Tommy Tooter LOLsuit + Begging + Doxing Extragavanza! - Featuring the TPD, the Gem Show, Jonathan Ross and More!

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMAO the Chief of Police is actually a married gay man, which makes Tom's rant about how the Tucson police are biased against LGBT people even more hilarious. :story:
No just biased against true and honest two-spirit trannies like him is what he's claiming. Ironically enough, this is actually just more evidence of Tom's homophobic tendencies.
Not for a single second defending Tommay here, but I think what he was actually saying was he knows Magnus is a Homo, and that Homos are biased against Trannys, aka All non-trans homosexuals are TERFs/whatever the male version is.
He was referring to Magnus as being gay iirc. They got a lot of out and about people in the TPD. Some even have gay dating profiles where they literally post their dick.
The best part is Magnus & his husband would be great allies to have in Tommy's corner if they took pity on him.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best part is Magnus & his husband would be great allies to have in Tommy's corner if they took pity on him.
This isn't the 1st or last time that Tom's people skills fail him, his response to getting kicked out of the Gem show was to fully dox Mario, the guy who he alleges went to bat for him and hired him to sell good under his banner.

Not only did he dox his number on AMB, he also mentioned his full name multiple times on stream to the FBI of all people. :story:

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This isn't the 1st or last time that Tom's people skills fail him, his response to getting kicked out of the Gem show was to fully dox Mario, the guy who he alleges went to bat for him and hired him to sell good under his banner.

Not only did he dox his number on AMB, he also mentioned his full name multiple times on stream to the FBI of all people. :story:

So there is absolutely no doubt some dipshits called him up. Tom is so fucking dumb.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

If Tom has any talent at all, its the talent for completely alienating potential or current allies until the no longer help him. Mario and Magnus are just the latest casualties of this. It happened with Coll Stone when Tom impersonated him on AMB, it happened with Stephan Fritsch when Tom tarded out and betrayed him, and it happened with us when he demanded money because he had no idea how this forum worked and was very (((greedy))).

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
If Tom has any talent at all, its the talent for completely alienating potential or current allies until the no longer help him. Mario and Magnus are just the latest casualties of this. It happened with Coll Stone when Tom impersonated him on AMB, it happened with Stephan Fritsch when Tom tarded out and betrayed him, and it happened with us when he demanded money because he had no idea how this forum worked and was very (((greedy))).

A fair weather friend indeed.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
The tommy tooter financhu crisis intensifies
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Hi my name is Dan Williams from Handcuff Savings and Loan. I'm sending you this to inform you that you've been approved for an auto loan. You don't have to grovel pathetically for shekels to family who barely tolerate you and friends who only come around because you give them drugs. You can stop by any of our Tuscon branches to speak with one of our friendly loan officers and we can have you approved for a new or used vehicle loan in minutes. Don't wait!
This offer is offered on the assumption of credit approval and subject to change without notice.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
:story:
Well there goes another person Tom has thrown under the bus. Mario won't defend you any more because he knows you tried to get him harassed.
Hey Good too see you in thread. I am so glad I got to meet you and you showed me the reality. Sis if not for you i might still be a raging lolcow.

But you and Sneasel showed me the errors of my ways. And now i am a loyal Kiwi. I Fixed what was broken. I am so glad you banned me then talked to me after. If not i may still be sperging like a moron.
Fucking troons bitch about everyone. Absolutely everyone. They hate lesbians. They hate gay men. They hate cis straight people. They hate drag queens. And then they complain that nobody likes them. Can't figure out why exactly they might be viewed as a batch of insufferable fucking assholes.

Tom-Bomb is a perfect example of exactly why this group is so universally loathed, even if he's fairly unique in being up front that he only trooned out because he thought he could get away with more shit as a "woman."

And for the millionth time, trying to trot out his story of how he raped a child as somehow proving that he isn't one.

fakes are really bad about trooning out. Tom is that major example why there should be strict mental evaluations on all trans and fake troons.

And they do seem to have everyone. Funny TS get a long with straight people But not the troon who only gets along with other insane troons. calling TS truscum and themselves tocute.

Which tom will never be or ever way too cute.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, other cows have filed multiple lolsuits in that time.
how many have won judgements?

What you angry adult autistic assholes don't know about me and this LOLSuit is what my actual goals are. You and AMB are just examples of gangs of organized cybercriminal gangs infesting the internet pretty much unconstrained by law enforcement. The suit I'm bringing isn't against you or AMB but against the law enforcement agencies doing nothing and the site hosts and service providers enabling gangs like yours.

Dave is such an insanely obsessed, hateful pile of putrefied pus with a dick that he is oblivious to the fact that he was responding to a two year old comment by a person who personally apologized to me for being involved with this nest of sadomasochistic sycophantic sociopaths, insane fascist furry fuckstains. This is the home base of the #AAAAA
(Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army). If my suit gets any traction, LOLCOW, LLC will become the target of a RICO investigation.

https://kiwifarms.net/members/feline-darkmage.9208/ has not logged in here for many month, dave. she got disgusted with the misinformed transphobic hatred and left.