Tommy's Politics and General Opinions Discussion - A thread to throughly dissect and discuss what the fuck this guy is talking about.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
His literal uncleanliness or ritual uncleanliness?
Both actually. Pretty sure that eating food out of a dumpster qualifies as a ritually unclean act per the Old Testament. Leviticus 19:7. Tom being a Levite priest/jew shaman and all, would be allowed to eat the sacrifice. He'd be dumpster diving behind the temple for sure.

And if it be eaten at all on the third day, it is abominable; it shall not be accepted.
Actually, I can't remember if Tom claims family lineage to Aaron or Levi. Same thing I think, but would potentially date the portion of the Old Testament that he claims to hail from.

Pretty sure bestiality is a ritually unclean act as well. Deuteronomy 27:21 says:
Cursed is he who has sex relations with any sort of beast. And let all the people say, So be it.
How many mitzvot do you think Tom keeps?
He missed the one about "thou shall not lay with dogs and minor children"

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Both actually. Pretty sure that eating food out of a dumpster qualifies as a ritually unclean act per the Old Testament. Leviticus 19:7. Tom being a Levite priest/jew shaman and all, would be allowed to eat the sacrifice. He'd be dumpster diving behind the temple for sure.

Actually, I can't remember if Tom claims family lineage to Aaron or Levi. Same thing I think, but would potentially date the portion of the Old Testament that he claims to hail from.

Pretty sure bestiality is a ritually unclean act as well. Deuteronomy 27:21 says:

Does tom even worship HaShem? Or study the Torah? I try not to judge others lives or level of devotion, but he doesn't seem too faithful\studious. I'm not Jewish, and even I have a well read copy of Rashi.

Last edited:
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
I've watched hundreds of hours of Tooter content. His belief system at its base is this: "If it feels good, it's good; if it feels bad, it's bad."

Because Tom is a literal mongoloid with Schizo-Affective Disorder and many significant learning disabilities, this prehistoric outlook is the foundation of everything that comes after in regards to religion and politics.

On the politics side, Tom falls within the hard-line Regressive Left which is funny considering he believes leftists who disagree with him are Neo-Fascists, despite Tom wanting to curb the 1st and 2nd Amendment and make it legal for interstate extradition over fucking municipal code violations. Anything remotely Libertarian, Republican or to the Right of Centrism is evil. He blames white people for Judeo-Christian imperialism and the conquering of nations that led to the current two party system and it will be their fault forever. Tom conveniently forgets he's a white guy in the eyes of his ultra-progressive asspat Facebook groups and gets dropkicked in the head when he doesn't tow the ideological line.

When it comes to religion, Tom practices a miasma of Judaism, New Age Spiritualism, Shamanism, Astrology and Science Fiction in what I refer to as Esoteric Tooterism. Because he is a drug addict who has destroyed his brain, he believes he has magic powers, not unlike Chris Chan, to wish cosmic death threats on his enemies.

Esoteric Tooterism is based on Four Main Tenets. The first tenet states that God, or the All-Knowing Supreme Oneness of The Universe, is a two-spirit whose male side holds your heart to keep you from tarding out at the wrong time and whose female side holds your feet to the Earth to keep you from floating away. Whenever Tom has a tard meltdown, he fears he has angered the Father in some way. Because clearly, it's the responsibility of a deity to keep your emotions in check, not you.

The Second Tenet states that "The Ascended Masters" are the ghosts of Ancient Jews who live on a spaceship some 12,000 light years away. They are currently on an outer space road trip, returning any day now and will be tasked with carrying out judgement against Tom's enemies at his direction. Current scholars do not trust in Tom's calculations of distance and time based on the fact that he cannot set an alarm on his phone.

The Third Tenet states that the pets of "The Ascended Masters" are "The Intergalactic Shitting Space Lizards"; beings who eat the souls of everyone Tom hates and trans-dimensionally shit their digested auras out on Mars to live forever in a barren wasteland. This is a fantasy Tom goes to a lot when he's super assblasted. The idea of anthropomorphic demon lizards doing Irish Jigs in piles of their own shit makes him happy for some reason.

The Fourth Tenet states that between the material and the immaterial is The Astral Plane, a place where Tom talks to The Four Elders, ancient mystic ancestors who have promised Tom a magic space vagina in reward for smoking weed all day. It is in this plane where Tom has stated he has met Satan face to face. Tom has stated he goes into a trance and ascends into a "golden cone" of light. Reality tells us he spaces out after a massive dope binge and stares at a light bulb.

There are a lot more but these are the most important ones to remember. These tenets guide all of Tom's actions. They keep him from taking responsibility for any of his actions because he truly believes he is a two-spirit in sync with the divine, favored for merely existing, in command of the final judgement of others he views as inferior and that his paranoid schizophrenic audio-visual hallucinations are revelated facts.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
The white man appropriates another thing from the SO SPIRITUAL indigenous peoples, sad! Many such cases.

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net

Then there's the shameful act of "spilling thy seed on the ground...". Tom confesses to masturbating at least 3 times a day! (Imagine, a man nearly 65 years old and still pounds the pud!)

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Then there's the shameful act of "spilling thy seed on the ground...". Tom confesses to masturbating at least 3 times a day! (Imagine, a man nearly 65 years old and still pounds the pud!)
As with things Tom, Tom justifies everything he does as "if it feels good or I want to do it, it's ok". Let's pretend that Tom was religious in the Old Testament kind of way. He'd claim to be excused from all of the rules he violates because of his special condition. Because he's a special snowflake, God is OK with him jerking off 3x daily, masturbating dogs, fucking children, stealing, being lazy, living in filth, etc. In short, Tom views himself as completely holy and infallible. One could reasonably claim that Tom has a God complex in that he can do no wrong, is persecuted, and will eventually pass judgement on his detractors.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino