Tommy Tooter to sue kiwi farms and AMB -

What will Tom do?

• He's going to sue those dastardly kiwis and AMBeasts

• Shit his pants and do nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
In which Tom @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg threatens a lelsuit, please do Tom.
Screenshot_20210426-093145.jpg

Credit and thanks to Max for this.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like every other single threat by Tom, this won't amount to shit. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , how's the lolsuit against Motel 6 going? After all the shouting you were doing about it, I'd assumed we'd get pretty regular updates, but I just can't seem to find any, for some reason. Come to think of it, how's your blistering exposé of Dr. Martin Fox coming along?

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
stay stupid, speds. I'm not suing kiwi farms or AMB. I'm suing the police for refusing to prosecute, the hosts for aiding and abetting it and a gem show promoter for slander. If things go according to plan, there will be a RICO investigation ordered on AMB and KF.
The Space Jews used their time travel technology to see the future and they told me that you’re going to rage a lot, but not actually do anything. Kiwi Farmers will ask you how the suit is going and you will pretend not to have read their posts.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
stay stupid, speds. I'm not suing kiwi farms or AMB. I'm suing the police for refusing to prosecute, the hosts for aiding and abetting it and a gem show promoter for slander. If things go according to plan, there will be a RICO investigation ordered on AMB and KF.
Lmao that's not how any of this works you dumb fucking retard.