TomSka / Thomas Ridgewell / @thetomska - "Lemme tell you once again... who's fat?"

BlueSylveon

kiwifarms.net
Does Tom eat him
I wish
Two Cucks and A Cuck-toon Critic.
they made 2 videos from what i know so far. This and another that's in post production which we where shown a rough edit at Comic Con London. The panel was quite boring as tom tried his best to be funny by making fun of his depression on stage and trying to be "cool".

The plot of the rough edit:
Some Time traveller (Tom) goes back in time to meet the writer of the bible(HBomber) which he make him change it to be fun for him making it 'Hip' and 'modern'. A viking comes in and declares to kill whoever Harris is supposed to be acting. Tom comes from the future and changes the bible a bit before leaving back to the future. Now repeat from 'a viking coming' in 2-3 times before we go to the present day where we are at a church and a priest (played by toms co worker Eddie) gives up on reading the bible because of the changes. Tom comes from the future all drunk and it ends off there.

There was also a pitch script read out that was told to be done by his manager so they could send it to companies like Rooster Teeth which it was turned down. It was something about a guy and a bar man, the guy talks about life and the bar man interprets it as alcohol orders. I don't know the full thing since i grew bored from listening.

but hey thats Toms Comic Con London Panel for you...

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
I wish

they made 2 videos from what i know so far. This and another that's in post production which we where shown a rough edit at Comic Con London. The panel was quite boring as tom tried his best to be funny by making fun of his depression on stage and trying to be "cool".

Some Time traveller (Tom) goes back in time to meet the writer of the bible(HBomber) which he make him change it to be fun for him making it 'Hip' and 'modern'. A viking comes in and declares to kill whoever Harris is supposed to be acting. Tom comes from the future and changes the bible a bit before leaving back to the future. Now repeat from 'a viking coming' in 2-3 times before we go to the present day where we are at a church and a priest (played by toms co worker Eddie) gives up on reading the bible because of the changes. Tom comes from the future all drunk and it ends off there.

There was also a pitch script read out that was told to be done by his manager so they could send it to companies like Rooster Teeth which it was turned down. It was something about a guy and a bar man, the guy talks about life and the bar man interprets it as alcohol orders. I don't know the full thing since i grew bored from listening.

That hits every single fedora-tipper unfunny gag in one sketch. I can't believe that one made it to production and not the bartender gag.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
I wish

He’s already did that bar sketch. Literal Drinks, honestly one of his better ones because of Crabstickz. So he’s just repeating that five year old idea again

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
He’s already did that bar sketch. Literal Drinks, honestly one of his better ones because of Crabstickz. So he’s just repeating that five year old idea again
I have not read that far back on this thread, but have there always been this many adds on the official eddsworld YouTube channel, it seems like Tom's exploiting this dried corpse for all it's worth.
Screenshot_20190812-131632.png
I thinks that's 12 adds, on a 12 minute video that's one every minute.

Tetra

This is a hurt-box I can't leave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have not read that far back on this thread, but have there always been this many adds on the official eddsworld YouTube channel, it seems like Tom's exploiting this dried corpse for all it's worth.
View attachment 887470
I thinks that's 12 adds, on a 12 minute video that's one every minute.
Tom isn't in control of Eddsworld anymore. That was something either Matt or Edd's family did.
they thought it was a bright idea to interrupt their cartoon once every minute?
they should've just put all the ads next to eachother in the middle then, this would be near unwatchable

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
they thought it was a bright idea to interrupt their cartoon once every minute?
they should've just put all the ads next to eachother in the middle then, this would be near unwatchable
On the one hand: that is extremely excessive, even if their excuse for doing so was that animations been a rotted disheveled corpse on YouTube for years. But on the other hand: I can't say I blame them for trying to get more money to support the show's assets with, given that they have little to no current means of reviving it.

Tom, in an attempt to make Eddsworld more mainstream and professional, burned every single bridge with every single one of the animators who helped Edd, Paul ter Voorde notwithstanding, and subsequently torched any long-standing goodwill of both the fans and the people on Newgrounds who collaborated with Edd while he was alive had.

The Gad Crusader

The newfag arrives.
kiwifarms.net
The whole Tord being turned into a villain was touched upon but there's more. Tom had an idea about a show he wanted to make, (I think he had a Kickstarter at one point,) about two teens in the future fighting off the forces of Red Leader, an evil cyborg tyrant, who was more machine than man.

tumblr_p3qmc6W2Kr1ti5914o1_1280.png

Tom wanted to turn Tord into the bad guy of not just a couple of Eddsworld videos but also one for an entire series. Tom was going to do to Tord what Chrischan did to Mary Lee Walsh. Just let that sink in.

Hangula Hungui

Please don’t push me, mummy packed me yoghurt
kiwifarms.net

And so, Tom has released the annual asdfmovie, which just as the previous ones, filled with lolrandum humor. I wonder how little he paid his animator slaves this time around.
In my opinion, the „jokes“ and „punchlines“ are far more fast paced than the others, like rapidfire just shooting them out. Smart move, since normally you leave some air to breath in comedy for the audience to actually digest the joke.
Since it hasn’t been posted here before, Tom also made an asdf card game, which he shills at the end of the video.
Smart move, cashing in on the one thing that keeps him afloat.
But I wonder, with 12 „movies“ and now a card game, when will he burn out on it?

Looking back at his small beginnings, he clearly had a passion for making movies. But as he got fatter, greedier and more desperate to stay relevant in his circles, his content became more stale. He tried to break out of this with the last week/last month series. After the numbers of those two projects didn’t meet his expectations, he switched to little „content“ videos, sometimes starring other youtubers.
Tom already gave up his office and moved all the equipment to his messy home. Sure, this kickstarter project might turn this around for a while, but I think the writing is on the wall. Tom knows he lost his passion for filmmaking. It’s only a matter of time until asdf won’t be lucrative anymore. What will he do then? He never ever worked for an actual company.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino