Gross Tonetta the Transvestite / Tony Jeffrey / 777dlwaters / Tonetta777 / Tonetta4EVA / Sister Tonetta - Old Crossdressing Musician/Dancer, Creator of Poo Art & Statues

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
(Thanks to @CasualSeppuku for showing this person to me)

MySpace page
ED Page
Freakipedia Archive
BlackTentPress Music Label
Current Channel
3 year old channel
Interview with Tonetta

Tony is a Canadian man in his 60s notable for making music videos with low-quality sound and repetitive lyrics featuring him dancing around in wigs, masks, dresses, lingerie, panties, etc. He's known under the pseudonym Tonetta and has been through many youtube accounts throughout the years. Many times he'll get banned from the service and his videos from that time will be lost or he'll just abandon the old ones and hop to a new channel.

There's a documentary about him that showed what his life at home alone was like and he shows off his art and statues made out of his own shit, because its "cheap". He also talks about how he's been alone since his wife left him decades ago and how he's done music since 1983.

Last edited:

Rokko

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you. I just love that guy. When I got introduced on him (on the farms, of course) i got hooked immediately. Without context he comes of a just a little, little bit crazy:

I also love the cooking with tonetta-series. Just look for it on youtube. You know he just has very little contact to people (at least thats what he said some years ago). That goes so far he could not tour and profit from his undoubtly great talent due to his fear of flying/travelling.

The following video caused a little stir in feminist circles

He has teeth now btw. The reason for his bad state of dental hygiene back then was that he consumes about 1/2 pound of sugar daily. He puts it in everything if you look for the cooking videos.

Edit: Probably his most famous song? I love it.

Edit 2: Sorry I fucked up my grammar a bit.

Other archives:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzTUz8dtv-G46aSzumdrZcA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCno-gpRDd30QbCqYXkPDmog

Last edited:

Rokko

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember this guy from years ago. His dance moves haven't changed much. There is something just so.....so....mesmerizing about him. I don't know what it is and I'm a little freaked out.
Wow...those older videos in the archive, great find!
He was a hottie.....actually still isnt bad looking for a man his age.
Agree. He is very fit for his age, probably due to basically dancing or performing permanently. He is also an incredible skilled painter. The rare paintings that got into sale were not cheap to buy!
I try to find some screenshots, most of his art is only visible in his videos iirc. Its very sexualized and not for the prude. He lives in a tiny appartement that is full of paintings and obscure art. And cockroaches.
Some of his art:

LooneyLucy345

kiwifarms.net
Agree. He is very fit for his age, probably due to basically dancing or performing permanently. He is also an incredible skilled painter. The rare paintings that got into sale were not cheap to buy!
I try to find some screenshots, most of his art is only visible in his videos iirc. Its very sexualized and not for the prude. He lives in a tiny appartement that is full of paintings and obscure art. And cockroaches.
Some of his art:
Some of those are really good. Is this some of the art where he uses piss? He mentioned that in his documentary......
He also said he doesn't have sex but i seriously doubt that. I guarantee there are some Canadian Ladies that dig his style. I notice some of his fans are head over heels...
One of the pictures of him in the archives looked like it was from the 80's. He had a dark mustaches, dark hair and a great smile. I notice his look changed quite a bit after that. I wonder if that was right after his wife left him.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Posthumorous

Rokko

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of those are really good. Is this some of the art where he uses piss? He mentioned that in his documentary......
He also said he doesn't have sex but i seriously doubt that. I guarantee there are some Canadian Ladies that dig his style. I notice some of his fans are head over heels...
One of the pictures of him in the archives looked like it was from the 80's. He had a dark mustaches, dark hair and a great smile. I notice his look changed quite a bit after that. I wonder if that was right after his wife left him.
He stated somewhere that his life was ineed turned around after his wife left him, and that he has only few social contacts. His kids only very rarerly visited him, but I dont know if that changed. I have no idea what kind of person he was in his early years and in the beginning of his marriage. I try to find some more info later.
Edit: I have no idea about the piss-thing but it sounds like him. I really dont think he is crazy or odd. He is just tonetta doing tonetta things, and since he had so few contacts, he has more or less no shame. If you add him on facebook you will notice how he has no idea of social media.

Edit: Here it is, no more edits, promised:
http://thequietus.com/articles/07536-tonetta-interview
For one day a week, Tonetta is a 63-year-old upholsterer from Toronto named Tony. But since his wife left him in 1983, he has lived a reclusive existence. That was the year he stopped watching TV, quit listening to music, and began recording songs using cheap guitars from the sixties and a vintage drum machine pumping the same strutting beat. Ever since, he has been compelled to crank out tunes with a pair of tights on his head, gyrating blindly towards inspiration.
-----
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qbzkdq/tonetta-594-v17n11

Last edited:

LooneyLucy345

kiwifarms.net
He stated somewhere that his life was ineed turned around after his wife left him, and that he has only few social contacts. His kids only very rarerly visited him, but I dont know if that changed. I have no idea what kind of person he was in his early years and in the beginning of his marriage. I try to find some more info later.
Edit: I have no idea about the piss-thing but it sounds like him. I really dont think he is crazy or odd. He is just tonetta doing tonetta things, and since he had so few contacts, he has more or less no shame. If you add him on facebook you will notice how he has no idea of social media.

Edit: Here it is, no more edits, promised:
http://thequietus.com/articles/07536-tonetta-interview

-----
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qbzkdq/tonetta-594-v17n11
In that interview he says he hasn't seen his wife or kids since 1983. That seems so sad to me. I'd almost feel sorry for him but he doesn't seem to be the type that wants any kind of pity. He just does his thing..no apologies....
He freaks me out a bit but I do admire his individuality and tenacity.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
God, Tonetta is so fascinating. I used to read a lot about "outsider music;" stuff like the Shaggs, Jandek, that kinda shit. But really, nothing can prepare you for Tonetta. It's no wonder musicians and critics are fascinated with him, even if the man himself probably has no idea why.
He may be an outsider to the industry, but he knows how to write a song. I wouldn't call him outsider so much as antisocial.

Tags
None