What will Tom do?

• He's going to sue those dastardly kiwis and AMBeasts

• Shit his pants and do nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
holy tard raging. You have been busy OLD MAN DOG FUCKER.

such stupid fantasies you have. did any of your mother's other kids live?

the question should be how is sneasel and his sidekick are so obsessed with me?
In the past hour, they've sperged at me at least 20 times at AMB.

The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole. For example, before RICO, a person who instructed someone else to murder could be exempt from prosecution because they did not personally commit the crime.[1]
Thomas lets get this straight YOU ARE THE ONLY STUPID HERE.
@Dee Price is harassing me at AMB on sneasel's instructions. that's a RICO predicate.

You're incredibly insane and stupid, sonny. I am not a transsexual , dumbass. I am a real intersex person, not really male or female.

the rest of this looks like a projection of the denial of your own self loathing. I am pretty widely respected as an artist and arts management consultant. Enjoy the video reading of this disgusting transphobic screed.
Aw are your fee fee's hurt? And you going to shit down your leg and sperg for a while and then scream at the walls for a few days.
you'll have to wait for this to finish uploading:

my name is Tommie and the dumb man is you; a hive minded toxic talking turd who is intellectually incompetent to do anything but insult people he is inferior to.
Fuck off Old man shits himself Now Thomas you are inferior to everyone and everything. and you do insult everyone.
ior what does this look like to you? Go scroll down that fuckwad's account and tell me why you think there's no RICO claim here?
the only fuck wad Thomas is you. Now stop with the idiocy. You are one dumb dog fucking pedophile.
so far they're claiming credit for getting me thrown out of the gem show, SAGA, the Hut and two apartments, not to mention the numerous web sites they've gotten me thrown off of and evidence of major drug trafficking , add that to the three 911 pranks and a shit ton of death threats and i don't see how that isn't a viable complaint.
reee about it for a while Mr dog fingers the pedo.
there are several in there that apply solidly to the "Hoffman Associates" which is exploiting this site and a number of very stupid people. Dave's sperging about me qualifies as "obscene matter" and the Hoffman gang brags about manipulating the TPD. there are criminal copyright violations on both sites.
Enough Thomas blow it out your ass sperg
dude, nobody around here quotes me accurately, most often inserting their own sick fantasies and i believe very little that's told to me by chickenshit anonymous cartoon characters with a schadenfreude habit who get off on pissing people off from the safety of their internet connections.

i am a well respected and established artist in a global network of self publishing artists. this is a network of seriously degenerate fetishistic fascists with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth that has been connected to at least a dozen suicides and several mass shootings. i hear tell of some thrill killings that were encouraged from here too.
No tom you are not well respected and you are not established. There is no global network and you have not published anything tom.

You are a moron.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1619613866414.png

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
i am a well respected and established artist in a global network of self publishing artists.
Member of a global network, you say...? Sounds like you're opening yourself to a RICO prosecution. Hopefully none of your artist friends ever transport weed across state lines, trade bootleg Grateful Dead tapes, or try to have sex with teenagers, since all of those could actually be RICO predicates.
8292c76d7f82ada690f9b5eee73ff19c.jpg

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
"no, but i have nothing of any importance on my calendar for many months"

As opposed to all the months that came before when you were tardraging about suing people off the internet for laughing at you and remembering the crimes to which you admit without prompting?
What are we supposed to believe was so important in your life this past October, or in October 2019, or March 2019, or any randomly chosen month in the past few decades?
What has changed to suddenly give you the free time you clearly already had to "file"?

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there are several in there that apply solidly to the "Hoffman Associates" which is exploiting this site and a number of very stupid people. Dave's sperging about me qualifies as "obscene matter" and the Hoffman gang brags about manipulating the TPD. there are criminal copyright violations on both sites.
When can I sue you for irreparable damages?

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
i am a well respected and established artist in a global network of self publishing artists. this is a network of seriously degenerate fetishistic fascists with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth that has been connected to at least a dozen suicides and several mass shootings. i hear tell of some thrill killings that were encouraged from here too.
Yeah "Well Respected".

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It would almost be worth it for the stuff which could be introduced as evidence.
that will be hilarious. care to give me legal contact information so we can face off on a libel and defamation complaint, dweeb?
imagine getting sued by pedophile.
imagine getting sued for falsely accusing somebody of being a pedophile, derp.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2125338
:story:
Who held a gun to your head and made you get online?
Nobody, but do understand that the only reason i come to either of these sites is to recon what you assholes have going against me everywhere else on the web and in the real world where I am trying to conduct my business and it is being interfered with by people armed with misinformation they obtained here or there.

Just A Butt

Walker went on to call Flaten a "weenie."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the only reason i come to either of these sites is to recon what you assholes have going against me
what about all those dumb threads you make tho? that's hardly recon.
remember when you tried to make a thread on null? lol

eta: added link cause it's too funny to not.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody, but do understand that the only reason i come to either of these sites is to recon what you assholes have going against me everywhere else on the web and in the real world where I am trying to conduct my business and it is being interfered with by people armed with misinformation they obtained here or there.
Tom, you have ruined your own reputation long before we got hold of you. You have made your own problems 10x worse by coming here, to AMB, and YouTube and blabbing about jacking off dogs, raping Sabrina, raping your own sister, being kicked out of the rainbow family for raping a 12 year old boy, and then revealing your sick autogynephelic fantasies. You know why you do it? Because any attention is better than no attention for an autogynephilic mentally deranged pervert with delusions of grandeur who only gets 25 views per video on YouTube.