Tommy Tooter LOLsuit + Begging + Doxing Extragavanza! - Featuring the TPD, the Gem Show, Jonathan Ross and More!

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not for a single second defending Tommay here, but I think what he was actually saying was he knows Magnus is a Homo, and that Homos are biased against Trannys, aka All non-trans homosexuals are TERFs/whatever the male version is.
Even if that's the case, there's plenty of other, legitimate, reasons to have bias against Tommy. Like the fact that he's an admitted kiddy-fiddler and dog-mongler.

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tooter unloaded a whole spergfest on our boys in blue after a wellness check. Tommy got ultra tardwrangled! Those poor uniforms are gonna need double washed after stepping in the skunky, trash-horde abode.
Screenshot_20190215-233714.png

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tooter unloaded a whole spergfest on our boys in blue after a wellness check. Tommy got ultra tardwrangled! Those poor uniforms are gonna need double washed after stepping in the skunky, trash-horde abode. View attachment 667143

They ought to just fine him and give him a night in jail every time he wastes their time, like you would do with a repeat drunk.

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg your plight has moved me so I'm going to do you a solid and try to help you leave Tuscon with some dignity intact. Instead of groveling to your family for money, you can go to an institution known as a bank to secure a loan. Banks hold money for people and they also loan money out for a small percentage of the total loan amount along the life of the loan. Look up usury and how your tribe created it as a way to swindle goyim. I know you have to be ignorant about this because such a fine citizen as yourself must have an excellent credit rating, a measurement people use to determine how risky it is to loan to someone, and should have no trouble securing a loan. In short, credit union masterrace.
Most people don't know usury predate the writing of the Torah by hundreds of years, it was mentioned in Hammurabi code of law (-1792 to -1750) while the original was written almost certainly in -1312 so the Israelites didn't even exist, in fact Abraham only settled into Canaan in -1738.

tl;dr Historical sperging

X

XE 600

kiwifarms.net
Well, he's talking about none other than Jonathan Ross. Yes, you read that right, he's the same Febreeze-drinking, pants shitting, admitted pedophile autist who murdered our sides last year.

This isn't surprising. I saw a video earlier in the week of Ross talking to Tommy Tooter (with terrible audio). I was going to link it on the forum but went to sleep as I was tired and thought that someone else would probably post it anyway but when I woke up Ross removed all his videos from YouTube. :'(