Tommy Tooter What if Thread -

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
What if Thomas had enough self-awareness to make his mea culpa and admit his failings as a human?
Tommy thinks he’s a hippie bitch, and like all psychotic hippies, likely believes that he is clairvoyant to some extent. If Tom ever comes to realize that all he has done with his life is stain the earth, it might actually kill him. His current motivation(s) in life are his own illusions of grandeur, take those away and you’re left with a husk.

Tom reminds me so much of Chris in this regard. If you managed to extract him from his headspace (ass), there would be nothing there.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
I'm not a hippie so I'm not 100%

Don't hippies believe in accepting and loving everyone? Tom can't accept himself as a male. He doesn't love himself.

If he can't love himself, how can he love others?

He's not a "hippie", he's a bum. A jobless loser. A dumpster diving degenerate dog fucker. A pathetic pedophile pensioner. A moronic mouse infested molester.

Tom is a side show freak and I like pointing and laughing at him. I showed a coworker a picture of Tom while we were outside on smoke break "hey want to see this beautiful woman?" and they literally puked on the sidewalk.

Tom, you're the best!

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
He would have made a scene, upset/pissed off everyone present and then bitched in a video about how unwelcome they made him feel.

He would have ranted and raved about how he wanted to sell every single thing and keep the money from it, regaled everyone with anecdotes about his molestation of children and how it doesn't make him a pedophile, then sharted himself and left in a huff with pockets full of stolen silverware.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
He would have ranted and raved about how he wanted to sell every single thing and keep the money from it, regaled everyone with anecdotes about his molestation of children and how it doesn't make him a pedophile, then sharted himself and left in a huff with pockets full of stolen silverware.
Tommy "Sackville-Baggins" Tooter...

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
Even the entire “Kaddish” thread was about Tom’s presence in his “rainbow dress” and hardly about paying respects to the dead.

What if, for the first time in his life, Tom finds a friend while being away? I mean, this person would have to be severely doped the fuck out on lithium, but what if Tom managed to find someone who was just willing to listen to all of his inane bullshit without calling him a dog fucking pedophile (tard wranglers don’t count. They’d definitely call him one if they could without facing consequence)?

Sometimes I think Tom just needs someone to talk to, but the ditch weed rotting his brain combined with how grotesque and rude he is as a person detracts every sane person. He’s an asshole on the Internet and wants to be pitied in person (he is indeed very pitiful but not worthy of sympathy).

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
He would have livestreamed it, and instead of a eulogy, he regales everyone with the story of the time his father forced the doctors to compare his clitoris to a penis chart and barbarically turned his ovaries into testicles in a scheme to force Tooter to live without the man of his dreams.

Last edited:
Even the entire “Kaddish” thread was about Tom’s presence in his “rainbow dress” and hardly about paying respects to the dead.

What if, for the first time in his life, Tom finds a friend while being away? I mean, this person would have to be severely doped the fuck out on lithium, but what if Tom managed to find someone who was just willing to listen to all of his inane bullshit without calling him a dog fucking pedophile (tard wranglers don’t count. They’d definitely call him one if they could without facing consequence)?

Sometimes I think Tom just needs someone to talk to, but the ditch weed rotting his brain combined with how grotesque and rude he is as a person detracts every sane person. He’s an asshole on the Internet and wants to be pitied in person (he is indeed very pitiful but not worthy of sympathy).

Tom probably finds friends, well... acquaintances, rather easily.

He seems lively, friendly and easygoing. Quick with a story or a smile. A chill dude in other words.

Drop 60 boomers off on a deserted island, and Tommy would be flapping his gums right away and would quickly find someone to hang with.

The problem is, that people quickly realize that he’s absolutely bonkers, so turning those acquaintances into friends is the problem. And rarely happens.

The problem with Tom finding friends in the loony bin is his tendencies to egomania. Tommy’s problems are the biggest, Tommy’s rants are the most interesting in his own mind.

The combination of lunacy and egomania makes it very hard to find someone to tolerate him.

In Tom's mind, he would be the hottest chick on that island but would lose to an old female boar.

Well yeah, that’s obviously part of the problem with Tom and making friends.

If he was just a weird old hippie, his fellow boomers would have no problem with that.

Or a gay Tommy? The worst he’d get would be “Just keep it out of my face, he he!”

But as soon as he’d start on his two spirit, authentic woman souled-molested penis nonsense, that’s when pretty much anyone will come to the conclusion that the man is insane and needs to be steered clear of.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
What if this is why Tom won’t get rid of the rats?
You may be correct. Tom does eat a lot of gross looking stuff. not to mention that rat droppings and roach droppings and who could forget the black bean and walnuts roach veggie burger.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
What if Tommy got his toxic stomach pumped?
As long as none of the medical team gets it on them.

But you do have to wonder just how any and how many different kinds of dumpster parasites Tom has floating around in that foul gut of his.

Not to mention the other microscopic drifters he has from the ingestion of the filth in his hovel as well. Combination of roach and rat mess all over everything and tom is steady eating and hacking on ditch weed while never washing his hands. I am sure over time he has had to down a pound or two of roach rat shit slurry.

So i would expect it to be a fatal encounter.