Tommy Tooter to sue kiwi farms and AMB -

What will Tom do?

• He's going to sue those dastardly kiwis and AMBeasts

• Shit his pants and do nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
that will be hilarious. care to give me legal contact information so we can face off on a libel and defamation complaint, dweeb?
Is that supposed to scare him? You have the legal contact info for Null/KiwiFarms who you've been threatening to sue for years and it's come to nothing.
the only reason i come to either of these sites is to recon what you assholes have going against me
you can "recon" without posting. you're here because you get off on the attention.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody, but do understand that the only reason i come to either of these sites is to recon what you assholes have going against me everywhere else on the web and in the real world where I am trying to conduct my business and it is being interfered with by people armed with misinformation they obtained here or there.
You could do that without interacting with anyone here. You sure don't start threads in order to "recon" what's being said about you here or at AMB.

If you want people's legal contact information, get it through the courts.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
understand that the only reason i come to either of these sites is to recon what you assholes have going against me everywhere else on the web and in the real world where I am trying to conduct my business and it is being interfered with by people armed with misinformation they obtained here or there.
The reason people don't buy your crafts is because they are bottom tier quality. People who buy into MLMs do better. The reason people avoid you is because of your hygiene. Every place you move into is not magically infested with roaches due to bad luck and poor management, it's because you're filthy. Your Facebook network is the reason LGBT groups avoid you like the plague - due to the fact that you introduce yourself to every group like a wicked witch offering candy to children.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The reason people don't buy your crafts is because they are bottom tier quality. People who buy into MLMs do better. The reason people avoid you is because of your hygiene. Every place you move into is not magically infested with roaches due to bad luck and poor management, it's because you're filthy. Your Facebook network is the reason LGBT groups avoid you like the plague - due to the fact that you introduce yourself to every group like a wicked witch offering candy to children.
you have quite the imagination. People buy my crafts and people don't avoid me, nor is it my doing when a building is infested with roaches . there are no roaches here. My groups have about 2000 members, i'm a member of at least ten more with thousands of members and i'm friends with numerous prominent parents, advocates and local organizers.

Only the mean, stupid and self loathing see me the way you do, you mean, stupid , self loathing asshole.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You could do that without interacting with anyone here. You sure don't start threads in order to "recon" what's being said about you here or at AMB.

If you want people's legal contact information, get it through the courts.
I do it for the contrast against the feedback i get from people who aren't dishonest deviant dorks like yourselves and on the outside chance some intelligent life may appear.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do it for the contrast against the feedback i get from people who aren't dishonest deviant dorks like yourselves and on the outside chance some intelligent life may appear.
When you say “intelligent life,” what you mean is “people who kiss your saggy old man ass.” It’s never going to happen, Tom. This subforum exists to laugh at you and that is what everyone apart from you is here to do. Do you understand that? Do you need me to explain it in simpler terms so your senile brain can process it?

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
Tommy if you just mellow the fuck out and admit that we're the only people in your life that actually engage with you we might have a nice chat. Even play checkers with you.
Edit:
People buy my crafts and people don't avoid me, nor is it my doing when a building is infested with roaches . there are no roaches here. My groups have about 2000 members, i'm a member of at least ten more with thousands of members and i'm friends with numerous prominent parents, advocates and local organizers.
So... wait. Are you a successful businessman and activist or a poor bohemian hippie being oppressed by mean bully-jerks? Because when things don't go your way you're a helpless victim and we and AMB seem to be the cause but when you're in full peacock mode you're a community leader and going to be the next big thing in whatever shithole you're living in. I'm just saying that it's a little inconsistent.

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
that will be hilarious. care to give me legal contact information so we can face off on a libel and defamation complaint, dweeb?

imagine getting sued for falsely accusing somebody of being a pedophile, derp.
Yes it would seeing as we all know the judge gets a hold of your you tube account looks at all the videos look at all the proof from all the sites you have bragged about child rape and dog fucking and you will lose more than the case.

He or she will make you register as a sexual predator and you will get marked as a dangerous child molester.
REEEEEEEEE i am not a man i am a fat ugly ogre.
yes you are an ogre and a foul one at that you gross unhuman pile of shit smelling garbage.

This is the first true statement you have ever made.
you have quite the imagination. People buy my crafts and people don't avoid me, nor is it my doing when a building is infested with roaches . there are no roaches here. My groups have about 2000 members, i'm a member of at least ten more with thousands of members and i'm friends with numerous prominent parents, advocates and local organizers.

Only the mean, stupid and self loathing see me the way you do, you mean, stupid , self loathing asshole.
Now tom you know no one buys your garbage gravel. You are not that important and your groups are full of fake trenders and that is not in the thousands it in the hundreds and most are as bat shit crazy as you are.
No you do it because you are a ass clown that is totally butt nuked insanely mad. You are a fat lolcow of epic proportion.
it's dust and pollen allergies aggravated by smoking.
It is COPD you lying sack of foul pervert dog fucking pedophile garbage.