Tommy Tooter LOLsuit + Begging + Doxing Extragavanza! - Featuring the TPD, the Gem Show, Jonathan Ross and More!

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy to do what? Incitement how? No one impersonates you and no one harasses you in the only way the law cares about, in real life, out on the street. There, I torpedoed your dumb assertion.

The fact is that you're not describing crimes, you're describing civil court matters. You say we're cyberterrorists and that the farms can be sued for consumer fraud and gross negligence, but the fact remains that there are no consumers here and there's no negligence because multiple disclaimers indicate how you can make this stop: by logging off and never coming back.

Put simply, WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY TOM? How can you prove that we're inflicting financial damage on anyone when all we do is react to what you post and upload? You are the only one costing anyone money because you're the only one making new original content, the rest is the opinions of people which is firmly protected by the 1st Amendment. This is why your legal bullshit goes nowhere lol
piss off, ween. there are boundaries to the protection of speech that are crossed. libel, threats and incitement are not protected speech. there are numerous impersonators all over . one of them primed several people , like jennfer ajay, michelle delaney and bob mckim, to set them against me. the direct financial harm came from getting kicked out of a gem show and a local club on the basis of the lies spread by the AMBeasts into the general web. I can claim more on the basis of lost productivity and the libelous media on the web driving business away from me.

the main thing you don't understand, is that you're being used by the professional cyberterrorists generating the disinformation about me. study the first fifty pages of the main thread on me.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
piss off, ween. there are boundaries to the protection of speech that are crossed. libel, threats and incitement are not protected speech. there are numerous impersonators all over . one of them primed several people , like jennfer ajay, michelle delaney and bob mckim, to set them against me. the direct financial harm came from getting kicked out of a gem show and a local club on the basis of the lies spread by the AMBeasts into the general web. I can claim more on the basis of lost productivity and the libelous media on the web driving business away from me.

the main thing you don't understand, is that you're being used by the professional cyberterrorists generating the disinformation about me. study the first fifty pages of the main thread on me.
What libel? You’ve admitted to every single thing you’ve been accused of.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wow sperg you are really angry huh.

Tom we have and it is full of your perverted ass stories of touching a child and dog. and making excuses about it. And social media does not run people off you run them off with that putrid smell the filthy nasty dirty ass of yours.

Then they find out you are a child molester and you are avoided like the plague.

But then tom you are a dog fucking pedophile after all. You can not expect people to not find that distasteful.

Do get none of your lies and excuses will work you are ruined for life.

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fuck I was hoping you'd reply and reveal yourself as an ignorant internet ignoramus, now I get to style on you nigga

Cornell Law School defines libel as "a method of defamation expressed by print, writing, pictures, signs, effigies, or any communication embodied in physical form that is injurious to a person's reputation, exposes a person to public hatred, contempt or ridicule, or injures a person in his/her business or profession." Great, lets start there, I admit that its been a while since I looked up defamation but my understanding is that defamation requires four things to be true: a false statement that the defendant claims is true, publication of that statement to someone else, that the fucking thing MUST ACTUALLY BE FALSE, and that it must be damaging. You see the problem here don't you? It ain't libel because everything that we accuse you of is either not injuring you worse than shit you've already admitted to is or is something you yourself have admitted to and thus it is true as far as the world is concerned.

"Threats" are also protected speech because as we learned with our bro @SIGSEGV, its not a real threat unless you add qualifiers. I could tell you how many tears I wouldn't weep if you got your ass kicked because fuck you on principle you dog fondling, child molesting, doddering didactic dork, but as long as I didn't say "Hey fam I'm gonna be in Tucson on March 36th at 15 o'clock, get ready to brawl" then I'm in the clear.

Incitement is not valid either because no one has been incited to do anything by anyone other than you. If I see you post a video about how much you love rapin kids and I send that to everyone who knows you, that's not me inciting them to do anything, that's spreading public awareness of a threat to kids. The people you mentioned weren't primed against you by anything but the things you said and did, such as raping kids in front of witnesses (and admitting to it) and fuckin dogs and shit, you ridiculous retarded rectum.

Financial harm is not valid because again, all those people saw were us pointing at you and saying "hey get a load of this staggeringly stupid sicko, he sure does love to rape things" and them going "wow, this malingering maladriot male admits to raping stuff and claims its all good, that's not someone we want to associate with". Any financial harm you have suffered is, like everything else in your pathetic excuse for a life, your fault.

Finally, don't quote the first 50 pages of your fucking thread to me bitch
1614649280127.png

I was there when it was written. None of this is disinformation, YOU SHOWED UP HERE FIRST! You tried to dictate terms, Kiwis extended every courtesy to you because at that time we didn't know the level of bullshit you exist in, we weren't aware that you were a curmudgeonly cowardly cocksucker, but you proved that with your actions, your own words, your videos. None of it is taken out of context and to date you haven't renounced any of it or even tried to. You ever notice that? Never once have you said "I take back what I said" because you still believe that its okay to be a retarded rapist, raping dogs and kids and our eyes and ears, and local Arizona peoples' other senses. Every single time you're caught with your pants down in the corner jerkin it to Teen Vogue or Cute Little Kids Quarterly you always try to insist that you're taken out of context, you reword what happened in an attempt to try to make it work better somehow, but you never directly address or take back what you said.

That's why you're a cow dude, you always believe that if you just find the correct wording that we'll all be stunned into submission and will be forced to fuck off. Too bad your premise, just like your life, is inherently morally and ethically flawed, you goofy geriatric goatfucker