What will Tom do?

• He's going to sue those dastardly kiwis and AMBeasts

• Shit his pants and do nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been targeted by rogue elements of the federal government since at least 1970 and have been getting keylogged since 1999.
What are your reasons for believing this?
Tommy is a dying old smelly man with dodo in his hair.
Tommy will be adding that to his pile of evidence, you transphobic talking turd who wishes he had one!

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Please, share it with us. I'd really like to know how THEY brainwashed us into thinking that a pure, humble, innocent soul like yourself could possibly be a bad person. Also, I keep losing track of your crazy bullshit. It's the Jewish conspiracy that's suppressing, not the reptilians, right?

I've said it before, but in all seriousness, this is why I really do want you to file. I can't wait to see you derail your own case with anti-government diatribe as well admitting to statutory rape and bestiality in a court document.
such stupid fantasies you have. did any of your mother's other kids live?
how is he still obsessed about sneasel
the question should be how is sneasel and his sidekick are so obsessed with me?
In the past hour, they've sperged at me at least 20 times at AMB.
That's not a RICO predicate either, Miss.
The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole. For example, before RICO, a person who instructed someone else to murder could be exempt from prosecution because they did not personally commit the crime.[1]

Gone Ham

Ask me about Laserdisc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole. For example, before RICO, a person who instructed someone else to murder could be exempt from prosecution because they did not personally commit the crime.[1]
It doesn't work that way, Tom. You visit KF & AMB, dumb ass. You can't prove that Jeremy Bentham gives me money to point out that you're a pedophile and a dog fucker, Tom. Nothing will come of this because your claims are baseless, and you're too much of a pusswatch to harass the federal government into putting you into the nutter again.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

@Dee Price is harassing me at AMB on sneasel's instructions. that's a RICO predicate.
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature's perfection.

All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose.
You're incredibly insane and stupid, sonny. I am not a transsexual , dumbass. I am a real intersex person, not really male or female.

the rest of this looks like a projection of the denial of your own self loathing. I am pretty widely respected as an artist and arts management consultant. Enjoy the video reading of this disgusting transphobic screed.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is true but only a few specific crimes qualify as predicate offences.
what does this look like to you? Go scroll down that fuckwad's account and tell me why you think there's no RICO claim here?

Attachments

• kh0008.PNG
    kh0008.PNG
    47 KB · Views: 19