Tommy Tooter LOLsuit + Begging + Doxing Extragavanza! - Featuring the TPD, the Gem Show, Jonathan Ross and More!

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
Screenshot_20190215-142157.png
tfw the goyim owe you reparations for 100k+ in damages and they're all getting shut down. Tommy has been extremely manic here lately. The Thirsty Thursday was spent bitching about how Israel is bad for protecting themselves from goatfuckers and how the internet should have never allowed for anonymity. Tommy has attracted a handful of orbiters as well.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
LMAO the Chief of Police is actually a married gay man, which makes Tom's rant about how the Tucson police are biased against LGBT people even more hilarious. :story:

Not for a single second defending Tommay here, but I think what he was actually saying was he knows Magnus is a Homo, and that Homos are biased against Trannys, aka All non-trans homosexuals are TERFs/whatever the male version is.

So trying to break LBGT unity saying LBGs are against the T's. Even more :story: actually.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
Not for a single second defending Tommay here, but I think what he was actually saying was he knows Magnus is a Homo, and that Homos are biased against Trannys, aka All non-trans homosexuals are TERFs/whatever the male version is.

So trying to break LBGT unity saying LBGs are against the T's. Even more :story: actually.
Either is possible since Tom is such a sped, but you are right in the trannies have gotten real screechy since gay marriage and other legal rights have started getting granted and make every attempt to highjack anything LGBTQQIP2SAA+. Tom's just the type to hop on that train.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

Fucking troons bitch about everyone. Absolutely everyone. They hate lesbians. They hate gay men. They hate cis straight people. They hate drag queens. And then they complain that nobody likes them. Can't figure out why exactly they might be viewed as a batch of insufferable fucking assholes.

Tom-Bomb is a perfect example of exactly why this group is so universally loathed, even if he's fairly unique in being up front that he only trooned out because he thought he could get away with more shit as a "woman."

Wow, getting kicked out for being a pedo? How shocking!

And for the millionth time, trying to trot out his story of how he raped a child as somehow proving that he isn't one.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
View attachment 667114

His horn was "damaged" in a bizarre "mutual combat" situation. I find there are a lot of air quotes when discussing Thomas.

Tom is so fucking stupid with his constant harassment of the cops with absolute bullshit. At this point, someone who felt like it could just beat the shit out of him and the cops would never believe him.