Tommy Tooter sends a nice email to my hosting company -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"little boy. it's time for the next level" :lit:
I think ol Tommy wants our little boy null to stick his teepee in his bungholio
I'm sure Tommy was thinking about that Little boy song from It's Always Sunny.

Tiny Boy
Little Boy
Baby Boy
I need you
Tiny Boy
Little Boy
I want to touch you boy
I need you boy
Tiny Boy
Little Boy
Baby Boy
I need you
Tiny Boy
Little Boy
want to make
love to you boy
boy oh boy
boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
oh boy

Canine with Fangs

Casual Transphobe
kiwifarms.net
What are the chances he actually manages to file a complaint? Rekeita and Null shit talking the documents of exceptional individuals who try to sue the farms is always top tier content.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the chances he actually manages to file a complaint? Rekeita and Null shit talking the documents of exceptional individuals who try to sue the farms is always top tier content.
He hasn't managed to file a complaint in 20 years.

I assume that the "10 people willing to testify" are even more inept than Tommy or they wouldn't be leaving filing up to him in the first place.

crunchysalty

Why can't I shit posting?!
kiwifarms.net
My sides! Thanks @Null .
Are the Tuson's "X" and "Y" departments the cromazone cops?
And how do I sign up for the thrill kill team?
Asking for a friend.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
if yaniv was an ICBM then tooter here is a wet fart in comparison. messy, odorous, loud, and meaningless.

can't believe it took him this long to figure out how to email the 1776 account.

Mike Faragay

Don't look at me, I don't know a thing.
kiwifarms.net
At gym. On treadmill. Fucking bored.
I wonder what's new on the farms...

Tommy Tooter sends a nice email to my hosting company -
"Looks promising..."

Reporter's Name: Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
Reporter's Email Address: drwhatsthis@hotmail.com
Reporter's Company Name: Real Things Artisans Coop
Reporter's Telephone Number: 5202412776
Reporter's Address: US

Reported URLs:

https://kiwifarms.net/forums/tommy-tooter.96/

Logs or Evidence of Abuse: the URL connects to a forum dedicated to harassing and defaming me that is full of stolen and adulterated media and libelous statements of fact about me.
Comments: this site is populated by the same people as 8chan, which you have already shut down. these people are targeting transgender artists and have been connected to 8 suicides, several thrill killings, 2 school shootings, the christchurch mosque massacre and at least one of last weekend's shooters was a member.

the owner brags of over 2000 targets. i am in contact with at least 20 and if we need to come after the service providers in the federal courts, we will.
Definitely promising.

To: Tommy Tooter <DrWhatsThis@hotmail.com>

I own the hosting company dude.
Involuntarily Grinning. Slightly lower running pace for better reading ability. Priorities are shifting.

I guess I don’t need to wait until Wednesday then, do I, you disgusting deranged perverted punk?
Starting to chuckle... guy on adjacent treadmill inquisitively glances over.

Stop bothering the police you blathering freakshow. They don't get paid
enough to deal with your body odor
Chuckle evolving into actual laughter.
True point... skillful use of "blathering"

you don't know what i smell like
Openly maniacally laughing ... balance is becoming affected.

but i'm sure your skeevy perverted ass has fapped plenty of times wishing you had your shriveled pencil dick up my bung hole.
All composure is lost, as well as my ability to maintain my footing, and the belly laughter continues as the treadmill zips me backward as I narrowly and ungracefully avoid busting my ass on the floor. The scene is perhaps comparable to an arachnid demonstrating beginner's fucking luck at roller blading on all eight legs for the first time.

I look up, people are staring, I'm still laughing. Go to wipe off treadmill. Boomer taps my arm and I take out my ear bud...

"Wow, you must be watching something really funny! Like SNL!"
Actively, and with difficulty, attempting to maintain composure.
"Yea.. something like that!"

I leave the gym.

Last edited:

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At gym. On treadmill. Fucking bored.
I wonder what's new on the farms...

"Looks promising..."

Definitely promising.

Involuntarily Grinning. Slightly lower running pace for better reading ability. Priorities are shifting.

Starting to chuckle... guy on adjacent treadmill inquisitively glances over.

Chuckle evolving into actual laughter.
True point... skillful use of "blathering"

Openly maniacally laughing ... balance is becoming affected.

All composure is lost, as well as my ability to maintain my footing, and the belly laughter continues as the treadmill zips me backward as I narrowly and ungracefully avoid busting my ass on the floor. The scene is perhaps comparable to an arachnid demonstrating beginner's fucking luck at roller blading on all eight legs for the first time.

I look up, people are staring, I'm still laughing. Go to wipe off treadmill. Boomer taps my arm and I take out my ear bud...

"Wow, you must be watching something really funny! Like SNL!"
Actively, and with difficulty, attempting to maintain composure.
"Yea.. something like that!"

I leave the gym.

Let's all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that not only did this lunatic attempt to CC an official Tuscon, AZ city email, but did so only for these specific emails. He literally omitted his official complaint, opting to only include his comments about @Null fapping and being a punk.

Furthermore, the emails he included are not valid. If you search a valid email on the Tucson website, all pages relating to said email will be brought up in a list, most relevant first and numbering down from there. Neither of the emails he used have any directly related pages. Plus, the idiot misspelled Tucson.

. View attachment 886635View attachment 886636View attachment 886637View attachment 886638
Null censored the emails so that the cops he CCs in on EVERY FUCKING EMAIL HE SENDS YOU dont have to deal with the pearl clutchers from our site who bellyache about how tom molested a child and a dog.

Tom plays this game like once a year. If you go look at "take this off the internet" youll see there are a few examples. Theres others. Tom will be harassing Petersen tomorrow and he will wrangle tom to get him off his case. Tom will misunderstand the wrangling to mean Petersen is gonna rape us all and then he will realize h was fucked from the start and tardrage.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I resent being associated with 'thrill kills'

They were done for the good of humanity!

Mike Faragay

Don't look at me, I don't know a thing.
kiwifarms.net
Null censored the emails so that the cops he CCs in on EVERY FUCKING EMAIL HE SENDS YOU dont have to deal with the pearl clutchers from our site who bellyache about how tom molested a child and a dog.

Tom plays this game like once a year. If you go look at "take this off the internet" youll see there are a few examples. Theres others. Tom will be harassing Petersen tomorrow and he will wrangle tom to get him off his case. Tom will misunderstand the wrangling to mean Petersen is gonna rape us all and then he will realize h was fucked from the start and tardrage.
Ah, gotcha. I saw that he lives in section 8, and uses his parents for money (assuming they are still alive at this point) since his business generates no revenue. Does he have other revenue sources? At his age it seems his parents would either be (a) dead and unable to support him (b) too old to provide the necessary funds to support him fully.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, gotcha. I saw that he lives in section 8, and uses his parents for money (assuming they are still alive at this point) since his business generates no revenue. Does he have other revenue sources? At his age it seems his parents would either be (a) dead and unable to support him (b) too old to provide the necessary funds to support him fully.
He doesn't get any money out of his parents at this point and I don't believe he has for a while. Even if he has gotten money out of them in the past few years it has been negligible. He begged his family for money to purchase a vehicle last year, but he was told to fuck off because they know the kinda person he is. He wanted a 1999 Nissan Quest, I believe. They wouldn't cough it up because he said he needed it to "get out on the road". In recent videos he's been talking about how he needs a part-time job to help cover his expenses. He pays 500-600 in rent, so if hes in Section Ape he is getting financially raped.

• Agree
Reactions: Feline Darkmage
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino