Tom's (mis)"diagnosis" of GD/trans - Tom proves that he's mentally ill and not trans

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom is still chimping out hard on AMB. Amusingly, he just claimed his shrink told him he had "classic Harry Benjamin syndrome", then linked a page, that he clearly hasn't read, as proof that it justifies his trans diagnosis.

Here's the link: http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Harry_Benjamin_syndrome

It literally says that the theory is pseudoscience that has been completely debunked and offers a glimpse into the mental illness that Tom presents. As my friend lurker on AMB pointed out, the shrink was either using quack science or Tom misconstrued the shrink pointing out that Tom was simply parroting debunked pseudoscience as an actual diagnosis.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, Tom linked THAT SJWiki? The SJWiki owned by fellow rapist/horrorcow, Wesley Laurelai Bailey?

And he tried to say he was transsexual/Harry Benjamin based on a site (a transphobic, racist hate site imho, at that) that believes Transsexualism/Harry Benjamin Syndrome isn't a thing.

Does Tombomb need reading glasses?

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Wait, Tom linked THAT SJWiki? The SJWiki owned by fellow rapist/horrorcow, Wesley Laurelai Bailey?

And he tried to say he was transsexual/Harry Benjamin based on a site (a transphobic, racist hate site imho, at that) that believes Transsexualism/Harry Benjamin Syndrome isn't a thing.

Correct. Tom is a drooling idiot. I asked Lurker to send me screen caps, but she's offline. Maybe someone else can. It's apparently incredible how stupid he is. Lurker's theory is that Tom's mental illness creates constructs that either prevent him from comprehending things or simply allow him to find confirmation bias in things that are completely contrary to what he claims. It's really incredible. When called out on it, he's completely oblivious to the topic. It's like his mind redacts things that don't fit his bizarre personal narrative.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a lie, Harry Benajamin Syndrome is used to diagnose exclusively heterosexual transwomen (homosexual men) as transsexual. It's not pseudoscience, it's used to diagnose effeminate men, who want to become women. Tommy is an idiot.

It was just like that scholarly article he posted about gonadotropins and the female cycle. It has nothing to do with being a shifty, child molesting Jew.
Does he really think that he's intelligent enough to trip people up with big words and scientific terminology?

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom reads based on a henpecked process; he watches for words he wants to see, then pieces them together to form his reality.

For example a could say 'Tom you're a filthy trash eating hippie with a mirco penis' and he would read 'Tom you're a hippie with a penis'.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom assumes everyone who watches him is either as fucking dumb as he is or is a "new" viewer, so he spouts nonsense buzzwords in an attempt to sound educated. He's a broken-headed manbaby whose ass detonates when anyone corrects him, resulting in him blocking and ignoring people.

But if people or websites do it him, well they're violating his First Amendment Rights because he's a Transgendered, Jewish-American, Two-Spirit, Intersexed, DES Baby who suffered Infant Genital Mutilation and you're a Neo-Liberal Alt-Right Fascist Furry Fucktard.

:story:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Correct. Tom is a drooling idiot. I asked Lurker to send me screen caps, but she's offline. Maybe someone else can. It's apparently incredible how stupid he is. Lurker's theory is that Tom's mental illness creates constructs that either prevent him from comprehending things or simply allow him to find confirmation bias in things that are completely contrary to what he claims. It's really incredible. When called out on it, he's completely oblivious to the topic. It's like his mind redacts things that don't fit his bizarre personal narrative.
Lurker knows. And she is correct. It is the most comical thing you will ever witness. Tom sharts himself daily at AMB.

He created his story from what i posted on his fantasy FB page transgender science. But got it so twisted backwards it is comical.

See i told him i was born with an intersex frame. Not male or female but in between. I talked to an endo in 1984 who told me all this.

I knew at 3 and was beaten as a child and as an adult held back by my parents that ruined my credit and destroyed me and with the loss of work I was trapped.

His story turned into he was intersex and had his junk messed with. which is so fake its laughable. he said he was 3 when he knew and his parents beat him but he was smart and stop talking about it.

Tom smart and not talking about something does not really pan out. Sabrina in point.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino