business ineptitude. I would have thought even a toothless old hobo could understand that you have to move product to make money.
Tom seems to treat his stones the same way preppers horde precious metals in the hopes that they will be the new currency when the world falls apart.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Tom seems to treat his stones the same way preppers horde precious metals in the hopes that they will be the new currency when the world falls apart.
This is also a brand new level of staggering idiocy. Precious metals might make sense, but nobody wants a quartz crystal in return for a gallon of gas
Don't you have to pay taxes on inventory?
Long complicated answer rendered very short, yes.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rest easy Kiwis, Tom has paid the near decade old jaywalking fine that prevented him from registering his Pre Teen Cruiser.
View attachment 2882051
Haha 320$ for jaywalking? How fuckin' pathetic. Who gets caught jaywalking?
or would you have us piss on your grave as an new tradition?
Why wait until he's in the ground?
Sorry, but i'm not sexually attracted to minors.
No, you just look at pictures of them and pretend to be them when jacking off and take pictures of people's children without consent and even took a picture of someone's baby that you're not related too so why would you need it and...fuck, what were talking about again?
Probably thinks his own videos are deepfakes at this point. I wish I knew how to do that shit, because making a deepfaked normal Thomas Wasserberg youtube channel would be fucking hilarious.
Deepfakes are only funny if you make people say shit that's not true; Tom admits to all of his debauchery...he's just really confused as to why no one approves of it.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who gets caught jaywalking?
I belive the situation is this; Tom was busking on some street and a cop told him to pack it up since he doesn't have a busking permit, Tom being Tom just walked out into the street continuing to play and then got written a few tickets that he managed to get waved or plead down to just a jaywalking ticket he never proceeded to pay so fines and fees added up.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haha 320$ for jaywalking? How fuckin' pathetic. Who gets caught jaywalking?
Knowing Tom, he was probably playing his saxophone in the middle of the road. That'd be kinda hard to miss.
Deepfakes are only funny if you make people say shit that's not true; Tom admits to all of his debauchery...he's just really confused as to why no one approves of it.
Exactly, which is why a normal Thomas Tooter deepfake would be funny. Think Liquid Tom. A successful businessman, with a clean house and sensible takes on controversial situations. A normie, if you will. I dunno, maybe it's just me but I think that would piss him off to no end, which would be funny.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom doesn't think like a person. He doesn't understand insults or even mild criticisms; he just experiences them as a negative stimulus and never considers their context.

For example, make fun of his hat. Tell him it's filthy, greasy, garish, absurd or offensive. His response? "It's a Rastafarian hat dumbass!" He doesn't address or rebut, merely acknowledges a random associated fact (or something he insists is a fact), and in his mind, that's a proper deflection. It's positively Chris-like.
my hat gets washed regularly, so it's not filthy or greasy. Garish gets me a lot more compliments than insults, mr. "normal person". If you're offended by my hat, i really don't know what to say besides project whatever self loathing you're in denial of that makes you feel better about yourself at me.
Tom, how's the land project coming? Did the other shithovelers cough up their end yet?
which one? there are several.
And yet, you think the international gem trade will notice you.

He's so stupid he doesn't know his rebuttals actually make him look worse.
i'm not in the international gem trade, fuckwit. i deal in crystals and cutting rough primarily to the touch feely crowd.
Made implies he makes a profit. Tom likes to buy bags of shiny rocks and declares them "inventory" that pay for themselves but doesn't understand that you only make a profit selling things rather then the estimated value of something sitting on a shelf.
Your citation of the Law of Diminishing Returns doesn't really apply well to what i inventory. If I buy a parcel of stones for $50 and sell the best few for $100 or more, the rest of the parcel can take as long as it likes to get sold. It's not like I'm paying any overhead on the space they occupy.
I think something has gone seriously wrong with his jewbux coming in.
Don't tell me Thomas misunderstood information that was conveyed to him, and assumed the best sending him into a hypermanic state that's biting him in the ass now. It's simply inconceivable a man of his great social stature and intelligence would ever do such a thing.
i think you may need some work on your intelligence on me and my behavior, boy. you seem to think i'm in a "hypermanic state" . care to share your diagnostic points with the rest of the class, Dr. Fraud?

the "jewbux" have transferred and as i stated, there will be well over $100, 000 that i have no intention of diminishing at all this year. the IRA is subject to taxation if i take anything out of it.

Mainly, I've gone quiet about that and am focused on preparing for the show. I decided not to go to Q-town and work on stone at home instead.

Attachments

• 20211204_110642.jpg
    20211204_110642.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 20220107_170423.jpg
    20220107_170423.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • 20211204_105838.jpg
    20211204_105838.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
  • 20220120_201411.jpg
    20220120_201411.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my hat gets washed regularly, so it's not filthy or greasy. Garish gets me a lot more compliments than insults, mr. "normal person". If you're offended by my hat, i really don't know what to say besides project whatever self loathing you're in denial of that makes you feel better about yourself at me.

i'm not in the international gem trade, fuckwit. i deal in crystals and cutting rough primarily to the touch feely crowd.

Your citation of the Law of Diminishing Returns doesn't really apply well to what i inventory. If I buy a parcel of stones for $50 and sell the best few for $100 or more, the rest of the parcel can take as long as it likes to get sold. It's not like I'm paying any overhead on the space they occupy.

i think you may need some work on your intelligence on me and my behavior, boy. you seem to think i'm in a "hypermanic state" . care to share your diagnostic points with the rest of the class, Dr. Fraud?

the "jewbux" have transferred and as i stated, there will be well over $100, 000 that i have no intention of diminishing at all this year. the IRA is subject to taxation if i take anything out of it.

Mainly, I've gone quiet about that and am focused on preparing for the show. I decided not to go to Q-town and work on stone at home instead.
Do you think someone will alert the show owners that there is a dangerous hobo pedophile again?

Will you actually sell anything this time? The only evidence/accounts we have of your performance at the gem show were that you sold nothing and sat reading your phone and getting stoned.

Also good to know about the jewbux. You can pay the fines you owe the city and the damages /rent you owe your former landlords now!

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, you aren't going to sell any. Nice choice, at least you won't die in the desert yet. Oh well, there's still Rapa River, right? After all, you spent $600 bucks to get there.
receipt.jpg

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You wanna know how I know you don't own any of the stones in those pictures? They aren't covered in filth and pictured in a dimly lit hovel. \

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I belive the situation is this; Tom was busking on some street and a cop told him to pack it up since he doesn't have a busking permit, Tom being Tom just walked out into the street continuing to play and then got written a few tickets that he managed to get waved or plead down to just a jaywalking ticket he never proceeded to pay so fines and fees added up.
that's not what happened. i was crossing Euclid Avenue at Broadway about 50 feet north of the crosswalk with the light. a cop was coming up in the right hand lane, had to stop short for me and decided to be a dick and write me a ticket.
Do you think someone will alert the show owners that there is a dangerous hobo pedophile again?

Will you actually sell anything this time? The only evidence/accounts we have of your performance at the gem show were that you sold nothing and sat reading your phone and getting stoned.

Also good to know about the jewbux. You can pay the fines you owe the city and the damages /rent you owe your former landlords now!
that's not going to fly at this show. they've already been alerted to the possibility of somebody showing up to do that.

you must not have been paying attention. i did quite well the last two time i've shown there.

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's not what happened. i was crossing Euclid Avenue at Broadway about 50 feet north of the crosswalk with the light. a cop was coming up in the right hand lane, had to stop short for me and decided to be a dick and write me a ticket.

that's not going to fly at this show. they've already been alerted to the possibility of somebody showing up to do that.

you must not have been paying attention. i did quite well the last two time i've shown there.
You got mad at my post, yet you couldn't dispute it.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh really?
sigh. you're unworthy of interacting with. my ethiopian source is working for a government distributor and my brazilian source tramps in the bush himself to make sure everything is fair trade. the guy in the story about madagascar was murdered about a year and a half ago. i haven't met his kids yet. i can't even find anybody in the industry that is able to provide certification. it's all self policed and we do the best i can. my afghan source is 5 lions trading and they're as legit indigenous afghans as they get.
A government certified broker I've been buying from for several years. https://www.opalauctions.com/learn/opal-information/are-ethiopian-opals-ethical
And let's not forget this one (since we can't quote the first post in a thread):
Ethically sourced Ethiopian hydrophane opal. $12.00/gram. This is totally a village enterprise. The farmers dig the opals up and bring them to the community market. At worst, there are safety issues. I don't know enough of the specifics to say anything about environmental damage, but this is a righteous family enterprise. I've been buying from Zee for years and we did the deal in their restaurant.

You not only participate in the international gem trade (as a buyer), but you also believe that it's a family business.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So they allow pedophiles there. I'll be sure to tell the people I deal with to look over the venders there and not deal with any of them.
We have evidence of you doing shit all all at those gem shows.
Actually they are quite right about it. Doesn't matter if you sold something, it matters how long you kept it around. Paying for rent in your hovel or paying for a storage room/ store is the same thing and decreases the cost of inventory but increases the amount of money you've used/ wasted. In order to make a profit, items must be sold within the first month of purchase. I'm a businessman, the only bad purchase I've ever made was back in 2020 after twenty years so I know a thing or two about business.

Last edited: