• ”They made up a lot of shit about a friend of mine and they photoshopped pictures of him to look like he was wearing a diaper.”

Tone-deaf brewery wants to name beers “Flint Michigan Tap Water,” “Black Beers Matter”Finally, a brewery for people like us!

Discussion in 'Food' started by Sexy Times Hitler, Jul 16, 2018.

?

Would you go to this brewery?

1. No

14.6%
  2. Yes

14.6%
  3. Hell yes

70.8%
  1. https://thetakeout.com/brewery-names-beers-flint-michigan-tap-water-black-1827625950

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler STINKY PINKY, ROOTY DOOTY DOO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Welp know where I am going next summer if they are still around.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    GnomeofDoc

GnomeofDoc What? I like weird old guns.

kiwifarms.net
  3. I don't even drink and I would patronize this brewery.

• Agree Agree x 10
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  4. The whole article is just "people left mean comments on their page! they're as good as dead! epic win for an epic fail!"

So I'm going to assume their sales will only increase this coming year.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I would drink this beer.

Also:

• Winner Winner x 6
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. The craft brew industry is full of soy. Funny to see it get shaken up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Kebabs on skewers

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh fuck off. This is the first time in years they've given a shit about Flint's tap water.

• Agree Agree x 10
    thismanlies

thismanlies Loots corpses.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. i guess now that hops puns and edgy sex related names are overdone for craft beers, breweries need a new gimmick

• Winner Winner x 2
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  9. Oh please, there's always been funny beer names, such as Old Leg Humper, which has a label showing a dog humping a woman's leg. Damn good porter too. Fuck the soggy shitstains that have zero humor and infect everything.

REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh God please yes. I don't drink beer, but I'd drink this on general principle.

Lord of the Large Pants

Lord of the Large Pants Chicks dig giant robots.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Not only were these people not going to buy the beer but they're just giving in to the brewer's publicity stunt. The brewer probably knows all about outrage culture and is using these few, screaming idiots to advertise them for free to people who actually drink beer and not piss wine like these chucklefucks do.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I should give him some ideas for beer names. The Porter Wall or the Deporter, and other names that could cause outrage. If you have any other names, feel free to throw them out.

• Winner Winner x 4
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  13. this is the thing i've noticed about craft beer culture: there's a lot of fake, performative masculinity. middle class nerds pretending like they're tough and outdoorsy because they can grow a beard and own some plaid shirts. it's aggravating.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  14. Joke's on them, it's still beer

Vrakks

Vrakks Don'tcha know, it's a beautiful new day!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. A classic way to advertise a product is to have it make the news. Thanks to today's outrage culture, that appears easier than ever. How many people would have heard of this brewery if some soyboy hadn't written about how offended he was by them?

• Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Soooooooo
    How is these guys making money off "black beers matters" any different then those Soyboi fucktards who make money selling "hands up, don't shoot" or "I CANT BREATHE" t shirts and goodies on Redbubble or other sites for profit? Oh wait, because they give lip service to the causes they make money off of, and donate 1% profit to the causes. ...... maybe.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan Your roving Californialand reporter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Well if several internet commenters agree, I guess it's true!

• Winner Winner x 2
    Dial M for Misgender

Dial M for Misgender Indistinct Philtrum

kiwifarms.net
  18. Not sure I like the fact that they're pretending like theyre trying to raise awareness about issues. It'd be better if they just told the soy boys who have a problem with the names to fuck off.

• Like Like x 1
    UnKillFill

UnKillFill Vote for Phillip B@nks (really, censored?) y'all.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Moland Springs Water.

Joe_Camel

Joe_Camel karma Houdini

kiwifarms.net
  20. I greatly enjoy craft beer, but “craft beer types” are annoying shitheads. This has been a whining point for years in the independent brewery scene, pussy-ass males trying to virtue signal and attract women to the hobby by bitching about sexism in beer names/labels.

Which is funny because the women I’ve known who like craft beer tend to be rough around the edges and promiscuous. Or carpet munchers. And still rough around the edges and promiscuous.

The guys who complain about these things are either trying to attract women or appease the woman who holds the key to his cock cage.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.